August 2014 Moms

WTF Wednesday!

Let's do this.

WTF family?! Were you all conspiring against me getting sleep last night? I will wake up with the baby but all of you? Come on now.
imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: WTF Wednesday!

• Wtf dh, I'm running a high fever and feel like shit I need help! Yes you try but this running out of patient For our 2 month old is start in to piss, me off. Babies cry they cry for no reason sometimes get use to it. And if you say one more time the only reason we have him is because I wanted him I'm fucking walking. Sorry for the rant it's been building up for days and I have no one to talk to.
  • Loading the player...
  • WTF DD. Do I need to put cereal in a bottle with breast milk, or do you not feel good?? She won't eat, she won't sleep, and she's extra cranky :( I just don't know what to do!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • WTF body! Waking up to a UTI is not how I wanted to begin my Wednesday morning.
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • WTF cats, why did you have a hairball on the play mat??  Now I have to wash it, which means it won't be put together when my M comes over to babysit this afternoon.  So she will either have to figure out how to put it together or LO won't be able to play on it. grrr

WTF LO, you were sound asleep until I got in the shower.  Why did you pick then to have a party in your crib?  And why did you take 45 mintues to be calm enough to put in your swing! 

Finally WTF swing, why won't your batteries last more than a week????  We depend on you for extra sleep in the AM!
    Aug' 14 July siggy challenge - Motivational Speaking For Momsimage

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • WTF laundry, it literally NEVER ENDS!
  • I have another. WTF DD2! Why are you sleeping all day?! I have tried to wake you up but every time you pass out again! You will be up all night!
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • WTF DH. I understand and admire your ambition to start your own business. But we are literally just starting the process of a business plan...we do NOT need to go out and buy a house in the area you want to be right now!

• Elaina22 said:

I have two. Why has LO been hating sleep the past two days? And why is my solution to stuff my face with food? Ugh.

<------ Eats her emotions.

Because food fixes everything that sleep can't. And since most of us aren't sleeping much nowadays.....

I'm right there with you..... BFing hunger and stress/exhaustion. It's totally lose/lose. And my husband brought home Girl Scout cookies he got at the office. I'm doomed to be fat forever.
  • Also wtf I'm out of coffee :/
  • Extending this to today because WTF self...I just had to dump 6 oz of breastmilk because I'm 90% sure the pump bottle had soap residue on it! Enough to make the milk smell like soap! I googled and read it could make them sick. I tasted it but was not sure enough to risk feeding it to DS
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • @ablessedsoul‌ I saw the bubbles when I was done, it was at 6 this morning and I had the lights dimmed. I might have noticed sooner if I had been paying better attention, but of course I didn't see it until the end! Glad to hear I'm not the only one!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Oh I have to keep this thread going!

WTF dumbass MIL?!? Never tell me again that my baby is not hungry just fussy! I worked today and had barely seen him all day. I understand that you don't see him ever because I strongly dislike you and you want to hold him, but my boobs were bursting! She was so f-ing lucky that his desire to nap ended up outweighing his desire to snack.

And WTF to you DH for just sitting there while she said this shit. You need to quit being such a candy a$$ around your mother when it comes down to it. I should not have to stand up to her when you are sitting right there.

I know when LO wants to eat!!!!!

August 2014 January Siggy Challenge

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"