November 2014 Moms
Options

Spooky Scary GTKY

In honor of Halloween, I thought I'd post a couple of JFF GTKY questions. Answer either / or / both / whatever.

What's your favorite scary movie?

What's the spookiest thing you've ever experienced?

Let's see if we can scare some of these N14 babies out :-)

N14 Nov. Siggy: CELEBRATION!

image image
TTC since 2011
Aug. - Sept. 2013 - dIUIs = BFNs
January 2014 - IVF = 3 freezer babies
March 2014 - FET of AA and AB blast = BFP! Twins! 
Nov. 7, 2014 - Wilhelmina "Willa" Suzanne (4lb 14oz) and Ari Jose (6lb 4oz) were born via CS
image image

image image image image 

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Re: Spooky Scary GTKY

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Favorite scary movie: I LOVE the movie Identity. A lot of people have not seen it, but is probably my fave.
    Spookiest thing I have experienced: it actually happened last month. On the anniversary of my mil death ds woke up in the middle of the night crying pointing at the corner of the room where there was nothing. I have told a couple of people about it and they all ask me if it were her why her would be crying and the only thing I can think of iis that he was in his crib and "she" didn't get him out. He has sttn since he was 6 weeks old and has never done this before and now he is having bad dreams at night since then.
    Anniversary
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

What's your favorite scary movie?
    I kind of like them all as long as there isn't some sort of religous aspect to them.
    Movies like Scream, The Ring, Saw... love them all!!

What's the spookiest thing you've ever experienced?
    When I was little we would play Bloody Mary and I saw the mirror turn bloody and the light flickered. I also saw someone levitate when we played "light as a feather stiff as a board"

Lilypie First Birthday tickers image     Lilypie Second Birthday tickers  imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers  image

• Options
    Not really into scary movies...  I used to watch them when I was young, but don't enjoy them at all anymore.

As for spooky stuff... I lived in THREE houses that had weird crap happening.  The first I don't remember (my parents have crazy stories.)  But the second two were places I lived in.  One wasn't too bad...  but the other was freaking sinister.

but if a person were to ask if I believed in ghosts, I would say no.  (Then would feel like a liar as I have all of these stupid stories to tell...)
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
    Lilypie - (C6hS)

• Options
    @MuchlyGen‌ - I am home alone right now and you just scared the crap out of me!! :-SS
  • Options
    MrsC430MrsC430 member
    edited October 2014
    Totally creeped out by some of these stories. Fun thread idea! :)

Favorite scary movie - The Shining or "It". "It" is probably a stupid choice, but I hate clowns, so he freaks me out!

Spookiest thing to happen to you - I've had a few creepy Ouija board experiences. It has been awhile & I can't remember exacts ATM, but I do remember the Ouija relaying some pretty weird stuff. I'm convinced there's something behind those things...

It's twin girls!! Born on 11-2-14!
  • Options
    @MrsC430 - Clowns freak me out, too. For some reason It doesn't bother me because I know he's an evil clown. As long as I know the clown is evil, then I'm less afraid of it. Now, people really dressed up like clowns...yeah. I don't trust 'em. 

image image
    TTC since 2011
    Nov. 7, 2014 - Wilhelmina "Willa" Suzanne (4lb 14oz) and Ari Jose (6lb 4oz) were born via CS
    image image

image image image image 

• Options
    @absolutelymaybe‌ LOL I hear ya! Any type of clown can stay away from me. Guess it's safe to say we won't be in a rush to bring our twins to the circus? ;)

It's twin girls!! Born on 11-2-14!
  • Options
    @mrsc430 I totally agree with It! Ugh, creepiest movie ever made.
  • Options
    @mrsc430 I totally agree with It! Ugh, creepiest movie ever made.
    Absolutely this! Cannot deal with clowns!
    Violet Anna born 9/15/10!
    TEAM BLUE!!! EDD: 12/3/14!!!

November siggy challenge : CELEBRATION!

