February 2013 Moms
Options

Packing

I'm going on a trip, and in my trunk in going to pack....

No really, I'm going on a trip. ;) I've just packed the car and I still feel like I'm forgetting stuff. But what could I still need? Clothes, Halloween costumes, dog food & dishes, winter gear for all just n case, diapers up the wazoo... what assn I missing?
                We're Going to be a Family of 5!

Lilypie - (PaHE) Lilypie - (4noI)

Lilypie - (2q9u)

Re: Packing

• Options
    Snacks if it's a long drive...lovies if your kids need them...car activities for the bigger kids, if it's a long drive....have a great trip!

• Options
    Toothbrushes! We always forget them. Have fun and be safe wherever you're going!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Don't forget the children lol j/k
    photo 9304f105-c1e0-4769-a5f5-66ebac0208e2.jpg
  • Options
    Thanks all! Didn't have great reception this weekend. We went back home for my aunt's funeral. It was very nice and cathartic. It was awesome to see how loved and respected she was in the community. People had only glowing things to share about her. I found out that my aunt sewed the white gowns that they give to babies who are baptized at the church. They have exactly five left, and DD2 will get one I've the very last. It warmed my heart to know this. :)

The rest of our trip was great! I remembered the mentioned things above... but forgot my meds. Remembered DD2's reflux stuff, forgot my allergy pills. Big whoops, I'm dying!
                    We're Going to be a Family of 5!

Lilypie - (PaHE) Lilypie - (4noI)

Lilypie - (2q9u)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"