October 2012 Moms

Halloween hang over

I slept great last night but woke up at 5 am feeling like I had crap loads of stuff to do for Emma's party. I got up made name tags for all the food, printed coloring pages, collected all our Minnie and mickey stuffed animals and put together the cupcake stand. I was going to bake cupcakes but now I can't find the mickey cupcake sleeves I bought so I'm calling the bakery when they open and just ordering them! Anyway its 6am now and I'm done...tick tock tick tock.
image                 image
Lilypie - (52Ft)

Re: Halloween hang over

• @chricast‌ do you want me to make cupcakes? What do you need help with!! I'm home and SD's mom is apparently picking her up at 9.

• SD called her mom at 8:55 to see if she if she should eat breakfast here or there. She picked up the phone half asleep. SD told her off. She said she would get up and come right over. She showed up at 9:45. She lives about a mile away.... Nice.

• Loading the player...
  • We did ToT last night. I have no pics if their costumes bc it was 30 degrees with 30-40mph wind. We were alllll bundled up. Had fun though. My friend has a little dude the same age as A, they spent all night babbling and squealing at each other.

We have a covered canopy thing on our patio, it was so windy, when we got home, we saw the wind picked it up and tossed it across the yard. It's all ripped up now, bummer, but otherwise in one piece.

Aw, @stephcarter‌ , I feel bad for your SD. My SS mom forgets about him all the time, and I know it hurts his feelings. Last time it happened, he called her a selfish bitch to her face. I scolded him for language, but in my head was like, uh, YEAH she is.
  • Very tired. Can't form rational sentences yet

I don't know that i will TorT next year. Husband and I are very different when it comes to TorT. He's all "lets go more houses candy go go go!!!!!!!!!" I'm like "dude shes 2. Slow down. She wants to look at stuff. Chiiiiiiiill." I think it's best for everyone if i stay in and pass out candy. LOL

After 7 years of no ovulation...
    BFP#1 10/24/11 ~ EDD 6/29/12 ~ Natural m/c 11/2/11
    BFP#2 2/3/12 ~ Alice born 9/26/12

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Oct Angel Babies
  • Just running a few errands then meeting my mom for lunch then im going to tacklecleaning out the room we are going to use for a playroom this afternoon. We had a rough nught last night. Wesley was wound up and didnt end up.falling asleep until 11 and then was up for the day at 5am. Im hoping he takes a nice nap this afternoon. Hes still.going strong right now so fingers are.crossed

• Bedtime is awful again tonight. Already 35minutes in and he is still freaking out. Im hoping the time change will help a little bit. Im just ready for anything to help!

• @enigmaticdrscully‌ im sorry sweetie. :( ((hugs))

Oct Angel Babies
  • I superhero love it when my $170/mo internet doesnt freaking work. Just saying.

Oct Angel Babies
  • image                 image
    Lilypie - (52Ft)

•                 

• I took my sunglasses in the house and now i dont have any in the car. FWP indeed.

Oct Angel Babies
  • I'm licking icing off Emma's leftover birthday cupcake. Sooooo yummy!
    Lilypie - (52Ft)

• I went to work for 4 hours today. Tomorrow is my survey. Fingers crossed they don't slam me too hard. It will be a long day and I'm exhausted just thinking about it.
    Lilypie - (52Ft)

• Wesley just fell asleep on me after tantruming fr almo d t to hours and ref it sing naps! Im not moving and going to indulge in crappy tv while he sleeps

• Wishing I had about a dozen of the pizza bagels I had at Emma's party right now lol

B just got home from my moms. It's almost 7. I called her...

"Did she eat dinner?"
    "Well she picked. Then she told me she wanted a banana and I didn't have any bananas. Then she told me she wanted chocolate so I gave her a Milky Way"
    "A full size one?"
    "Yes"

Ummmmm WTF?

• @NeedUtonite‌ B is hitting me a lot lately. And if I block her she'll attempt to keep coming at me until she does hit me. And then she'll climb on me and cry after I tell her no way too many times and she finally gives up. So frustrating.

• @stephcarter I ate ...3... of those pizza bagels for lunch today mmmm so yummy!
    Lilypie - (52Ft)

• Emma has been hitting me a lot lately too. She only hits me but geez child if its not biting then its hitting.
    Lilypie - (52Ft)

• I just downloaded the bump app its not to shabby.
    Lilypie - (52Ft)

• chricastchricast member
    edited November 2014
    I know I'm jealous of her hair @stephcarter
    Lilypie - (52Ft)

• Wesley is still sleeping 2 1/2 hours later. I cant bekieve this. Im going to attempt to move him off of me because i have to pee now. I am definitely ordering pizza for dinner tonight!

• Move was successful! "Knocks on all wood" and pizza has been ordered! Now to catch up on this season of castle!

• Wesley has been doing the flailing tantrums for a few weeks now. There are times were um wrestling hom down just to change a diaper. Hoping this phase passes swiftly!

• @enigmaticdrscully‌ I'm so sorry :( Sending hugs to you!
    Logan Jack- 6.1.10 and Emmett Weston- 9.29.12 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"