November 2014 Moms

Bleeding slightly

Last night he kicked me or punched so hard I swear down near my cervix that I was bent over in pain. Sharp pain also. Then I went to use the bathroom and strained just a little bit and blood went in the toilet and on the toilet paper. It didn't happen again. The blood wasn't brought red like period blood but I didn't know if that was caused from straining or him hitting me!!! Any thoughts would be helpful. Thank you!!!

Re: Bleeding slightly

• mrs190 said:

Last night he kicked me or punched so hard I swear down near my cervix that I was bent over in pain. Sharp pain also. Then I went to use the bathroom and strained just a little bit and blood went in the toilet and on the toilet paper. It didn't happen again. The blood wasn't brought red like period blood but I didn't know if that was caused from straining or him hitting me!!! Any thoughts would be helpful. Thank you!!!

Btw I am 34 weeks

• Loading the player...
  • Ok thank you!!!
  • Dr said no worries! Now it's brown blood. Read online it's normal and could be the start of the mucas plug coming out!
  • Glad to hear you got good news!

N14 Nov. Siggy: CELEBRATION!

image image
    TTC since 2011
    Aug. - Sept. 2013 - dIUIs = BFNs
    January 2014 - IVF = 3 freezer babies
    March 2014 - FET of AA and AB blast = BFP! Twins! 
    Nov. 7, 2014 - Wilhelmina "Willa" Suzanne (4lb 14oz) and Ari Jose (6lb 4oz) were born via CS
    image image

image image image image 

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • I had this two weeks ago. Dr brought me to check me out and finally ruled it was the result of an internal exam. It is scary when it happens though!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"