July 2015 Moms
Options

Bedtime!

What time are you going to bed at now that you're pregnant and (if you're anything like me) exhausted no matter how little you do during the day?
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Bedtime!

• Options
    We put DS to bed about 7:30 and then get in bed pretty much right after. We usually watch tv, but I've been falling asleep before the first episode is over. First tri exhaustion is no joke!

• Options
    edited October 2014
    DD gets put to bed around 7:45-8:00 and falls asleep around 8:30, I'm normally in bed by 9:00 - 5 minutes from now.

Nowhere near as sleep as I was last time around, but just waiting for that to kick in. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have not been able to keep my eyes open past 9 but I actually feel like I have more energy during the day.  I don't seem to get gradually tired either.  One minute I am wide awake, and the next I am ready to fall asleep while standing up.
    November Siggy, Thanksgiving Fail

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I've been going to bed around 8:30 or 9 every night, but I've also been taking a nap everyday after work! Yikes. 
     TTC #1 since January 2014
    BFP #1 03/16/14 EDD 11/28/14 :: MMC Monochorionic Twins 05/09/14 @ 11 weeks
    BFP #2 09/15/14 EDD 05/29/14 :: CP 09/22/14
    BFP #3 10/24/14 :: EDD 06/29/15 *Praying for my RAINBOW!!*

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Around 9pm for me.  I remember passing out on the couch every night around 7pm when I was pregnant with DD, but I'm not there (at least not yet).  I'm more tired during the workday though - and the caffeine limitation is hard when I feel like I can't keep my eyes open!
  • Options
    You guys are worrying me because I'm not super tired yet! I've definitely been hitting the hay earlier, around 9 or 9:30 and tired in the afternoon, but no exhaustion like I thought.
    Me - 26 
    DH - 27

TTC #1 since July 2014
    BFP! Oct 18, EDD July 2, 2015

It's a GIRL!!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    Thankfully I don't get extra tired when pregnant, just nauseous. Bed time will probably stay around 11 pm for me. I get up between 6 and 7 in the morning.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    bosco213 said:

You guys are worrying me because I'm not super tired yet! I've definitely been hitting the hay earlier, around 9 or 9:30 and tired in the afternoon, but no exhaustion like I thought.

I wasn't as exhausted with DS. I think now it's because he's just wild all day and I'm constantly chasing/playing with him. Plus he's still a bad sleeper and wants to sleep in bed with us sometimes so I don't get good sleep.

• Options
    I used to go to bed around 11/1130, but lately I've been unintentionally falling asleep around 9. I'm in bed right now struggling to stay awake!
    Married July 19, 2014.
    Inherited one stepson, so excited to continue our family!
    BFP#1: June 15, 2014. MC June 20, 2014.
    BFP#2: July 11, 2014. MMC July 27, 2014. Naturally passed tissue August 5, 2014.
    BFP#3: October 29, 2014.
    EDD: July 8, 2015 *Stick baby stick!*
    imageimage
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Put DS down at 8/8:30 and I am asleep shortly after. So tired...
    TTC since 2009 started going to RE 5/2011:
    Polyp removed/hypothyriod 6/2011
    7/2011 IUI#1 w/ 150 Follistim/Ovidrel trigger BFN
    8/2011 IUI#2 w/225 Follistim/Ovidrel trigger BFN
    10/2011 IUI#3 w/300 Follistim/Ovidrel trigger (BFP)
    beta #1: 195 beta#2: 502
    7/2013 Back to RE because my uterus is OLD Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    So far my bedtime hasn't changed. My DS (2yo) sleeps in my bed for now (though that needs to stop) so when he goes to sleep (at like 9 or 10...he is a total night owl) I usually end up falling asleep with him. I have to be up for work at 5 so it's miserable if I stay up much later though I'm waiting to see if the pregnancy insomnia and fatigue kicks in. I think I'm just baseline tired now and not first tri tired yet. That was no joke last time around (and that's coming from someone who used to work 30+ hours straight on a regular basis)
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Wow how do you get you kids to sleep so early? My DD has always gone to bed around 9 (she's 2) Or at least as long as I can remember. I in bed by 10 but working 10 hour days right now so I'm up at 4! It's getting harder for sure.
  • Options

Wow how do you get you kids to sleep so early? My DD has always gone to bed around 9 (she's 2) Or at least as long as I can remember. I in bed by 10 but working 10 hour days right now so I'm up at 4! It's getting harder for sure.

I'm a huge fan of early bedtime. I had him going down at 6:30 until he turned 1. Once we moved I started keeping him up till 7:30 so he could spend time with dad after work. Late bedtimes just don't work for me, I'm not a night person at all, if he stayed up until 9-10 I would be passed out on the floor while he plays and climbs on me.

• Options

We have done basically the same bedtime routine since she was a few weeks old, starting at 630pm. Of course she still woke up frequently until 6 months, but she is almost 2 now and knows the routine as well as we do. She's still in the crib by about 720 every night. Wakes between 550 and 650am depending on when I have to leave for work, and will sleep til 700 or 730 on weekends. She's never been an awesome napper, so I know lots of night sleep is important.
  • Options
    Lol omg good ... I'm glad I'm not the only one going to bed so early!!! I swear each night, my bed time is getting earlier and earlier!
  • Options
    I'm also waking up naturally at 5-6 am which is not normal for me and am having the craziest dreams. Anyone else experiencing this?!
  • Options
    I'm also waking up naturally at 5-6 am which is not normal for me and am having the craziest dreams. Anyone else experiencing this?!
  • Options

DD gets put to bed around 7:45-8:00 and falls asleep around 8:30, I'm normally in bed by 9:00 - 5 minutes from now.

Nowhere near as sleep as I was last time around, but just waiting for that to kick in. 
    I feel the same. I was exhausted during week 4 but this week hasn't been bad at all.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"