• Options

For your reading pleasure. I just read the stories on this link and I'm officially spooked out. Let Halloween commence!

https://jezebel.com/11-more-of-the-scariest-stories-weve-ever-heard-1653038439
  • Options
    I don't know if I could pick a favorite scary movie because I tend to like ones that are so bad it's funny.

As for spooky stories I am pretty sure I saw a ghost one time! We used to live in an old house that would frequently sound like someone was waking around upstairs even when there was no one up there... Something I always attributed to our cat. Well, one night as I was falling asleep I SWEAR I heard a woman whisper my name and felt breath on the back of my neck. I turned around and saw a woman standing next to my bed but as soon as I really looked at her she was gone. I chalked it up to a lucid dream and went to sleep.

A few years later my mom was moving out of the house and contacted the family of a Dr Bunker, whose medical diplomas had been left in our attic. When the woman met my mom to pick them up they were chatting about the house and the woman asked "Did anyone see Dr Bunker's wife? They think she haunts that house!". My mom laughed it off and didn't think anything of it.

That night I was taking to her and she told me what the woman had asked. I guess I went kinda pale because she asked me what was wrong! Haha. I told her "Um, I think I saw Mrs Bunker..." and told her about the woman I had seen a few years back. She was so freaked out that I think she was EXTRA glad to be moving!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    When I was a kid I was deathly afraid if chucky lol. My neighbours had a chucky doll suction cupped to their window and my mom had to go ask them to take it down because apparently I was afraid to go outside lol.

I've never had creepy stuff happen to me, but reading this creeps me out...plus it's about kids, so perfect for the bump haha

https://www.viralnova.com/creepy-kid-quotes/
  • Options
    I am sure I would agree if I was not already terified of clowns and not even willing to look at "it" movie cover... No thank you!
    ******************** BFP Warning *******************

I'm 29 and DH is 32 we have a MFI (low count) 
    IVF #1 starting in August. ER 9/5/13 23 eggs we are fertilizing 15. 9 frozen
    ET 9/10 - transferred 1 perfect 5AA blast
    7dp5dt BFP ~~ Beta on 9/19 - 77.4 Beta #2 on 9/21 - 357
    Low heartbeat on 10/7 86, lower heartbeat on 10/11 76, no heartbeat 10/14/13. D&C 10/15/13
    Tests revealed MTHFR c677t mutation, put on Folgard.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    FET #1 1/6/14 - 4BB blast - BFN
    FET #2 - 3/3/14 - 5AB Blast -- Beta #1 3/12 - 152 -- Beta #2 3/14 - 358
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    FET #3 06/09/16 - 5AB Blast - Beta #1 6/18- 245 -- Beta #2 06/20 - 600
     PAIF/SAIF/PAL/SAL welcome!

• Options

For your reading pleasure. I just read the stories on this link and I'm officially spooked out. Let Halloween commence!

https://jezebel.com/11-more-of-the-scariest-stories-weve-ever-heard-1653038439

I'm guessing I should have waited until DH got home from the gym and the dogs weren't randomly barking at every thing in sight before reading these. Right?

image image
    TTC since 2011
    image image

image image image image 

• Options
    i can't read any of these creepy stories. thread title reminds me of my favorite halloween song, Werewolf Bar Mitzvah (spooky, scary--boys becoming men, men becoming wolves)

the best scary movie i've seen in a long time is called House of the Devil and it's creepy as hell especially if you're PREGNANT (you'll see...) 

BABY GIRL, 11-11-14 

• Options
    I am so scared of scary movies!! I never watch them.

There is a haunted tree supposedly on the campus of Michigan State, where my sister went to college. I went to visit her one weekend and we went to visit the tree after we'd had a few drinks. I made a big speech about how the haunted tree was a hoax and then walked up to it and touched it to demonstrate how not afraid I was of it. Well, I woke up the next morning with killer poison ivy! Guess that'll teach me to ridicule the supernatural!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"