February 2015 Moms

Not Another Name Poll

edited October 2014 in February 2015 Moms
Still team green, and having narrowed our boy's names down with the help of you lovely ladies, I'm now asking for your opinions in the case that we are graced with a baby of the fairer sex.

I like them all, Everly the least. It sounds a little made-upish to me, but DH loves it.
BabyFetus TickerBabyFruit Ticker
imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Not Another Name Poll 110 votes

Alaina Camille
14% 16 votes
Norah Leigh
67% 74 votes
Kassidy Lynn
7% 8 votes
Everly Lynn
6% 7 votes
SS--because naming children is a big responsibility for which I feel completely unprepared.
3% 4 votes

Re: Not Another Name Poll

• Woah. I just realized the bump now lets me view poll results without clicking.... I voted anyways but that was thw first time I noticed that button!

I love Norah.. we're team blue, but before we knew I tried to convince DH to go with Norah.
    http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/f2/7c/80/f27c808876dd02ae89989d3c796a8f30.jpgimage
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersBabyFruit Ticker

• edited October 2014

Woah. I just realized the bump now lets me view poll results without clicking.... I voted anyways but that was thw first time I noticed that button!

I love Norah.. we're team blue, but before we knew I tried to convince DH to go with Norah.

I have never seen that option before either. The Bump continues to amaze :)

I loved Norah until my grandma said it reminded her of Norma. We have a not so great Norma in the family, and that's tainted it a bit for me. Still think it's a great name, despite that.
  • Loading the player...
  • Okay.

Norah is my favourite, but not a fan of Leigh. I LOVE Norah Camille.

Also, Cassidy is great. But please don't go with a K. It looks way too Kardashian-esque.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Anniversary
  • Norah sounds super cute but also...classy as well. I actually haven't heard it in years and I really like it!
  • I love Norah for obvi reasons (DD) and I love that you spelled it with the "h". I also don't like Leigh with it. I love Norah Lynn though. Another mn option is Claire (we were going with this for Norah but changed it to a family name).
    PitaPata Dog tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP #2 11/6/13 - EDD 7/14/14 - blighted ovum discovered @ 7w - natural m/c @ 10w3d

BFP #3 5/25/14 - EDD 2/1/15 - Hoping this is our 2nd little owl Lilypie Maternity tickers

A/S findings: Baby is a girl! EIF found on heart :( but maternit21 came back neg for chromosome disorders!!

• I love Norah! I like it with Lynn or Camille best! Rae would also be a good middle name with Norah!
  • I voted for Alaina Camille .... we are naming our daughter Alanna, so I'm biased. But I also love the middle name Camille! 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I do like the name camille with norah. :)
    http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/f2/7c/80/f27c808876dd02ae89989d3c796a8f30.jpgimage
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersBabyFruit Ticker

• bookworm982bookworm982 member
    edited October 2014
    My sister's name is Kassity (Kassie as a nn), and I love it! Everly is similar to Evalei, a girl in my dd's playgroup, so it doesn't sound made up to me. Still, Kassidy is my vote although I'd vote to change the d to a t. :)
    Mommy to N (3), J (2), and C (10 months). LO4 is due in mid-September.
  • I voted Kassidy, I prefer Cassidy but I tried to get DH to go with Cassidy Rose (Fallout New Vegas anyone?) but he said no. I think it's a beautiful name.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Norah!
    TTC since May/June 2012 
    Sept 2013 testing:
    SA #1 Low motility (17%) 
    SA #2 Lower sperm count, but much higher motility
    CD 3 Bloodwork and ultrasound - Normal HSG - Clear tubes 
    Oct/Nov 2013 Cycle 1 with RE 50 mg Clomid + Ovidrel + IUI BFN  
    Nov/Dec 2013 Cycle 2 with RE 50 mg Clomid + Ovidrel + IUI BFN 
    Jan/Feb 2014 Cycle 3 with RE 50 mg Clomid + Ovidrel + IUI BFN 
    2/20/14 Follow up consult RE recommends IVF with ICSI 
    3/10/14 New patient consult with RMA NJ 
    3/11/14 AMH and other Bloodwork to prep for IVF with ICSI at RMA NJ
    3/28/14 Saline Sonogram - All good
    March/April 2014 IVF #1 Antagonist Protocol
    BCP/Bravelle/Menopur/Ganirelix
    4/16/14 ER 26 Retrieved!!!
    4/17/14 Fert Report 22 Mature 21 Fertilized w/ ICSI
    4/22/14 Report #2 15 BLASTS
    5/24/14 FET!!!  (Transferring 2 snowflakes)
    6/2/14 Beta #1 575!!! :)
    6/4/14 Beta #2 2060!!! :)
    6/11/14 1st Ultrasound...Saw 2 Gestational Sacs!!  Beta #3 34,312!!! 
    6/18/14 2nd Ultrasound...Heartbeats!! Baby A 112bpm Baby B 117bmp <3 Beta #4 172,080!!!
    6/25/14 3rd Ultrasound...Heartbeats!! Baby A 150bpm Baby B 158bpm <3 Beta #5 232,134!!! 
    7/3/14 4th Ultrasound...Heartbeats!! Baby A 173bpm Baby B 162bpm <3 Beta #6 269,228!!!
    Graduated from RMA!!  First appt with OB 7/8/14

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    image image
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Love Norah, one of my BFF's is due with a Nora! Norah Camille is a great suggestion. I don't love Leigh unless it has significance?
      It's a girl!! EDD 2/28/15
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Love Norah, but not a fan of Leigh.
  • edited November 2014

Love Norah, one of my BFF's is due with a Nora! Norah Camille is a great suggestion. I don't love Leigh unless it has significance?

Leigh is my middle name, Lynn is my mom's and sister's middle name, and I just love the name Camille.

Decisions, decisions.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"