What are you doing to get KTFU?:

Rants/Raves/Symptoms: 

GTKY: What's your costume tonight?

Re: W2O on Halloween!!

• Options
    Cycle/month: 8

CD: 12

What are you doing to get KTFU?: temping, opks and EOD sex starting on CD14

Rants/Raves/Symptoms: My work doesn't actually have a casual Friday, but I have declared it thus and am wearing jeans today.

GTKY: What's your costume tonight?  I am dressing as a woman who is trying not to eat all the candy before the trick-or-treaters get here.  But if I were dressing up, my go-to costume is a banana.
  • Options
    Thanks for starting @SwivelChair5‌ !

Cycle/month: 2/2

CD: 15

What are you doing to get KTFU?: water, pre-seed, sex.

Rants/Raves/Symptoms: I'm very sleepy, working my first graveyard in a long time, and the lovely powers that be in my city decided to close both major routes from my side of town to work last night. I left my house early to stop and get coffee, but ended up being late to work with no coffee. Ugh.

GTKY: What's your costume tonight

I am working graveyard again tonight, so I can't dress up. I do have a little clip on witch hat that I'll wear though :)

TTGP December Siggy Challenge

Married 9.28.13

DH 34, Me 26

TTC #1 since 9/2014

Benched 11/2014 for personal reasons :(

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Cycle/month: 12/10 (I just went back and counted my cycles again and somehow I ended up thinking I was one cycle higher than I was)

CD: 5

What are you doing to get KTFU?: everything

Rants/Raves/Symptoms: Two weeks from today, I will be on the beach in Punta Cana!! I am so excited :)

GTKY: What's your costume tonight? No costume :( We will be driving 4 hours to visit friends and family.
    TTGP December Siggy Challenge - Workout Fails

Married 11/14/09
    Me: 27
    DH: 33
    TTC #1 since 1/1/14
  • Options
    Cycle/month: 5

CD: 17

What are you doing to get KTFU?: All the things

Rants/Raves/Symptoms: I thought that I O'd on CD14, but my temp was not up today, of FF won't call it. I'm tired of sex, so this probably means our timing will suck.

GTKY: What's your costume tonight? Devil horns? We are first-time homeowners as of July, so we are excited to give out candy in the neighborhood.
  • Options
    Wine&CupcakesWine&Cupcakes member
    edited October 2014
    @mugs82‌ - us too! We bought a house a month ago and EVERY home in our large neighborhood has kids. We have 10 bags of candy!!

I kind of stopped participating in these threads because they were making me a bit anxious, but decided to pop back in because I need it. CD1 today and the first time I cried to see my period.

Cycle/Month: 5/5

CD: 1

What are you doing? Temping, charting, OPKs, pre-seed, lots o' sex. May try pineapple core this month?

Rant/rave: approximately 738284 people have announced their pregnancies this week. I so wish it were me. I can't even confidently say it will be one day because I'm too afraid to have that faith. I know it's stupid, but I'm at a low point today. Good thing it's Halloween and candy is involved.

GTKY: Not dressing up this year, however, I briefly considered being a jellyfish.

Edited to actually make sense.
    TTGP December Siggy Challenge: Favorite Holiday Movie:
    ~Santa Claus is Coming to Town~

TTC #1: July 2014
    Me: 31  DH: 29
    DX (me): Inborn error of metabolism - protein restriction, metabolic formula & weekly blood tests
    DNA Results (7/1): DH is NOT a carrier for my genetic disorder! 
    7/3: Metabolic clinic gave the green light to TTC - holy crap!
  • Options
    I haven't posted here much this cycle because WTO is the most uneventful time of the month.

Cycle/Month: 18/17

CD: 13

What are you doing to get KTFU? Temping, OPK, etc.

R/R/CS: I think this might end up being a "no try" month. I had an HSG on Wednesday and am still bleeding and in pain, so there has been no sex and I think I'm Oing today possibly. There will also probably be no sex for the next few days because of our schedules. I'm actually fine with it this cycle.

GTKY: I will be dressed as crazy drunk pajama lady handing out candy.

ME: 33  H: 32
    TTC Since 6/2013   Early Loss: 9/2013   MFI Diagnosis: 12/2014

imageimage

• Options
    Cycle/month:  10/10

CD: 1 (FML)

What are you doing to get KTFU?:  The usual (sex, charting)

Rants/Raves/Symptoms: CD1.  Also cramps.  FML again.

