July 2015 Moms

Bleeding! Help!

I started bleeding and cramping really bad today. But it's not like my normal cycle. It's really light and diluted. Also about a week late. Usually it's extremely heavy. And my cramps usually last continuously for the first 3 days. But right now they're on and off and not strong at all. I haven't tested yet, I will tomorrow night and Saturday morning, but is this normal at all.

Re: Bleeding! Help!

• @DarcyHermione‌...we must have been replying at the same time!
    Me - 26 
    DH - 27

TTC #1 since July 2014
    BFP! Oct 18, EDD July 2, 2015

It's a GIRL!!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I don't understand.  What are you needing help with?
    Both conceived using 7.5 mg Femara+Ovidrel+IUI

• You have your period... I don't understand why this is posted here? Cycles change, it's predictable until one day its not. Go buy some tampons, ice cream, and a basal body thermometer. Download fertility friend, learn about your cycle, and then join the TTGP board. This group is for women who have confirmed they are pregnant and due in July 2015.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • So..are you asking if period symptoms change? Yes, that's normal. I'm pretty sure you're on your period, hon. Take a test if you think you should, but ditto re: PP's advice about charting.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • I agree, take a test. And probably not the best idea to call the post "bleeding!help!" All it does is scare a lot of us who are constantly worried about mc and thinking another one of us (as in currently pregnant and due July) is going through what we are all having nightmares about.
  • Yes. It's normal.

You know what's not normal? Having a period later than normal and still asking strangers to give you advice about pregnancy.
    Married 2006
    Surprise BFP Feb 2008 MC at 6w2d

TTC since May 2014       
    BFP! 10/28/14       EDD 7/5/15

BabyFetus Ticker http://ugc.theknot.com/3452225-original.gif

• polly189 said:

I agree, take a test. And probably not the best idea to call the post "bleeding!help!" All it does is scare a lot of us who are constantly worried about mc and thinking another one of us (as in currently pregnant and due July) is going through what we are all having nightmares about.

THIS!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"