TTC After a Loss

***Healthy Living Check-In***

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We are a group of women striving to live healthier lives, whether that means losing weight, gaining weight, sticking to a specific diet, counting calories, avoiding counting calories, starting to exercise, continuing to exercise or anything in between.

We check in on Mondays and follow up with an accountability on Fridays (our favorite post of the week, because we love encouraging each other and celebrating all our successes!).

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ 
Many of us are using MyFitnessPal to keep track of our eating and our exercise. MFP is a great tool to keep yourself accountable, and because it is set up as a social network site, we can cheer you on there as well as here. If you are using MFP and have not found us yet, let us know so we can friend you! 

So, let's hear it... what worked well this week for you? What didn't? 

If you're new, jump on in - we'd love to have you on this journey with us! 

Here's some inspiration for the weekend...

Me 35 / DH 36
TTC since 09/2009
Hashimoto's diagnosis 11/2011 / Endometriosis removal surgery 04/2013
Other diagnosis: 1 mutation - PAI-1 gene
BFP#1 9/27/2013  /  EDD 6/4/14  /  MC 10/17/2013
BFP#2 3/4/14  /  EDD 11/13/14  /  CP
BFP#3 6/7/14  / EDD 2/16/15  /  CP
BFP #4 11/7/2014 / EDD 7/17/15  /  CP
Current  Plan: Waiting to change RE... Appt on 1/16
RXs: Metformin, Levothyroxin, Baby Aspirin, CoQ10, Vitamin D, Folic Acid, Pre-natal. Progesterone post O.

imageimage
***Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

All Welcome

Re: ***Healthy Living Check-In***

• Baking stuff for the party tonight and spending most of our grocery budget on party food did NOT work. 
    =))
    But, we ate a lot of fish this week because we had a bunch of it.  So there's that. 
    I'm not going to stress tonight.  It's a party.  And more than that, it's a party that I can actually eat the food at!! 
    So, as long as I have the willpower between tomorrow and Thanksgiving, I'll be happy.  I'm pretty confident. 
    We met in middle school. We got married 15 years later in a February blizzard of 2010. 
    TTC since February 2010
    Diagnosed with Lyme Disease June 2010 Diagnosed with PCOS March 2011 Diagnosed with Celiac Disease January 2013
    BFP #1: August 25th 2013 EDD May 4th 2014 SCH MC October 3rd 2013
    BFP #2: February 14th 2014 EDD October 25th 2014 CP February 17th 2014

Naked push-up foreplay pioneer
  • @Menrandes‌ that's a good attitude!

My week went seriously down hill, bad eating, no exercise and LOTS of alcohol. I've been at least tracking all the bad stuff - well except that 3/4 bottle of wine Wednesday night :( Monday is a new week though!

PgAL welcome

Married 6/11/2011

Me & Hubby: 34

TTC journey started 12/2012

BFP #1 6/5/2013, MC confirmed 6/26/2013 @ 7 wks

BFP#2 8/25/2013 MC confirmed 10/16/2013 @ 12 wks (D&C 10/18)

Diagnosis: unexplained RPL, unexplained IF.

Also have hypothyroidism

Started TTC again 12/2013

IUI#1:Clomid CD 3-7, Trigger'ed CD 12. IUI CD 14. BFN

IUI #2:Letrozole CD 3 - 7, Follistim CD 9, Trigger CD 10, IUI CD12. BFN

Current plan: IVF with PGD. Antagonist - Vivelle Protocal. Stim start 12/1. ER 12/14.

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/502498

image imageimage

• Loading the player...
  • From Wednesday on has been pretty bad for me. My co-workers took me out for pizza on Wednesday for my birthday, and they also brought me super yummy cupcakes. My DH made me chicken parmesan for dinner last night and a vat of his homemade chocolate mousse. Today I'm surrounded by donuts, PB m&m's, and lots of other forms of candy. Tomorrow my fam is taking me to dinner at Tucanos - so delicious all-you-can eat Brazilian food and grilled meats. Overall this week has been a bit of a fail for me :( But starting Sunday, it's on!

Me: 33  DH: 32
    Married: 5/19/2006
    Hashimoto's Disease dx 9/2013
    BFP#1: 5/23/14 EDD: 1/16/15 pPROM: 7/31/14 (15w6d) D&C: 8/10/14 (17w2d - possible IC)
    BFP#2: 11/8/14 EDD: 7/17/15

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersBabyFruit Ticker  Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I did pretty well this week, I did my workouts and all! :-D

However, that is all about to be ruined at the party tonight where I shall consume much food and even more alcohol!

