December 2014 Moms

No contractions

Hello ladies, just wondering am i the only one not feeling any braxton hicks contractions @ 33 weeks??

Re: No contractions

• You probably are having them. With my first I never felt them because I didn't know what to expect. This time around I've been feeling them for a while.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • With my first I didn't really feel them. This time I've been feeling them more. If you don't feel them it's not really anything to worry about.
    BabyFruit Ticker

Thing 1: 6/2012 Thing 2: Due 12/2014
  • Loading the player...
  • I didn't feel them with my first until a few days before labor.

imageBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFruit Ticker

• I don't feel them either.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I'm not feeling them either
  • I don't feel mine either, the doctor was feeling my belly and told me I was having one and I hadn't even noticed.
  • This week multiple times a day I will have a electric shock feeling near my bladder/pelvic area. It almost brings me to my knees each time. I have to stop and wait 30 secs or more before I continue walking. My co workers didn't seem concerned said things were probably spreading. Are they right? Or is this prob a BH or contraction? FTM here.
  • 35 weeks and none. A lot of people say they never had them.
  • I didn't have any with my first. This time I have them all day.

Yup. Never felt one with my first, this time around is totally different.

D14 November Siggy Challenge: The feels of 3rd trimester...

imageimageimage

• This week multiple times a day I will have a electric shock feeling near my bladder/pelvic area. It almost brings me to my knees each time. I have to stop and wait 30 secs or more before I continue walking. My co workers didn't seem concerned said things were probably spreading. Are they right? Or is this prob a BH or contraction? FTM here.

That doesn't sound like BH or contractions... Give your OB a call.
    image  imageimage

D14 mama with an O14 baby.
  • You probably are having them. With my first I never felt them because I didn't know what to expect. This time around I've been feeling them for a while.
    This. I never felt them with my first, but now that I get them all the time, I know I had them then, just didn't realize it!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
    Also, I have to agree with Pregosaurus, doesnt sound like BH. Could be Round Ligament pain, but I would call just to be safe too....
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • 33 weeks and I think I've felt one.
    BabyFruit Ticker

December '14 November Siggy Challenge - How I Feel in Third Trimester 

• Ugh. I'm jealous. I feel BH contractions daily. Have been for a while now. I'd be happy to not feel them. But at least I'll kind of have an idea of what real contractions will feel like...only 10x worse I'm assuming!
  • Thx everyone for ur responses. I had been kinda worried abt it, but its gd to know its mot uncommon to not be feeling or being aware of them. :)
  • I thought I wasn't getting them.. until I realized what they were.  I was expecting CONTRACTIONS... you know? Like agony.  But instead, once in a while, my abdomen tightens.  I used to think LO was throwing out a headbutt or punch and keeping it there for a little while before releasing.  I was like "WFT, baby??"  But when it happened recently, I realized it was the entire uterus that was harder than normal.  I chalk it up to one of those pregnancy things you don't really "get" as a FTM...
  • I didn't think I was feeling them, but at my last apt, my doc told me I was currently having one. She could feel it. Now I'm pretty sure I've been having them often and just didn't know it.
  • I am a FTM and I am pretty sure I am in the boat of "just not able to feel or recognize them". I honestly can't tell - I know it's possible to not experience them but I also know I could be and just don't know it!!
  • What they said. Actual, giving birth contractions feel kinda like cramping. But BH may or may not feel like rhythmic tightening and releasing. Mine feel more like a general tightness that lasts a few min (or more) and then goes away
  • I think maybe I've been feeling some too. I'm 34 wks, but I'm not worried because it's not so bad.
  • I'm 33 weeks and I haven't had any yet from what I know of!
  • 34 weeks today and I have no clue if I've had any. I asked my doc today and she just told me it's a good thing I'm not haveing cramps or contractions. (Obviosly) She however did not describe what I might feel if I were to have one. I'm not worried she said baby is doing great!

Also, I have to agree with Pregosaurus, doesnt sound like BH. Could be Round Ligament pain, but I would call just to be safe too....

Sounds like lightning crotch (striking a nerve) or pelvic pain (bones and ligaments stretching).

bfp#4 3/19/2014 edd 12/1/2014 please let this be the one!

beta @ 5w0d = 12,026! u/s 4/22/14 @ 8w1d it's twins!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"