sheznon04sheznon04 member
edited October 2014 in March 2015 Moms

Best Answers

Answers

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks for being so thoughtful. I really appreciate the insigh
  • Options
    I know op is pretty upset because she made a post about how she doesn't want to post again because of the responses. Like I said in that thread, many of us have made silly comments or posts when we were new here, having a good sense of humor and being able to shake it off is a great quality and if you can do that, this post will be forgotten. Lurk around a little and get a feel for M15
    autism photo: AUTISM autismglitter.gifBabyFruit Tickerphoto d61f26e5-4fb2-4a0b-b301-b0af2b53d4d3.jpg
  • Options
    I know op is pretty upset because she made a post about how she doesn't want to post again because of the responses. Like I said in that thread, many of us have made silly comments or posts when we were new here, having a good sense of humor and being able to shake it off is a great quality and if you can do that, this post will be forgotten. Lurk around a little and get a feel for M15
    But she's 27 weeks.. Shouldn't she be in F'15 or Jan'15?
  • Options
    I am not planning it all with her. I am simply helping to find a place and time. Which apparently is very wrong of me. I don't like the cheesy games, my family is spread out throughout the state, and neither my sister or anyone have the space to host such an event. Which is why we were thinking of using a party room somewhere else.
  • Options
    Because I am retarded. Excuse me for not following the rules.
  • Options
    sheznon04 said:
    I am not planning it all with her. I am simply helping to find a place and time. Which apparently is very wrong of me. I don't like the cheesy games, my family is spread out throughout the state, and neither my sister or anyone have the space to host such an event. Which is why we were thinking of using a party room somewhere else.
    I still don't understand why you chose to post here? I'm 22 weeks and due at the beginning of March.. you would literally have to go 2 months late just to give birth in March.. so you're here because...?

I call MUD.
  • Options
    sheznon04 said:
    Because I am retarded. Excuse me for not following the rules.

Classy.  

For SuzyQ and all March 15 loss moms
  • Options
    MandJS said:
    sheznon04 said:
    I love when people try to delete after they've been quoted. 
    This. 
  • Options
    my husband tried deleting the posts. I am sorry for offending anyone. I just don't understand some of the comments I have been receiving. I am new to the site, new to all of this. I appreciate the honest feedback, I truly don't know how baby showers are supposed to go. If I ever post again I will make sure to do it in the "Correct" group or topic.
  • Options
    I am in the right month. I simply made a typo. My due date is march 1st. And again, I am apologizing for offending anyone.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"