November 2014 Moms

Are you Ready ?

mander82mander82 member
edited October 2014 in November 2014 Moms
Yep, still bored.
How ready are you for baby if you haven't already had your baby? (baby is here option available) :)

Nov. '14 January Siggy : Work Sucks!

Me 32-DH 38

Married July 14, 2007  ----- TTC # 1 October 1, 2013
BFP   March 7, 2014  -----  EDD November 17, 2014 ---- Baby boy born November 16, 2014

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Are you Ready ? 209 votes

So over being pregnant, give me my baby NOW !!!
33% 71 votes
meh, I am uncomfortable, but in no hurry.
25% 54 votes
Baby isn't done cooking yet, but once they are, get them out!
15% 32 votes
No baby yet! I am NOT ready!
12% 26 votes
BABY IS HERE!
6% 13 votes
SS
6% 13 votes

Re: Are you Ready ?

• Loading the player...
  • I want my baby NOW but if I went into labor I would have to rush around putting things together for baby.
  • I'm ready to not be pregnant anymore.

I'm ready to meet baby girl.

I go back and forth about being ready for labor. I'm planning on a med-free birth, I had one with DS, but I'm still nervous about the pain.

Nursery isn't done, but that's really not a big deal.
    Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I voted uncomfortable but in no hurry, however that only applies for 5 more days, once baby is past our due date I'll definitely be ready to go!

TTC since Sept 2011, Unexplained IF
    Oct 12 - Jan 14: 3 clomid/TI cycles, 2 hysteroscopies, 2 IUIs, 1 BFP (MMC @ 12w), 2 more IUIs
    Feb 14: Gonal-f + IUI #5 = BFP! (EDD 11/4/14)
    Baby boy arrived 11/13/14!

• I'll be more ready in about 3.5 weeks.
    G 12.04 | E 11.06 | D 11.08  | H 12.09 | R 11.14 | Expecting #6 2.16.18.

• Beyond ready!
  • I'll be 36 weeks tomorrow so definitely want baby to cook longer.  At my appointment yesterday we had to do the Group B Strep test and the doctor asked since it was a 'pants off' appointment if we wanted to check my cervix.  We decided to and I'm 1.5 cm dilated and 80% effaced.  That kind of made it a little more real.  I know I can hang out like that for a long time but in my mind that baby is coming soon!  :P  And because of my GD she won't let me go past my due date so baby will be here sometime in the next 29 days.
  • I just hope to get past next Saturday, so I can keep my hair appointment, priorities (LOL)
  • I really just want to be done working, however I don't want to go back any earlier then I'm scheduled.  So I'm not leaving work any earlier then my scheduled date.  I'm taking 12 weeks off and hoping little Miss will come on her due date or 1 - 3 days earlier.
  • edited October 2014
    Late Nov due date, so I want baby to bake a little longer. My baby dropped a few days ago and the pelvic and low back pain is pretty intense, so it's tempting to wish that they would arrive sooner. DH and I are definitely getting anxious to meet our LO, but I hope that they stay in there for at least 2 or 3 more weeks. Once we hit 39 weeks, DH and I will be trying everything (safe) we can do to move things along.
    BabyFetus Tickerimage
  • Just got back from weekly appt. He's already 9.2 lbs according to the sono they did today. I really want a natural birth free from intervention/meds if possible, but I also don't want him to be 20 lbs either. Its my own fault for eating like a pig this whole pregnancy. I can't wrap my mind around having him outside either. And caring for this little guy for the next two decades! When will it all sink in? I wish I was more excited. I'm also really scared about the pain of labor. I love him, but I don't know if I'm ready either.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    imageimageimageimageimage

N14 November Siggy Challenge - Straight up Celebration!!!

animal animated GIFThe Huffington Post animated GIF
  • Technically we're ready. If he came today we would be fine, but I really really want a week off of work before he arrives. My last day is tomorrow and I want a week to get shit done before he gets here. Along with several appointments and plans I want to make more freezer meals and clean the house. Also, we are supposed to be having new windows and a new front door installed and I want it done before he's here if possible.

I'd be totally fine with him coming after the 7th or so. Please stay in at least that long LO!
  • Also, we are supposed to be having new windows and a new front door installed and I want it done before he's here if possible.

We just installed new front & back doors last weekend. We (99% DH) did it ourselves. All I kept thinking was "I really hope I don't go in to labor right now, with gaping holes in our house!" So glad that it's done!
    Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I am ready! At first I was sad that I was being induced, but now I think it's what's best. Both Parker and my younger sister have to come from out of town. So now they can request off of work and get out of classes to be here! I have until Monday to get everything done. So this weekend I will be doing my laundry, cleaning my car, and installing the car seat!
    Baby "H" due November 7
    Fur mommy to Layla
    June 25, 2012image
  • I'm 37 weeks tomorrow and baby is at -1 station and I have SPD so my pelvis freaking hurts and I'm done being prego, but we still have a few last things to get done before babe arrives. So I chose, " no baby. I'm not ready."
  • abbyful said:

Also, we are supposed to be having new windows and a new front door installed and I want it done before he's here if possible.

We just installed new front & back doors last weekend. We (99% DH) did it ourselves. All I kept thinking was "I really hope I don't go in to labor right now, with gaping holes in our house!" So glad that it's done!
    Your DH is awesome for doing it himself, mine won't even attempt it. I don't really want to have a newborn at home while there are gaping holes in my house! I would probably have to camp out at MIL's for a day or two, which would be fine but not ideal.

It makes me mad because the company we chose knows I'm due any day and when we put our deposit down in August they said it would be done by now. Arg!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"