October 2012 Moms

Happy Halloween!

And happy birthday to my Emma and all the haloweenie babies! Hope everyone's little monsters have a great day!image
image                 image
Lilypie - (52Ft)

Re: Happy Halloween!

• Plus your all gonna hate me I didn't test this morning because I had some spotting yesterday and feel AF coming on :-<
    Lilypie - (52Ft)

• DS has had a fun filled week of dressing up.  I gave him a break from his lion costume this morning.

It was 26 degrees when I dropped him off in the barn this morning.  It might be too cold for us (me) tonight.

ME: 31 PCOS - DH: 32 Perfect. 
    TTC #1 started 8.2010. 
    BFP #1 3.2.11Blighted ovum, missed m/c, 4.3.11-6.22.11 Provera

BFP #2 Aug 2011 Clomid 50mg+Met missed m/c found 9w5d | cytotec 10.26.11 
    BFP #3 - CD36 - Jan. 2012 - 100mg Clomid + 2000met-  Baby Boy born 10.06.12 with 1 in a billion CHD. Perfect otherwise. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
    Open Heart Surgery @ 5 months old.Happy, healthy, and as normal as could be!  We thank God every day.EP/BF for 12.5 months

TTC#2 - November 2012

BFP #4:  O'd on CD25 (Aug. 2014).  DD May 6, 2015. RCS planned.
    Beta@14dpo: 184, 17dpo: 520.  44 hr. doubling time.  p4: 54U/S 8 weeks 1 day, 161 bpm
  • Loading the player...
  • Are we putting randoms here, too?

I am so frustrated. I've been sick for 2 weeks with stomach pain that comes and goes. It's sometimes pretty severe, and seems to be getting worse, not better. It's at the point now where every time I eat, I get violently ill. I ate lunch yesterday for the first time in 36 hours, and spent last night balled up on the couch or puking. I feel fine now, because I haven't eaten since. My doc checked my IUD, did an ultrasound of my gall bladder and pancreas, everything is normal. Now they are saying it's probably viral and I should try to wait it out. Except aren't viruses contagious? No one else is sick. And i feel fine. Unless I eat food. Just wtf. I'm so tired of feeling shitty. And hungry.

Uh, sorry for the wall of text. I have feels and opinions, I guess.
  • Happy birthday to all the halloween babies!

I am so excited about A getting to ToT tonight! She keeps walking around saying "Teetee Momma! Teetee!" (Trick or treat)

After 7 years of no ovulation...
    BFP#1 10/24/11 ~ EDD 6/29/12 ~ Natural m/c 11/2/11
    BFP#2 2/3/12 ~ Alice born 9/26/12

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Oct Angel Babies
  • @scrumpfy Hope you feel better soon! That sucks getting sick when eating. I hope it goes away soon for you!!!

Happy Halloween everyone! Just working away today.  I dropped Wesley of at daycare this morning in his costume and almost all the boys there are dresses as turtles.  It was cute but I was hoping that he wouldn't be another turtle with 20 other turtles.  Who knew they were so popular.  Oh well. Wesley was running around this morning growling at everything in his costume. It was super cute and I didn't have the heart to tell him that turtles don't growl.

• Thanks guys. @mbm1983‌ , the pain is mostly in my upper abdomen, so they only looked there. No constipation or anything. Basically, if I eat, within 2-3 hours I get bloating and a weird full feeling in my upper abdomen, followed by intense cramping, diarrhea, and vomiting for several hours. Then I'm fine. Until I eat again. Right now I'm at work and feel totally normal, except I'm hungry, bc I haven't eaten since lunch yesterday.
  • So AF still hasn't come. Its messing with my head.
    Lilypie - (52Ft)

• I skipped a glass of wine with dinner just in case.
    Lilypie - (52Ft)

• @chricast‌ how many days past are you? You could probably test now. ;;)
    Hey I just met you, and you're my baby. This is your family, we're kind of crazy...Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie - (tl9S)Lilypie - (zrx8)imageimageimage
  • @chricast‌ how many days past are you? You could probably test now. ;;)

My cycles are so crazy I don't even know when its due anymore. They used to be 28 days clockwork. Today is cycle day 35 and I had a positive ovulation test on cycle day 19. I might poas when I get home if emma goes right back to sleep.
    Lilypie - (52Ft)

• @stephcarter‌ you don't say a word tomorrow!
    Lilypie - (52Ft)

• Congratulations!!!!! @chricast‌
    Hey I just met you, and you're my baby. This is your family, we're kind of crazy...Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie - (tl9S)Lilypie - (zrx8)imageimageimage
  • @chricast‌ yeah! Congratulations! Huge hugs! Hope you have a very sticky happy healthy 9 months!

• AAAHHHH @chricast!!!!!! Congrats!!

After 7 years of no ovulation...
    BFP#1 10/24/11 ~ EDD 6/29/12 ~ Natural m/c 11/2/11
    BFP#2 2/3/12 ~ Alice born 9/26/12

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Oct Angel Babies
  • Wow, congratulations!!

@scrumpfy, sorry you've been so sick. Just a couple of thoughts... could you have developed an intolerance to a certain food? Dairy, soy or wheat perhaps? My other thought was salmonella. Did you happen to have something questionable a few weeks ago when this started?

• Late to the party, but congrats @chricast!! Yaaaay squishy babies.
  • @BabyCarryingVessel‌ , thanks. I suppose it could be a food intolerance, but would something like that happen so suddenly? And pretty much everything seems to cause trouble. I though of salmonella, too, because this started shortly after I had a delightful meal in my hospital cafeteria. But my doc didn't give it much thought. Does salmonella stick around that long? Weeks?

@NeedUtonite‌ , love tit for good input, not bc I'm glad you were all sick too :)
  • @scrumpfy I had salmonella many years ago and it was months before I felt good again. When I first got it I thought I was going crazy because the way food made me feel. Also I have a friend who came down with chrones disease very suddenly. However my best guess is you just need to go on the BRAT diet and probiotics for a couple weeks to ease you tummy back into digestion.
  • @scrumpfy, My sister had salmonella recently (from eating cake batter) and she felt fine until she ate, then she'd get sick with diarrhea. This went on for about a month, so I thought maybe you could have it too. Not sure about food intolerance, I really doubt you have that!

• Y'all are a wealth of knowledge. I had no idea salmonella could cause problems for so long. But I looked it up, and yup.
  • Oh, and I ate 6 saltines this afternoon, and I haven't gotten sick yet :)
  • Ahhhhh congrats @chricast‌!!!
    Logan Jack- 6.1.10 and Emmett Weston- 9.29.12 

• @scrumpfy‌ I had a sinus infected toon with back drip. I didn't eat for a whole summer. Felt so nauseated and sick all the time. I had no other symptoms. My orginal doc kept saying I was of. I wasn't. Finally got a new doc and 3 rounds of antibiotics cleared it up.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"