GTKY: What's your costume tonight?  I'm going to a halloween party at DD2's classroom, where parents are encourage to wear costumes.  I couldn't really be bothered, and didn't want to spend a ton of money, so I bought a little mouse ears set at Target, and I'm wearing grey sweats and a long-sleeved t-shirt.  I have managed to turn Halloween into the perfect excuse to wear ridiculously comfy clothes all day.
  • Options
    Thanks for starting @SwivelChair5‌ ! I'll be dressed as the same, except we aren't expecting any trick or treaters. Of course I still have to buy candy JUST IN CASE right?! Lol

@wine&cupcakes I feel you on your rant. I feel like everyone around me is pregnant and here we are still trying. I like to tell myself that I don't know anything about how long it took most of them so I can keep a sane mind.

Cycle/month: 7

CD: 6

What are you doing to get KTFU?: started back up with temping now that my period has completely stopped. OPKs will start around CD13 and taking PNVs.

Rants/Raves/Symptoms: nada.

GTKY: What's your costume tonight? No costume and we aren't expecting any trick or treaters tonight.
    TTC #1 since April 2014
    Me (29) DH (29)
    Married 5+ years
    football animated GIF

• Options
    Cycle/month: 9-6AL

What are you doing to get KTFU?: Everything. Probably not enough sex though.

Rants/Raves/Symptoms: @mugs82 same here! I could've sworn I ovulated on cd12 with the temp drop, ewcm, etc. But my temps just didn't rise. I know it's too early in my cycle to get frustrated but I just cannot deal with another 50+ day cycle!

GTKY: What's your costume tonight? An umbrella! My kids are gonna be an Italian gangster and a phantom. But it's supposed to pour tonight so that's gonna suck.
    *Aug '15 Siggy Challenge - Mean Girl*
    image    image
    BabyFruit Ticker
    My 2 boys ages 8 & 10
    BFP#3 EDD 8/19/2015
    mc @ 7wks 4/2014

Me 31 H 33

• Options
    @hydrangea1019 -  I try to tell myself the same thing. There are a few people I know who took about 12-14 months, and a few people who took 7-10...but the vast majority of the people in my life got pregnant about two hours after deciding to try. It's just frustrating. I think part of the problem is that I've always had this weird feeling that I wouldn't get pregnant easily, so I truly feel like it will never happen. I know I'm being dramatic and unreasonable by saying that, especially because this is only month 5...I am being sent for testing after month 6 due to my metabolic issue (per my clinic's protocol) and I just really didn't want to get to that place.

Oh well.

Candy + alcohol = happier CD1.
    TTGP December Siggy Challenge: Favorite Holiday Movie:
    ~Santa Claus is Coming to Town~

TTC #1: July 2014
    Me: 31  DH: 29
    DX (me): Inborn error of metabolism - protein restriction, metabolic formula & weekly blood tests
    DNA Results (7/1): DH is NOT a carrier for my genetic disorder! 
    7/3: Metabolic clinic gave the green light to TTC - holy crap!
  • Options
    jennylove810jennylove810 member
    edited October 2014
    Cycle/month: 8 

CD: 16 - wtf, ovaries.  Guess it's delayed O this month (see rants below)

What are you doing to get KTFU?: EOD sex, water, green tea, temping, charting, blah blah blah

Rants/Raves/Symptoms: Crappiest week ever.  DH lost his job on Friday, completely out of the blue.  We won a lawsuit over money that was illegally withheld, and the defendants are refusing to pay the settlement (due 10 days ago).  And @wine&cupcakes and @hydrangea1019 I am right there with ya.  If I have to see one more picture of a little pumpkin family with a tiny pumpkin inside a "momma" pumpkin on my fb feed, with "We're happy to announce..." I'm gonna gouge my eyeballs out.  I'm happy for y'all, truly, but COME ON, UNIVERSE.

GTKY: What's your costume tonight? Storm and Wolverine because over here, it's still 2002 lol... and because DH is an enormous monster who can grow some gnarly facial hair like Hugh Jackman.

Edit: @swivelchair5 - I have always wanted to be a banana lol
    Me: 31  DH: 32
    Married 10/10
    TTC since 2/14
    BFP 7/14/14, CP 7/19/14
  • Options

Cycle/month: 8/7

CD: 5

What are you doing to get KTFU?: temping, pnv

Rants/Raves/Symptoms: I have stopped bleeding finally, and I have no idea what my cycle is going to look like post loss, but because it was so early, I'm assuming it's not going to be much different? We were given the go ahead to start trying again next cycle, so we will see what happens.

