March 2015 Moms
Options

First kicks

I am 19 1/2 weeks and I swear I felt the first hard kick earlier today. I was having a rough morning and crying and I felt this hard kick in my lower belly like he was kicking straight out then later when I was telling my mom I felt a softer kick going sideways on my left side of my belly. I am so excited to finally feel my baby move.

Best Answer

Answers

• Options
    Great! I'm glad you felt your baby move. My first hard kicks were during my fetal MRI at 22 weeks - I was crying too. What is your question?
    Pregnancy Ticker Anniversary

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Cool story bro.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I felt a kick this week too!! Except mine was from the bed frame when I got up to pee in the middle of the night. But it's almost the same thing, right?
    - - -
    Me(33) & DH(33) - Married 2012.08.18
    TTC #1 since Aug 2012
    BFP#1 2012.12.14 - EDD 2013.08.23 - MC 2012.12.26
    BFP#2 2014.03.12 - EDD 2014.11.16 - MC 2014.05.23
    BFP#3 2014.07.17 - EDD 2015.03.28 - Feeling Hopeful!
  • Options
    @Tacocatmom‌ how do you feel about that? Are you crying? My cats were all fixed when I adopted them - and part of me wished they weren't because I would love to see their offspring. But that would mean I would have like 20 cats right now.
    Pregnancy Ticker Anniversary

• Options
    I have a question. Can you lick your own elbow?

*sits back while everybody tries it*
  • Options
    I can't do that. I used to be able to lick my elbow (double jointed etc) until I got pregnant and my boobs got so big I couldn't stretch my arm around like I used to.
  • Options
    Whitfry said:

I can't do that. I used to be able to lick my elbow (double jointed etc) until I got pregnant and my boobs got so big I couldn't stretch my arm around like I used to.

I can too!! I can also touch my elbows behind my back. Even though I know it's a trick to look at my boobs, I'm still proud damnit.
    BabyFruit Ticker 
    image image
  • Options

Maybe OP just wanted to share her excitement with the BC.

Anyway OP, I think I felt my first hard kick last week at 21 weeks, pretty sure I can feel him now, hooray! It was nerve wrecking not feeling a kick. Try blogging these type of thoughts in the future, I don't think the women on here actually care. :/

Sharing your first kicks seems more appropriate to post about in the random thread, as opposed to beginning a brand new thread. Theres not much to discuss about her kicks, other than possibly love tit her experience.
  • Options

ruemorgan said:

Maybe OP just wanted to share her excitement with the BC.

Anyway OP, I think I felt my first hard kick last week at 21 weeks, pretty sure I can feel him now, hooray! It was nerve wrecking not feeling a kick. Try blogging these type of thoughts in the future, I don't think the women on here actually care. :/

Sharing your first kicks seems more appropriate to post about in the random thread, as opposed to beginning a brand new thread. Theres not much to discuss about her kicks, other than possibly love tit her experience.
    Especially considering OP labeled this as a question yet there was no question stated.
    Maybe she was so excited she forgot to ask for others to share their first kick experiences lol idk just cutting her some slack!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"