19% 19 votes
A heathy baby
62% 61 votes
One of each this time around
2% 2 votes
Same sex twins but which sex doesn't matter
0% 0 votes

Re: Hoping for...

• Honestly, while it would be nice to have a second boy because we have everything boy and know how to be parents to a boy already, I just want a healthy baby.

The sex of my baby makes no difference to me, I would be more than thrilled with either a boy or a girl.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I voted girl.  I think it goes without saying that we would all like a healthy baby first and foremost. If that means a healthy boy, then that's what I want.  But I would prefer a healthy girl.
    November Siggy, Thanksgiving Fail

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I voted healthy baby, because I will be overjoyed either way! However, if I could magically choose which sex my children would be (and in which order they would be born), I would like to have two boys and then a girl, each of them born about 1 1/2 to 2 years apart... but we will see what happens. :)
  • I voted for a girl. I will love and be thrilled with any boy I end up with, but we are only having two kids and I've always imagined having a daughter, since I was a little girl. If we have a boy, it more than likely means I need to close the door on that dream. It would be fine, and I would love having another son and a brother for Oscar, but I would be sad to let go of the idea of my girl.
    Oscar Leopold 4/2009
    transluscence
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I really want a healthy baby above all else. I love having a boy more than I ever thought I would. I already have all the boy stuff so that would be cheaper/easier but I really want a daughter at some point so if this one is a boy I may need to go for #3 which MH may not be on board with. So we shall see...
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Totally agree but I have the girl and would like a boy. I will love our child no matter what but would like a boy to feel like our family is complete. Above everything we want a healthy baby! :)
  • getnautigetnauti member
    edited October 2014
    I'm a little torn.  Part of me is hoping for a boy so that we'd have 1 of each and I'd feel really good about stopping at two.  Part of me wants a girl b/c we have all the girls clothes/toys etc. and it will just be easier.

ETA: words
    BFP #1: 12/15/12 DD1 born 8/30/13
    BFP #2: 9/23/14 Confirmed MC at 5w1d
    Surprise BFP! 10/27/14 EDD: 7/3/15

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyFetus Ticker

• I really don't have any preference at all! I know my husband would prefer a boy first.
    Me - 26 
    DH - 27

TTC #1 since July 2014
    BFP! Oct 18, EDD July 2, 2015

It's a GIRL!!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • I also voted healthy baby.
    I have one of each already so I have come to known the pros and cons to both genders. ;)
    And I have beautiful names for either/or that I am excited to use.
  • I really want a girl, but I feel it's a boy. Of course I'll still be happy if my instincts are correct and its a boy.
  • I have two boys now so I am hoping this time it's a girl. This will be my last and have always wanted a daughter. It doesn't help both my boys want a girl also.

• I voted healthy because we have a girl and there are pros and cons to either sex so I'd be happy with either.
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I voted girl, but obviously we want a healthy baby no matter what.  I'll take a healthy boy happily, too.

Married 4/13/13

Loss at 6 weeks 5/4/2013

Loss at 9 weeks 12/2013

Healthy baby boy 7/12/15

Due 1/6/18

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"