April 2015 Moms
Options

Awake and hungry

SuperFudge00SuperFudge00 member
edited October 2014 in April 2015 Moms
Opposed to being asleep and hungry.

But seriously, I woke up to empty the bladder and I am so hungry. It's three in the morning and I ate a late dinner. Slow down little Roman, mommy doesn't need to blow up!

hungry photo strange.gif

BabyFruit Ticker

November Siggy Challenge: Selfie Fails

Hidden for the sake of your eyes!

Re: Awake and hungry

• Options
    I'm hungry!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Pancakes anyone? I could go for some chocolate chip pancakes.
  • Options
    @snegde‌, I am weeping for you!

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    I want everything eggs. Even if I have pancakes or waffles (French toast NMS) it must be a combo with eggs and meat. But I usually prefer hashed browns with my breakfast.

Don't forget egg salad sandwiches and deviled eggs. Ooh, and quiche, love quiche anytime.

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Just on the topic of eggs, I can eat them scrambled but have an aversion to any other way they are cooked. And my roommate at work eats several hard boiled eggs every day. Makes me so barf-y. Wish I could get her to eat pancakes instead
  • Options
    I've had so many breakfast sandwiches this pregnancy.
  • Options
    :(( Now that I've refused to eat, I'm nauseous

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Oh my goodness! I need hash browns now. I love em! Eggs, hash browns and bacon! I think that will be breakfast tomorrow.

I wake up hungry all the time. Makes me so mad, I hate being the first one up or wandering around at night, we have huntsman spiders here and they are some creepy as shit.
  • Options
    I was late to an 8am meeting because I HAD to go to Dunkin Donuts for an everything bagel. It wasn't a choice. Sorry, boss man.
  • Options
    bmblebea said:

Just on the topic of eggs, I can eat them scrambled but have an aversion to any other way they are cooked. And my roommate at work eats several hard boiled eggs every day. Makes me so barf-y. Wish I could get her to eat pancakes instead

As far as breakfast eggs, I can only eat them scrambled as well. The sunny side up gif was just for laughs.

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    @snegde‌ I hope that you were as not sorry as I was! It was so delicious. I may get another one for second breakfast.
  • Options
    I dreamt I woke up to a houseguest leaving with ALL our spices. I was so upset. That would be hundreds of dollars to replace and food would be sad tasting without them! A true nightmare.
    Me: 27
    DH: 34

Ticker id: Q1i7

Lilypie - (qjIQ)

Building a family since 12/29/12!
  • Options
    I woke up to the cat laying on my head and realized i was ravenous. Started eating my poptarts i toadted and now i feel nauseous and unsatisfied. But i don't know what i want to make me feel better... :((

Idk about you ladies, but food makes me a huge baby.
  • Options
    Every morning lately I wake up absolutely starving! Yay breakfast. But before I can eat I always have to empty my bladder because when it's full even for a minute my round ligament pain gets awful. But after that, yay breakfast again haha.

Anniversary

• Options
    I've been waking up every morning at 3 starving. Night before last I ended up eating leftover lasagna and chocolate milk, but most nights I just ignore it and lay in bed. I really need to get some better midnight snacks because nothing sounds edible at 3 am. With my last pregnancy I was able to get by with having a bowl of ice cream immediately before bed, but this baby doesn't seem to like sweets.
  • Options
    I couldn't fall asleep last night because all I could think about is how much I wanted sushi :(
    Me (29), DH (30), Married 6/16/07
    #1: BFP 8/02/14, EDD 4/11/15

~~TEAM GREEN~~

BabyFruit Ticker   

****** April '15 January Siggy Challenge: Exercise/Workout Fails ****** image
  • Options
    ChanStew said:

I couldn't fall asleep last night because all I could think about is how much I wanted sushi :(

This is how I fall asleep most nights :(.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"