GTKY: What's your costume tonight?
    I don't have a costume, maybe I will throw one together before handing out treats tonight.

• Options
    Cycle/month: 14/11

CD: 9

What are you doing to get KTFU?: temping, pnv, re testing, sex maybe twice a month :-/

Rants/Raves/Symptoms: Got my bloodwork today for CD 9. I go back at 1045 for my HSG. FI is being a douchenozzle right now. We are basically NTNP at this point bc he wants to have sex, like once a month if that. How often do you and your SO have sex outside of TTC? I feel like we aren't normal. (I want it way more, and not to just get KTFU, but to be intimate and ya know....bang)

GTKY: What's your costume tonight? Well, I bought some lingerie I was hoping to surprise FI with. Hopefully it will work tonight since we have been arguing about sex for the past two weeks.

TTC # 1 since 11/2013
    Hysteroscopy 10/28/14 - septum removed
    HSG 10/31/14 - All Clear!
  • Options
    Cycle/month: 8/7

CD: 4

What are you doing to get KTFU?: Right now just PNVs & EPO. AF should leave the building today so will start refreshing those sperm in prep for FW.

Rants/Raves/Symptoms: Nothing, just looking forward to FW opening up.

GTKY: What's your costume tonight? If we decide to let TOTs in, I might pick up a witch hat or something, otherwise I'll be a crazy, drunk (depending on how many Elsa's come) cat lady.
    Sept 2015 January Siggy Challenge - Happy Dance

Me: 29 - DH: 37
    BFP: 12/21/2014 - EDD: 09/01/2015

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    Hi Everybody!

Cycle/month: 3/3

CD: 14

What are you doing to get KTFU?:the usual, added OPKs this cycle

Rants/Raves/Symptoms: hoping to O soon, that is all.  No signs of O yet....patience...

GTKY: What's your costume tonight? My husband and I are going as Waldo and Wenda.  He pulls off Waldo very well.  We're going to a costume parts at a locally brewery, should be fun!

BabyGaga
    September '15 Siggy Challenge: Favorite Movie Couple
  • Options
    @Wine&Cupcakes 10 bags! We only have 3, but one is from Costco... meaning we have about 300 pieces of candy. I've heard everything from you need bucketfuls to a couple of bags will do it. I might buy more, I just don't want to end up eating the leftovers!

@elizabetheleven I still think I might have ovulated on cd 14... We haven't turned our heat on and the last two days I've been cold when I woke up... if I nudge those temperatures up by .1 in FF then it gives me solid crosshairs... I might have to switch to vaginal temping next cycle... but for now I'll hang here. @jennylove810 fx that you O soon and avoid a 50 day cycle!

• Options
    Cycle/month: 3/3

CD: 14

What are you doing to get KTFU?: BBT, CM, PNVs, sex

Rants/Raves/Symptoms: nothing

GTKY: What's your costume tonight? I'm going as myself. DH and I don't dress up. DS is going to be Dash from Incredibles and DD is going to be Anna from Frozen
    Me:  31  DH:  35
    Married:  7/3/2006
    DS:  3/3/2007  (emergency c-section) 
    MMC:  10/5/2010  D&C:  10/8/2010
    DD:  9/22/2011  (scheduled c-section)
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Nothing to see here. TB is drunk.
    Me:  31  DH:  35
    Married:  7/3/2006
    DS:  3/3/2007  (emergency c-section) 
    MMC:  10/5/2010  D&C:  10/8/2010
    DD:  9/22/2011  (scheduled c-section)
  • Options

Cycle/month: 6/7

CD: 22

What are you doing to get KTFU?: water, bbt, EOD sex.

Rants/Raves/Symptoms: really hoping to O sometime this weekend!

GTKY: What's your costume tonight?
    I'm not dressing up, but DS is dressing up as a kissing booth. Because he is such a ladies man!

@briannaescplan‌ I'm sorry about the lack of sex. Outside of our fertile window we have sex once a week. Every once in a while it will be twice a week. I want it wayyy more than him. Hugs. Maybe try talking to him about it? My H responded well to our talk. GL.

