April 2015 Moms
Options

strange bone pain?

Hi everyone ^^
Lately Ive been having some rather intense deep bone pains in my upper right thigh and knee and my upper left arm.
Its like, a really deep pain that comes and goes, sometimes it sticks around and makes it difficult to sleep.
I cant really find the words to google it, ive tried. Googling symptoms freaks me the hell out anyways ;P
I do have an appointment monday, I will definitely discuss this with my doctor. I was just wondering if any of you have heard of this kind of thing or if its a lesser known pregnancy ailment or something ...thanks for your time c:

Re: strange bone pain?

• Options
    Yes, talk to your dr, no one here can diagnose you and google is not the best for medical advice of any kind , I would say it has nothing to do with your pregnancy though.
    Don't think I'm being mean either, just stating a fact. Your dr is the only one qualified who can diagnose your problem , and also order tests /scans.
  • Options
    I don't know if it's the same as your pain, but since I was very young I have had this pain in my legs that I can only describe as feeling like someone is striking my bones with a mallet. It is a dull, throbbing ache that comes and goes but I remember waking up at night crying and moaning because it hurt so badly. As I got older it would happen during the daytime as well and there were a few times I could hardly walk because of it. I've been to the doctor several times for it over the course of many years and they never gave me any good explanation for it. When I was young they blamed it on "growing pains" and when I was older sent me to see a rhuemotologist but that doctor couldn't find anything either. It's just something I have to live with. I have found at night that propping the affected leg up with pillows helps the pain to subside.
    BabyFetus Ticker

Corbin | born 4.19.12
    Baby boy #2 | due 4.13.15
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Sorry, I've got nothing, hope your doctor can figure something out.

BabyFruit Ticker

November Siggy Challenge: Selfie Fails

Hidden for the sake of your eyes!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"