Babies: 9 - 12 Months

9 month old not sleeping through the night any more

So our nine month old son was a fantastic sleeper.  Little dude loves to sleep! But I tell you for the past couple weeks he can not go three hours without waking up crying! No ear infection, isn't currently teething.  He just started crawling and standing a couple weeks ago so I'm wondering if the new skills are causing him to go a little crazy.  Has anyone else had this happen around this time?

Re: 9 month old not sleeping through the night any more

• Happening to us right now with our 10 month old daughter. She was a fabulous sleeper but recently had been waking up at least once a night. I just keep telling myself, "This too shall pass..."
  • Likely related to her new skills. Make sure she gets lots of time to practice them throughout the day and this too shall pass...
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Thank ladies! It is getting a little better except now he doesn't want to nap!!! Ugh, little man keeps rolling around in his crib, crawling all over it and pulling himself up and shaking the bars of his crib! He's driving me crazy :)
  • My 10 month old went through a phase at nine months where she woke up three times per night. Thankfully now that she is a confident crawling and not doing any new milestones at the moment, she only wakes up once now. She seems to still need that one bottle to get her through :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"