Me: 25 DH: 26
    Married 11/12/11
    BFP 12/17/11
    DS 8/29/12 via C-section
    TFAS 3/2014
    BFP #2 5/25/15 EDD 2/4/2016
    It's a BOY!
  • Options
    @Bee1112 and @Chad5285 - Thank you. It is just frustrating and it hurts me. I do try to talk to him about it, and he just says he is tired. I get it, he works hard. He does manual labor and works about 60 hours a week. It's just frustrating because it makes me feel unattractive and that we work to pay bills, we don't even get to enjoy ourselves. He has some issues, and I think he may have some sort of PTSD (which he will not talk about). He doesn't like to be touched, so initiating sex is tough sometimes. Hopefully the lingerie I bought will help.

TTC # 1 since 11/2013
    Hysteroscopy 10/28/14 - septum removed
    HSG 10/31/14 - All Clear!
  • Options
    Cycle/month: 4/4

What are you doing to get KTFU?: PNV, B6, temping, ED, CM, OPKs

Rants/Raves/Symptoms: got a + OPK last night and either a + or slightly - this am, should O tonight or tomorrow based on usual cycle!

GTKY: What's your costume tonight? My winter clothes, cold and windy today :( taking DD out and she is Boo from Monsters Inc.
    Married 03/09
    TTC #1 02/11
    BFP #1 02/24/11 EDD 10/31/11 MC 03/02/11 @ 5w2d
    BFP #2 05/30/11 EDD 02/07/12 Ava Grace born 02/01/12

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTC #2 08/14
    BFP #3 10/10/14 EDD 06/20/15 CP 10/15/14 

My Ovulation Chart
  • Options
    Cycle/month: 2

CD: 18

What are you doing to get KTFU?: temping, PNV, the usual

Rants/Raves/Symptoms: No symptoms or anything. My rant is I have been feeling quite down the past couple of days about the CP. Making me more snappy that normal (I usually have zero snap to me) and that is in turn making me annoyed with myself too.  I've had 2 high temps so I may be headed over to TWW tomorrow.

GTKY: What's your costume tonight?
    I will probably not dress up tonight, I needed a last minute costume for work so I grabbed a striped shirt and beret from my closet and bought a loaf of french bread and I am just "french" - which I am all the time, but now its a costume. Ha.
  • Options
    @mugs82‌ - us too! We bought a house a month ago and EVERY home in our large neighborhood has kids. We have 10 bags of candy!! I kind of stopped participating in these threads because they were making me a bit anxious, but decided to pop back in because I need it. CD1 today and the first time I cried to see my period. Cycle/Month: 5/5 CD: 1 What are you doing? Temping, charting, OPKs, pre-seed, lots o' sex. May try pineapple core this month? Rant/rave: approximately 738284 people have announced their pregnancies this week. I so wish it were me. I can't even confidently say it will be one day because I'm too afraid to have that faith. I know it's stupid, but I'm at a low point today. Good thing it's Halloween and candy is involved. GTKY: Not dressing up this year, however, I briefly considered being a jellyfish. Edited to actually make sense.
    Sorry to hear about the CD1, those always suck!!! ((hugs))
    I am with you on the new house, we bought in July and our neighbours just told us to expect 200, definitely have to go get more candy!
  • Options
    Cycle/month: 9/9

CD: 6

What are you doing to get KTFU?: sex EOD until my next period.  I should probably start taking PNVs again.

Rants/Raves/Symptoms: I had a dream last night I POAS and got BFP while on my period. I woke up and was all WTF was that?!

GTKY: What's your costume tonight? nothing.  I have no parties to go to and we get no trick or treaters.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers 

• Options
    Cycle/month: 3

CD: 4

What are you doing to get KTFU?: temping, sex, green tea

Rants/Raves/Symptoms: The dizziness and nausea needs to stop - like now.  And wtf body? Thanks for deciding I only needed a six day LP last cycle.  Probably the only time I wish I wasn't charting because then I wouldn't have known and figured this was normal.  At least it's Halloween and I can eat all the candy I want!

GTKY: What's your costume tonight?  Nothing - though I should get a witch's hat since I have a black cat and he likes to answer the door.

The little guys, Shadow and Bobby (aka Shabby)

Married: 4/14/2012
    TTC #1 since 9/14   BFP! 11/22/14  M/C 1/1/15
    Me: 31 DH: 41
    Dx: Hashimoto's Thyroiditis - 2000, Lichen Sclerosus - 2013

"I'm a lady with the vocabulary of a well-educated sailor."

