Options

Unpopular Opinions

It's Thursday!
F14 January Siggy Challenge: Gym/Fitness Fails
   Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image

Re: Unpopular Opinions

• Options

I hate egg whites.

I have to do an eww skeevy dance just thinking about eating them. Barf.

Like hard boiled egg whites? Fried egg whites? Egg white omelet? Meringue?

The yolk doesn't skeeve you out?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    All egg whites. Except meringue cause pie. A boiled egg white is possibly the worst on my arbitrary scale. But scrambled eggs are okay.
    Mmm, pie.  AW, but I make the best lemon meringue. 

• Options
    ooh $hell I'm with you! i can't stand her. and she's been all over the TV this week. and she's going to be on GMA this morning so i have to watch the today show -.-

i want to buy LO all the things for christmas. i know i shouldn't and that hell like the wrapping more than the gifts and won't know whats going on. but i want pictures of him surrounded by toys and things. 

(i won't be doing this bc we don't have room for much more stuff, but i want to)

• Options
    In honor of the PSA Chipotle thread.....  My UO is that I am not a huge fan of Chipotle.
  • Options
    In honor of the PSA Chipotle thread.....  My UO is that I am not a huge fan of Chipotle.
    Aaaaaaaaaaaand we're through. 

JK. Kinda. ;)

Its ok, I would understand.  DH gets upset with me everytime I refuse to pick it up on the way home from work lol 

Haha! Its funny, there is a Chick-fil-a and Chipotle right next door to each other in my shopping center and when DH comes over this way he ALWAYS wants Chipotle.  I end up getting my food somewhere else and eating it there with him lol. 

He is obsessed with Chipotle and Qdoba.
  • Options
    NoelMarieFreyNoelMarieFrey member
    edited October 2014
    @njb750  You and my DH would be food best friends.  He goes to at least one of those places, at least twice a week.  I try to pack lunch for him every single day so we can save money and his lunch box always comes back empty.  I didn't know his problem was so serious until I checked our bank account to see why money was missing..... Lmao.   :)
  • Options
    CiaoMama said:

I hate glitter. I hate it on cards, I hate it on bags, I hate it on decorations. It gets all over the place and I end up finding random specs of it for days on my cheek or on the floor.

I want people to stop sending me glitter holiday cards. FFCT: I'm a glitter grinch.

Well okay then.
  • Options

DH is not a fan of glitter. He gets upset when I buy cards or decorations with it on there. He freaks the eff out when we put our Christmas decorations up because there are a few that have glitter, which makes everything have glitter, which makes HIM have glitter.

As for Chipotle... never ate there. They don't have them around here. We did get a Qdoba recently, and we eat there probably every 3 or 4 meals out. Which is a few times a year, anymore. (used to be once a month, easily).

dx PCOS 2007

BFP #1 (natural) 12/23/2010. Stillbirth due to IC 4/2/2011

TTC #2 starting 03/2012

RE starting 07/2012

05/2013 BFP on a Letrozole (Femara)/trigger!

Cerclage, Procardia, Makena, GD (with insulin), MBR, and we made it!  

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Our Angel was born sleeping at 20 weeks due to IC.

• Options

I love Tim Burton. And John Waters. Crybaby is one of my favorite movies of all time. #JohnnyDepp #yum

POPULAR! Or at least it should be, love Tim Burton movies. And Johnny Depp
    =P~
  • Options
    @Codypup‌ how do you hate bed bath & beyond????
  • Options
    njb750 said:

awww Mr. Pup is so cute :)

@codypup I am with you 100%.  BB&B 10 lbs of crap shoved in a 5lb bag.

I disagree, but I love this description. I'm using it the next time DH wants to go to dollar general
  • Options
    JoyBaby5 said:

@Codypup‌ He wears a jean jacket?! I love it. I wish DH would let me pick out his clothes.

Mr Pup is 10x more stylish than I am, no exaggeration. He has actual fashion sense and takes pride in his style.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"