Cloth Diapering

Cloth Diaper Lot - Good Deal?

I primarily only lurk on boards here, but as a FTM I've been doing a lot of research on cloth diapering and am working on trying to get a little stash together for whenever my LO arrives in December...

I found a cloth diaper lot on Craigslist that includes 4 OS Rumparooz that are still packaged/brand new (2 with microfiber inserts, 2 with bamboo inserts), 4 Thirsties hemp/bamboo inserts (great shape, no stains), 1 Baby Kicks hemp insert (great shape, no stains), 3 sets of Boingos, 2 brand name wet bags, a wipes case, snack pod (kind of random), and unused Spray Pal. Seller wants $140.

Question is: good deal or no? It seems like a ton of stuff, and I know that Rumparooz are a pretty well rated brand, but I was curious about your opinions considering I'm pretty new to the cloth diapering game! I don't want to waste my money, but I don't want to miss an awesome deal either.

Thanks in advance!

Re: Cloth Diaper Lot - Good Deal?

• It doesn't seem like a good deal to me. 4 diapers, 2 wetbags and a spray pal are the worthy items. The inserts, boingos, and snack pod are throw-in accessories. Just my opinion.
    TTC with PCOS since November 2009
    IUI#1 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP, m/c
    IUI#2 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 5-9) = BFN
    IUI#3 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP!
    beta #1 11/23 = 270, P4 = 75
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    Our daughter E was born 7/29/2012!
    Surprise, our 2nd daughter P was born 5/22/14!
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage
    imageimageimage
  • Yeah, not a great deal.
  • Loading the player...
  • Solid. Looking more into all of the different things she's offering and it seems like she wants full retail for a lot of it. Might as well buy from a retailer if that's the case. Thanks again!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"