1st Trimester

Prenatal Vitamins at night

I've read that prenatal vitamins make some expectant moms feel sick. To prevent that from happening I've been taking my vitamins at night before bed. Therefore if do get an upset stomach I won't feel it because I'm asleep anyway! Not sure if this is logical or not but when I was on birth control pills I also took them at night to limit the queasy feeling. I guess my question is does anyone see anything wrong with taking them at night? Benefits should be the same right?

Re: Prenatal Vitamins at night

• I switched to gummies and took them at night. Worked fine for me. 

N14 Nov. Siggy: CELEBRATION!

image image
    TTC since 2011
    Aug. - Sept. 2013 - dIUIs = BFNs
    January 2014 - IVF = 3 freezer babies
    March 2014 - FET of AA and AB blast = BFP! Twins! 
    Nov. 7, 2014 - Wilhelmina "Willa" Suzanne (4lb 14oz) and Ari Jose (6lb 4oz) were born via CS
    image image

image image image image 

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • I take mine at night because they made me sick to my stomach. As long as you're taking them, that's what matters. 
  • Loading the player...
  • My PNV made me very sick... it didn't matter what time of day I took it. OB recommended taking gummies or flinstone vitamins. I know the flinstone's vitamins are made for kids, but they work. They also have the calcium and iron that most of the gummies lack! :) Plus, I get to eat something I got as a child! :P

Married 10/2010       TTC#1 Since 6/2014
     BFP #1- 10/26/14
    BabyFetus Ticker

• It doesn't matter. I also take mine right before bed.
  • I take mine before bed then an additional folic acid supplement in the morning. Only a little nausea and it's fine.
    J'15 January Signature Challenge: Pinterest Fail: I want to do one, but I was late in starting and now I'm too lazy to get in on it. This is how most of my pinterest fails normally occur, at least I didnt buy supplies.

TTC since March 2014
    BFP#1 09/25/2014 EDD 6/4/2015

BabyFetus Ticker
    imageimage
  • I also take mine at night
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"