April 2015 Moms

Foot massager?

Struggling with super sore feet by the end of the day. Anyone have a foot bath/massager? Any recommendations? I can only talk DH into massaging them for so long each night!!!

Re: Foot massager?

• Yes, I call him my husband. Sorry, that's all I got. Maybe pay one of the neighborhood kids to do it?
    This made me think of Christmas Vacation. "Your Grandma Nora's got a real painful burr on my heel. If you rub it for me I'll give you a whole quarter! And I'll give Audrey a quarter too!"

((A15 Siggy Challenge: Workout Fails - -Tobias Funke))

BabyFruit Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I've had those foot spas in the past but they're more a waste of money than useful. You can always try a therapeutic foot roller first, or if you're flexible enough massage your own feet. Not quite as relaxing but it'll help.

I usually seek out nail salons that offer foot massages.
  • Loading the player...
  • I've had those foot spas in the past but they're more a waste of money than useful. You can always try a therapeutic foot roller first, or if you're flexible enough massage your own feet. Not quite as relaxing but it'll help. I usually seek out nail salons that offer foot massages.

This. I always get the more expensive pedicure just so that they will massage my feet. Feels amazing.

BFP: 08.11.14   EDD: 04.11.15
    IT'S A GIRL!!!

BabyFetus Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"