January 2015 Moms

:::Thursday Ticker Change:::

This is a check-in for those ladies whose tickers change on Thursdays. (EDDs Jan 1, 8, 15, 22, 29). It will be posted weekly!

Here is a link to TB fruit size chart: https://m.thebump.com/pregnancy/pregnancy-tools/articles/how-big-is-baby.aspx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Good Morning, Ladies! Happy Thursday!

Week/Fruit:

How are you feeling?

Appointments/Updates?

Have you bought/received anything for the baby recently?

Rants/Raves:

QOTW: In honor of Halloween...
What's your favorite candy? What's your favorite scary movie?

dx:  Unexplained IF
 TTC since May 2011, 1 year trying, and then 3 TI, 2 IUI = BFN
IVF #1 (May 2013):  Antagonist Protocol: 
24R, 18M, 15F w/ICSI; 5dt of 2 early blasts, no frosties = BFN
IVF #2 (August 2013):  Lupron Stop Protocol: 
28R, 23M, 15F w/ICSI; 5dt of 1 partially hatched blast, 7 frosties = BFP
EDD 5/23/14, blighted ovum (6w6d), D&C (8w6d)
FET #1 (April 2014):  transferred 2 5d blasts = BFP
C.J. born 01/09/15

Re: :::Thursday Ticker Change:::

• Loading the player...
  • @MusicFanatic‌ congrats on 31 weeks!
  • What an adorable idea for a quilt/wall hanging @ladyamanuet I love it!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I have an OB appt at 3:30 today, I will post after that.

Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

• Week/Fruit: 28/Eggplant

How are you feeling? This has been an incredibly stressful week at work (14 hour days since Monday).  I'm at an intense training class where they make you work in a group to complete a project.  We're two hours away from the office, in a gorgeous location that I haven't gotten to see at all because they've had us in a windowless room all day every day.  I am incredibly grateful that tomorrow is Friday and I'm going home!

Appointments/Updates? Appointment is next week.  I had a tiny bit of spotting this morning but it hasn't happened again since then.  If it does, I'll call the OB and see if I need to come in earlier.  I'm hoping it was a fluke...

Have you bought/received anything for the baby recently?  I bought some really cute band onesies for the Beatles, the Who, and Bob Dylan.  I hope the baby inherits my musical taste.  :)

Rants/Raves: Too exhausted to rant so I'll just rave that I'm going home tomorrow.

QOTW: In honor of Halloween...
    What's your favorite candy? What's your favorite scary movie? 
    Just one candy?  Jeez, that's hard.  I love M&Ms but Reese's are so delicious...  I don't watch a lot of scary movies so I'll go with Young Frankenstein. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  •  Week/Fruit:   29 weeks/Acorn Squash 

How are you Feeling?   I am feeling pretty good aside from heartburn. Getting anxious about her arrival. My sleep has gotten better past week so there's that. I'm feeling good being pregnant right now. 

Appointments/Updates?     Had an OB appointment today, met with my old OB/GYN ( appt got rescheduled from last week). Still measuring 2 weeks ahead based on fundal height measurement. Since this is the first time she's seen me and baby has SUA she scheduled my next growth scan a week from now, 11/10. ( Originally I was supposed to have the first growth scan around 32 weeks.) Anxious how that is going to go, hoping she's growing well and my fluid levels and placenta are looking good. Her heart rate is right on target at 145.  

Have you bought/received anything for the baby recently?       Had my shower last week, I mostly received gift cards, cash and clothing. I went to BRU last night and bought the tub, thermometer, muslin swaddle blankets, health/grooming kit and some other odd and ends we needed. I also purchased a California baby gift set, and breast milk storage and bottles on line this morning.

Rants/Raves:         I have 3d scan scheduled for 11/4, and then the growth scan on 11/10. Excited to see her and how she's grown since the last scan. I was worried about 2 scans in 1 week but my OB said its fine.   So far I have gained 14lbs, my Dr. was happy about that. She said I'm right on track. ( I only gained 20 last pregnancy and I kept having to see a nutritionist)  Looking forward to taking my son trick or treating and seeing all the kids costumes. I baked banana bread tonight cant wait to eat it!

Rant: This heartburn is driving me crazy.  My pregnancy brain is also getting worse, I forget something after 2 minutes, and my thoughts are scattered. I left all my forms in the bathroom and I accidently threw away my urine sample and handed the nurse the cup of water she gave me a few minutes before the appt. So I had to wait around to give them another sample. Also LO's new favorite place to keep her feet is under my ribs, I'm not as much of a fan as she is. 

QOTW: In honor of Halloween....

What's your favorite candy? Whats your favorite horror movie?        I'm more of a cake/pastry and dessert person. But for Halloween candy I like sixlets, twix, almond joys, twizzlers and York peppermint patties.

As for horror movies, I love horror movies. There are so many I like. I like psychological thrillers and mystery type more than I like gore and ghosts. I do like The Shinning, I liked the Bone Collector ( don't know if that's considered horror.) Nightmare on Elm Street. I can't really think right now. I want to see the new movie Annabell.

Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"