December 2014 Moms

anyone else feel sick again?

Im the tail end of 32 weeks and im starting to feel sick again like in first tri. Not puking or anything just a kind of general queeziness. If I eat I feel nauseous, if im hungry I feel nauseaus. Just feeling blah like I did early on. I dont remember this with dd1, although I also wasnt running around after a three year old then either!

Re: anyone else feel sick again?

• path75path75 member
    edited October 2014
    I am 31 weeks and got sick three times in the last two weeks. Just felt nauseous got sick then was fine. Wierd since I never had ms. My ob was not concerned when I brought it up since I am still gaining weight.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Yep 34+4 and definitely have morning sickness and nausea back full force.
  • Loading the player...
  • I wouldn't call it nausea per se.
    But I'm finding it hard to eat. Like, 5 bites and I'm done. But then I get hungry again pretty quickly. It's a vicious cycle.
    Baby kicking/rolling/punching/head butting stomachs doesn't help either

imageimageimageimage
    November Siggy Challenge: How I feel in the Third Trimester 
            image   image   image
    BabyFetus TickerBabyFruit Ticker
  • I get nauseous pretty much every night around 10:30pm. I just have to go to bed to avoid it.

|| BFP #1: 12-9-13 | EDD: 8-23-14 | Stopped growing 8w4d | D&C 2-7-14 ||
    || BFP #2: 4-4-14 | EDD: 12-13-14 | Betas 4-19-14 *9,800* | Betas 4-21-14 *20,000* ||
    Alina born 12-18-14

• Never had full blown morning sickness in 1st tri, just the general nausea. But yes, just noticed last week that it seems to have made its way back! Though I'm wondering if at this point it's actually related to the insane heartburn. Like when I feel that way I try to burp to relieve some pressure/queasiness, and instead I just end up upchucking acid.

... And sorry for that TMI.
  • Me!! The last couple days have been terrible! I deffinetly didn't have this with my previous two :/
  • My OB told me yesterday that it was likely really bad heartburn that feels like queasiness. She suggested otc Pepcid to help combat it because it is likely to continue until the end.
  • Ive been so nauseous the past few days. Im at 31weeks and 3 days and feel like I did at the beginning this little girl needs to chill out inside me I still have too much to do to be sitting around sick all day plus chasing my 2 year old around doesnt help at all.
  • I've just started feeling nauseous again as well-- so far the constant nibbling on bland foods to counteract acid build-up seems to be keeping things manageable, which is what I figured out worked during 1st tri.  I used to have bad acid reflux during stressful periods at work so I'm familiar with avoiding acidic foods.  I'm not sure if bedtime ice cream actually helps or is a placebo, and I don't really care. :)

"And He said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness." 
    2 Corinthians 12:9

• Yep, your estrogen and progesterone levels spike in 3rd tri. So it could be that if you are sensitive to those hormones, or it could be the growing baby pressing on your stomach and causing indigestion/nausea. Or it could be totally something unrelated.

Welcome to pregnancy. It happens to me too, sucks. I drink a lot of ice water and tea to try to keep it manageable. Oddly, ice cream also helps me but I think it's more because I just want anything cold (maybe the 20% metabolic rise is making me overheated and nauseated). Not sure which is the culprit but all signs point to pregnancy.
  • My OB says that dairy does help, actually- milk, yogurt, ice cream in particular. I drink soooo much milk, so that's fine by me.

I think a lot of my nausea is definitely to do with there being no more room in stomach.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • 34 weeks, for the past 2-3 weeks I've felt the same way! But I was never sick in the beginning, so weird
  • Yep, my weird , super picky appetite that I had first tri has returned. A bit of nausea sometimes also...
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • sunflwr2 said:
    Im the tail end of 32 weeks and im starting to feel sick again like in first tri. Not puking or anything just a kind of general queeziness. If I eat I feel nauseous, if im hungry I feel nauseaus. Just feeling blah like I did early on. I dont remember this with dd1, although I also wasnt running around after a three year old then either!
    I could have written this word for word. Nausea is back (started around 30 weeks again). Mostly in the evening. And I also don't remember this with DS - maybe because I didn't have it in the third trimester or because like you I wasn't chasing a toddler around daily :)   Hang in there!

BabyFruit TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

PgAL : 04/2013 BFP - mmc/d&c  : 12/2013 BFP - chemical pregnancy

• I feel sick too :( It's so not fair.
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • I have been having some bad acid reflux almost every day. I threw up a couple times a few weeks back but havent since then thank goodness. Feel better!!
    Married my best friend 7/2/11 - Furbaby born 7/9/11 and brought into our home 9/1/11

BFP#1:   2/2/13 ~ exact m/c date unknown but around 3/20 at 10 weeks ~ diagnosed with PMP ~ D&C on 4/5 ~ TTA for at least 1 year due to PMP ~ cleared to TTC 1/14

BFP#2:   2/7/14 ~ m/c 2/20/14 ~ possibly due to chemical pregnancy ~ TG no D&C is needed 

Surprise BFP#3:  4/4/14 ~ super duper extra happy (and nervous) about this one - EDD 12/9/14!!!

John Joseph was born on 12/12/14 at 7 lbs. 11 oz.  He is the most beautiful rainbow baby we could have wished for!

• I've been nautious and having acid reflux also. And to accompany that I get some lovely headaches yay
  • I have been getting sick lately, I think it's payback for having zero morning sickness up to now.

The other day I was driving and barely had enough time to stop the car before I opened the door to vomit.

Today it's the same thing, luckily I wasn't driving. If I get nauseated while driving I pull over immediately and let it pass.

• I just saw my doc yesterday for my 34 week check up. I told her how nauseated I am all day long and how bad my reflux is after I eat. She told me it sounds normal to her, but made me do a blood test just to check for any abnormal enzymes. In the meantime, she said to try sleeping propped up (like almost sitting up) and to take maalox or mylanta after I eat if my stomach is upset (which it always is). I gotta say, felt a little better this morning after sleeping propped up and the generic maalox I got does take some of the edge off. Hope you all start feeling better soon! Feeling sick sucks!
    BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"