September 2014 Moms
Options

UO Thursday

Let's hear them ladies!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers image

Re: UO Thursday

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have another. I like my summer swaddleme and summer muslin blankets better than my A&A swaddle and blankets

• Options
    CUBBIESMAMA3CUBBIESMAMA3 member
    edited October 2014
    I'm REALLY angry at my for year old right now for not listening. His ignorance led to him tripping and hitting the baby while in the bouncer, and then he threw a ball and it hit her square in the side of the head while she was nursing. After I told him to stop running around and throwing the ball. She's ok, thank God, but I'm so angry at him.

My UO is that now I don't think that he deserves to go trick or treating tomorrow night. I can't trust him to not run out in the street when a car is coming. It's so sad. I'm almost done with his costume too.
  • Options
    MelW629 said:

I don't think kids who are too young to eat candy should be taken trick-or-treating. It's really just an excuse for the parents to get free candy...we all know that 6-month-old isn't eating those Reese's. This is an epidemic where I live...parents carrying a not-yet-ambulatory kid expect me to give them a full-size Snickers bar because they waved the baby's arms around and said 'trick or treat' in a cutesy baby voice. No. Not ok.

Disclaimer...it's different if you have a trick-or-treat aged kid with you as well...but the baby still doesn't get candy from me.

Awww no fun! I live in a complex where we're pretty close with most of our neighbors so with LO 1 we took him around just to show off his costume and see our neighbors.
    Yep, eating his candy was a nice bonus ;)

• Options
    MelW629 said:

I don't think kids who are too young to eat candy should be taken trick-or-treating. It's really just an excuse for the parents to get free candy...we all know that 6-month-old isn't eating those Reese's. This is an epidemic where I live...parents carrying a not-yet-ambulatory kid expect me to give them a full-size Snickers bar because they waved the baby's arms around and said 'trick or treat' in a cutesy baby voice. No. Not ok.

Disclaimer...it's different if you have a trick-or-treat aged kid with you as well...but the baby still doesn't get candy from me.

Guilty as charged.... :( in my defense. I wasn't seeking candy. We just went to see family and church friends. So I think we're talking about different things! Lol I didn't show up in front of any strangers with my baby mermaid!! :) I did get some candy though with something along the lines of "you need this more than me little momma!"
  • Options
    jht14 said:

I think Starbucks sucks. Dunkin Donuts all the way.

I HATE Starbucks coffee. (although I do like their lattes)

• Options

I hate Spongebob Squarepants. It's become way too adult for my four year old to watch, and it's Become stupid anyway.

Along thise lines sooo many tv shows targeted at kids have mischief, disrespect of parents/authority, deception etc. My kids will be watching old reruns from the 80s.
    My kids can watch what I did: I Love Lucy, Green Acres, etc. I loved nick at nite as a kid.
  • Options

jht14 said:

I don't HATE it, but it is pretty bitter

• Options

jht14 said:

I don't hate it and will drink it if I don't have any other options. I just think Dunkin Donuts coffee is better and they have donuts! What's not to like about all those different kinds of donuts to choose from?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"