1st Trimester
Options

help! threatened miscarriage, low laying sac

I am currently, supposed to be, 6 weeks and 3 days pregnant. Last Friday when I got up to pee I noticed a light pink spot of blood as I wiped. I went to see my doctor which then told me my cervix was closed and sent me to the ER for blood work and an ultrasound. Everything was normal... Saturday night I got really bad cramps, heavy bleeding and had to visit the ER where they told me I had a UTI. As I peed to give them a sample a transparent, deflated balloon like tissue about 4 inches long with clots was laying in the toilet. Monday, at my follow up an ultrasound showed the sac was still in my uterus but seemed to "move lower" from the last ultrasound. The bleeding & cramps have became way less intense. What is going on, I won't be seen for another 2 weeks!

Re: help! threatened miscarriage, low laying sac

• Options
    Turns out the "doctor" I've been seeing is an RN. She said that the ultrasound shows the sac has moved lower as if it is making its way out. She then said she'd see me in 2 weeks and let me go.
  • Options
    I doubt she's an RN, she's most likely a nurse practitioner or an APRN. 
    These questions are best for your doctor, I hope everything turns out ok for you. fx.
    Married July 19, 2014.
    Inherited one stepson, so excited to continue our family!
    BFP#1: June 15, 2014. MC June 20, 2014.
    BFP#2: July 11, 2014. MMC July 27, 2014. Naturally passed tissue August 5, 2014.
    BFP#3: October 29, 2014.
    EDD: July 8, 2015 *Stick baby stick!*
    imageimage
    BabyFruit Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"