April 2015 Moms

Thanks bad dates thread

since that one person's description of the date that took her to fuddruckers (described as poison, haha) I have been craving it and thinking about fuddruckers the past 24 hours. Thank you weird pregnancy cravings and whoever it was that was brave enough to endure that bad date!

Re: Thanks bad dates thread

• And 5 Guys reminded me that I could use some In and Out. Lol.
  • Give me all the burgers! I've been craving them like crazy
  • Loading the player...
  • Haha, that was me! I haven't been able to eat beef this pregnancy, so just thinking about Fuddrucker's made me nauseous. But I could go for a Cook Out milkshake and fries!
  • You can have the milkshake! @Rowsdower85‌ milk has been giving me terrible heartburn. I'll eat all the burgers so the beef doesn't make you nauseous. We'll be a good team!
  • Mmmm fuddruckers :) I forgot all about that place ever since they took away the one nearest to me. I'm definitely going to have to google to find out if there is still one in a not so far away city. I loved putting the melty cheese sauce on my burger.
  • Mmmm I'm eating wedge fries dipped in coleslaw with a side of homemade Mac and cheese
  • Mmmm fuddruckers :) I forgot all about that place ever since they took away the one nearest to me. I'm definitely going to have to google to find out if there is still one in a not so far away city. I loved putting the melty cheese sauce on my burger.

Yes! The melted cheese is the best part!
  • mrsjack53 said:

Milkshake made me think of Steak and Shake. I could really go for an order of their shoestring fries with cheese sauce (yes that neon yellow liquid cheese, go ahead and judge).

Oh god shake and steak is evil - I get sick every time I eat there!!
  • Omg, I love Fuddruckers!! Luckily, I live by the only one in Canada!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"