December 2013 Moms
Options

Daylight Saving SPAM

So, dog woke up at 5am, DS woke up at 5:15, DD 5:20. At 6am we rolled into Starbucks. I HATE daylight savings time. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Daylight Saving SPAM

• Options
    I need to have a yard sale.

Sorry to all the momma's who didn't sleep much last night. Kahlan actually stayed in bed until 7:45. She was up until 9 last night. Now she is licking the butter off of her French toast.
  • Options
    DH got up with LO this morning so I could sleep a little later. "Later" being 7:00. Lol. I think it's the second time he's done that though and it was much appreciated!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I came up to take a nap. H put lo down for a nap. Now he is up again but slept for an hour. H better have gotten something done besides his f'ing clash of the clans.
  • Options
    liz429 said:
    I came up to take a nap. H put lo down for a nap. Now he is up again but slept for an hour. H better have gotten something done besides his f'ing clash of the clans.
    My DH is obsessed! Drives me nuts. He once went so far as to set an alarm on the phone to remind him when one of his something or another was happening I was like REALLY! Whoever invited him to play that game I want to stab in the eye with a dull pencil. 
  • Options
    Doesn't matter that LO had only one nap, stayed up late, had a week long of activities and late bed, and was up 3x in 45 minutes last night screaming...she still woke at her (early) usual, which is the new 5am. UGH. At least DH got up with her and I slept until 7. Then she passed out on me for an hour this morning. Thanks for the snuggles baby...Sigh.
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options

liz429 said:

My DH is obsessed! Drives me nuts. He once went so far as to set an alarm on the phone to remind him when one of his something or another was happening I was like REALLY! Whoever invited him to play that game I want to stab in the eye with a dull pencil. 

Haha he was like this with Candy Crush too until his phone broke and lost everything! Like the whole time I was in labor he kept giving me the play by play. Wish something would happen to his phone again HA!
  • Options
    liz429 I would say the phone had an accident..whoops! That would drive me nuts with the play by play. I just keep hoping DH gets bored with the game or it gets to hard for him and he gives up. 
  • Options
    Simon was up at 5:15 as well. D'oh. I did his first nap early (7am), but pushed his second nap more to the usual time (12pm). Hopefully he's not a mess at bedtime.

So, does anyone else's kid have molars?? Simon just sprouted 3 new teeth in the last week or so. I looked at the chart in his baby book, and apparently they only get 20 teeth total. He has the bottom two center ones, then got one next to that, then skipped a spot, and got the one after that....which looks like it's the first molar. WTF? All three of the new teeth are on the left side of his mouth, it's so weird!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    DS and I watched Elf and snuggled on the couch this morning. He's usually much too busy to do that, so I was in Mama Heaven.

Also, my plans for a pants-less Sunday have been foiled and I have to turbo clean my house before DH's aunt and uncle get here.
  • Options
    OMG SO let me sleep in till 9am. We are going swimming this afternoon then the pumpkin parade.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    ameegeeameegee member
    edited November 2014
    I just found out a good friend of (with a one year old) is getting divorced. I'm sad because they have a baby, but relieved for him because his wife is a selfish bitch.

ETA: she's the one on fb who always refers to herself as a #modestmom because she doesn't bf in public (or at all) and uses all the hashtags. She drives me nuts.
  • Options
    playball13playball13 member
    edited November 2014
    DH is playing Clash of Clans right now while giving G his bottle.
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I absolutey loathe Clash of Clans. Every single day, all day. For a guy who works FT and is in grad school and has a baby, he has a hell of a lot of time to play that stupid game. I don't get it.
  • Options

I don't like the new apple commercial with jimmy Fallon & Justin timberlake. There's nothing wrong with funnel cake every so often! Funnel cake everyday? Bad! Funnel cake NEVER?!?!? Also bad.

Funnel cake shaming is not cool.

Things I've never eaten: funnel cake.
    NOOOOOOOOooooooooo!!!! That needs to change!!!!!!!!!

I don't like the new apple commercial with jimmy Fallon & Justin timberlake. There's nothing wrong with funnel cake every so often! Funnel cake everyday? Bad! Funnel cake NEVER?!?!? Also bad.

Funnel cake shaming is not cool.

Things I've never eaten: funnel cake.
    NOOOOOOOOooooooooo!!!! That needs to change!!!!!!!!!
    I just had to Google it to make sure I even knew what it was. So it's basically like an elephant ear? (something else I've never had. ) It just doesn't even look good to me. I save my fair food calories for corn dogs lol.

I suppose, I've never heard it called an elephant ear, but it looks similar. My favorite funnel cake had whipped cream and strawberries on it. Mmm

Had way too much to drink last night and paid for it today. Threw up twice this morning and slept pretty much all day. Then I was starving for dinner so I had 2 of my Jenny Craig meals. Oh well.
    I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who pukes when hungover. I have so many people like 'Omg I haven't puked in years'. When I am hungover I puke which usually turns into the heaves and there is nothing worse. 

Happens probably once or twice a year and it's always an excellent reminder to not get pregnant again. 

;)
    I spend most of my time thinking I really want to have another baby.  But then when I have the occasions where I feel really nauseated, like I did last night, I think that maybe one child is enough.  It is excellent birth control for me.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I think the parm and sauce might be a northeastern thing. Not sure though.

I think it's a CT thing. I never had "fried dough" like that in other NE states.
    Loss Blog (finally updated)

imageimage
    5 cycles of "TTC" - 3 intentional, 2 not so intentional.  5 BFPs.  My rainbow arrived 10/15/14.
    TFMC 08.02.13 at 19+ weeks. Everyday I grieve for my little Olive.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"