I just told my boss (as I was stuffing my face with a cupcake) that the best part of Halloween for me is that calories don't count :-bd

I am not sure how to say this without getting a "solicitation" warning so I guess I just say that I am not longer active on THIS site. 

• Sorry, this is a post and run as work is crazy right now.  I got all of my workouts in and didn't do too bad with the Halloween candy.  I ate some, but not as much as I was fearful of eating.  Scale didn't move, but that's just what my body does.  I'm wearing a Halloween shirt today that I couldn't last year, so that's what I'm focusing on! 

((((HUGS)))) to all of you and I hope you have a great weekend!
    TTC #3 since 8/2012 image
    DX Endometriosis 2/2002 (lost left tube due to a cyst), PCOS
    6/2010
     BFP - 10/18/2012, EDD - 6/26/2013, Baby Girl lost at 22 weeks (T21), D&E 2/15/2013
    BFP - 4/23/2014, EDD - 1/2/2015 Twin Boys lost at 12 weeks, M/C 6/25/2014

My chart here  All ALers welcome!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    June 3Missing Our January Snowflake
  • The good: went to the gym for a class on Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday. Fridays are always my rest day. I feel ready for my run tomorrow morning!

The bad: boss bought us pizza for lunch today and everyone brought in treats. I had pizza and a yummy white chocolate piece that was in the shape of a skeleton foot.

Me: 31 DH: 36
    Dated Since ‘02, Married in ‘06
    BFP#1 05/16/06, EDD01/16/07, MC 06/12/06 at 8 weeks
    BFP #2 08/14/14, EDD 04/22/15, MC 09/17/14 at 9 weeks

My Chart

• I stayed on track with eating, for the most part, this week so I'm happy about that! That's about all I'm happy about for the week though. Oops.

BFP: 3/9/2014  EDD: 11/11/2014  MMC: 4/10/2014  D&C: 4/11/2014
  • This week was not horrible, but it wasn't good either. I ate late because work ran late. However I ate healthy in the mornings. I also never made it to the gym. Oh well. Monday is a new week. I did however manage to limit myself to only 2 mini candy bars this week. And the bowl sat on the table!
    Me: 24 
    DH: 25
    BFP: 1/12/14       EDD: 9/18/14     MC: 1/15/14
    BFP: 5/6/14         EDD: 1/5/15       MC: 5/10/14
    BFP: 12/29/14      EDD: 9/12/15      MC: 1/5/15
    Dx: PCOS - 8/20/14, Hashimoto's - 10/10/14, Gluten Allergy 10/10/14

My Chart

TTCAL January Challenge
  • Good luck to all for the upcoming week! I have a feeling I will restart on Monday myself *sigh*
    I am not sure how to say this without getting a "solicitation" warning so I guess I just say that I am not longer active on THIS site. 

• kittymeowbarkkittymeowbark member
    edited November 2014
    Hi Ladies! Sorry for such a late post. Halloween is super busy for me so I did not have a chance to post yesterday. Was running around from gig to gig painting everyone...does that count as a workout? lol

what worked well this week for you?  
    This week I do not feel I did my best but I was able to have breakfast every morning and I have been taking the stairs way more frequently. I will celebrate the little accomplishments.

What didn't?

Failed horribly at the eating in part. It is just so easy to order food. Why is it so easy...wah!!

I am having measurements taken this Monday and I am freaking out. I am not ready to get bitch slapped by the numbers. Anxiety has been kicking in since last week.

Good luck to everyone this week!!!

edit: spelling
    Yelena + Rubere Married: 05/13/2011
    TTC since 2012
    BFP#1EDD: 06/21/2014  ~  TFMR --Holoprosencephaly 
    Said goodbye on 2/10/2014 at 21 weeks. We miss our baby girl "J"
    My Chart image
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    imageimage
    imageimageimage      
  • @kittymeowbark, you aren't alone this week! Last night at the party I ate, I drank sugary alcoholic beverages all night, and ended up eating at Denny's at 3:30am this morning :-/

Good luck on your measurements Monday!

• @PowerOfBacon‌ I would have had all the rum! I'm sorry AF came but I hope you at least enjoyed yourself on your date night.

I'm starting with you again tomorrow :)

• @PowerOfBacon‌ so many ((hugs))

BFP: 3/9/2014  EDD: 11/11/2014  MMC: 4/10/2014  D&C: 4/11/2014
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"