• Options
    Happy Halloween!

Cycle/month: 6

CD: 37

What are you doing to get KTFU?: PNV, Bbt, opk, cm...

Rants/Raves/Symptoms: finally a positive OPK last night. Thought I was buying enough for two cycles guess not. Saving the last one for this afternoon. It has been a long cycle.

GTKY: What's your costume tonight? I don't have one. Just got my black and orange with spider earrings.
    image image
    BabyFruit Ticker
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    mallory4284mallory4284 member
    edited October 2014
    Cycle/Month: 3rd ICI cycle (after many IUIs and 2 IVFs with an RE)

CD: 16

What are you doing to get knocked up: Temping and ICI

Rants/Raves/etc: my temps are completely fucked this month and I wisely (sarcasm) chose not to do OPKs this month so I have no other indicator besides temps...

Anyone want to stalk my chart and give opinions?? I really just to need to know if it's even possible that I ovulated on CD9/10 based on my temp pattern? I'm hoping for a no, because we didn't do our first insemination until CD14... Because I've yet to ovulate before CD12 before so I didn't have our sperm sent until CD13....

https://FertilityFriend.com/home/515f3e

ETA: GTKY: no costume for me! I'm one of those unfun people that doesn't dress up for Halloween!
  • Options
    Cycle/month: 3/2

CD: 10

What are you doing to get KTFU?: PNV, OPK, TI

Rants/Raves/Symptoms: I'm good, happy that it's getting near O time. I'm sorry for those with the acne! I just got a cystic zit on my cheek and it is SO annoying.

GTKY: What's your costume tonight? Don't have one. I'll be taking DD, who will be a cupcake, and my nanny's kids out.
    Me: 29 DH: 34 Married 9/8/12 Started TTC 10/01/12
    Dx: Hypothalamic amenorrhea by RE in 2/2013
          Provera + Ovidrel trigger = BFP #1 3/24/13
    DD born 11/12/13
    TTC #2 since 9/01/14
    Tamoxifen + Ovidrel trigger = CP (cycle 3)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." -Dr. Suess

TTGP January Siggy Challenge: Workout Fails

• Options
    mrr5058mrr5058 member
    edited October 2014
    Cycle/month: 3/3 (1AL) CD: 12 What are you doing to get KTFU?: PNV, vit b12, temping Rants/Raves/Symptoms: Just waiting to see how crazy my cycle is going to be since it's the first after my miscarriage. GTKY: What's your costume tonight? Super cool, stylish mom ;) Sorry about the formatting. I can't seem to fix it.
  • Options
    Ashley8761Ashley8761 member
    edited October 2014
    Baby Mama quotes

Married: 06/21/2014
    Fur Baby: Roy
    TTC since: February 2014

• Options
    emilie818 said:
    hey WTO!  I'm back.

Cycle/month: 5/4

CD: 3

What are you doing to get KTFU?: waiting out AF...

Rants/Raves/Symptoms: man does the acne situation off the Pill suck.  in the last week I've had bacne, facene, neckne, and, yep, BOOBNE.

GTKY: What's your costume tonight? being a Halloween scrooge tonight and going on a hot date with DH instead.
    @emilie818 I even had under-boobne last cycle!  what the heck!
  • Options
    Cycle/month: 7/6

CD: 3

What are you doing to get KTFU?: Waiting

Rants/Raves/Symptoms: I'm feeling really disappointed this cycle. I thought for sure I'd be pregnant again by now (like everyone else here). I doesn't help that a lot of other ladies I know IRL are pregnant and everyone is asking when we're going to have #2. So frustrating!!!

GTKY: What's your costume tonight? Nothing. DD is going to be a super cute ladybug!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickersBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    TFAS-June 2014

• Options
    @redaero I lean towards no on CD9, I think FF just doesn't have enough information.  Last cycle, FF gave me dotted crosshairs on CD9 as well, changed its mind 2-3 days later and took them away.  I ended up O-ing around CD23.
  • Options
    Cycle/month: 0/0

CD: 1

What are you doing to get KTFU?: We are going to start trying next month.  Got my period today, so I am going to use OPKs in a couple of weeks to prepare for next month.

Rants/Raves/Symptoms: I got my period about 4/5 days earlier than I thought.  Since starting my period again in July, my cycle has been 31 days.

GTKY: What's your costume tonight? DD was a mouse, I was a cat and DH was cheese.

imageimage

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"