April 2015 Moms

Perfect timing!!

I will be exactly 20 weeks on Thanksgiving day and exactly 24 weeks (3rd tri!!) on Christmas day. 

I like how that worked out. :)

Re: Perfect timing!!

• I want a chicken salad sandwich. #deardiary #isthistherandomthread
    It is now.

I'm having a grilled cheese and tomato soup for lunch.  I'm clicking my heals and repeating "Please don't give me heartburn." 
    now i'm having grilled cheese for lunch too!  sounds amazing!
    Together since 5.16.05 (16 & 19yo)
    Married since 3.6.10 (21 & 24yo)
    Baby Olivia coming 4.14.15 <3 (26 & 29yo)

January Siggy Challenge: Fitness Fails

• Loading the player...
  • Leftover buffalo chicken mac n' cheese
  • I had the Target- Market Pantry brand honey nut cheerios this morning and... I dont know how to say this, but... THEY WERE BETTER THAN ACTUAL HONEY NUT CHEERIOS!

I know! Blasphemous! Blasphemous but TRUE
    DECEMBER CHALLENGE: UGLY XMAS SWEATERS
  • Yes to the grilled cheese - for two mornings in a row I had TWO grilled cheese sandwiches for breakfast! YUM!!!

PSA - if you spread a thin layer of mayo on the outside of the sandwich before you fry/grill it up - you would not believe the flavour heaven!

• Dear Diary,

I feel like a dork when I'm on my computer reading stuff and I actually laugh out loud and everyone in the room looks at me funny. Though my computer laugh out loud and my in person laugh out loud sound completely different so that may contribute to the weirdness.
  • I will be exactly 20 weeks on Thanksgiving day and exactly 24 weeks (3rd tri!!) on Christmas day. 

I like how that worked out. :)
    I will be too :) 
    Proud Mama of 3 and 1 on the way!

IAmPregnant Ticker  image

• Andplusalso, now I really want a toaster strudel.

I had two for breakfast this morning. They were delish.

BFP: 08.11.14   EDD: 04.11.15
    IT'S A GIRL!!!

BabyFetus Ticker

• ^^ felt the need to love tit that.  the other thread is frying my brain.
    Together since 5.16.05 (16 & 19yo)
    Married since 3.6.10 (21 & 24yo)
    Baby Olivia coming 4.14.15 <3 (26 & 29yo)

January Siggy Challenge: Fitness Fails

• I'm really looking forward to my left over gluten free pancakes from original house of pancakes.
    imageimage
    imageimage

• I'm having crab cakes and baked Mac n cheese for lunch. Dear Lord I love spending time at my parents house.
    BabyFetus Ticker
    BFP! - 8/15/14
    EDD - 4/28/15
    It's a Boy!
  • I'm eating sweet potato pie  on Thanksgiving and green bean casserole on Christmas. I guess that's why I am looking forward to those 2 dates. 
  • Yes to the grilled cheese - for two mornings in a row I had TWO grilled cheese sandwiches for breakfast! YUM!!!

PSA - if you spread a thin layer of mayo on the outside of the sandwich before you fry/grill it up - you would not believe the flavour heaven!

I very much agree with this PSA
    Pregnancy Ticker
    imageimage
  • Dear Diary,
     I just got my flu shot and for a split second almost punched the nurse who also decided to touch my belly, only bc it said on my form that I'm pregnant. No. Don't touch my belly, especially not while you're stabbing me in the arm.

• I have been dreaming of French onion dip since the post about the Greek yogurt dip. I made my own with mayo today, but I still really need to buy the other one.

I also plan to mostly dip my pretzels in it. Not my carrots.
    imageimage
                                                                            A15 January Siggy Challenge- 

Workout/fitness fails 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I'm ordering mozzarella sticks from the cafe for lunch because Thursday.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    DH: 32
    Me: 31
    Baby #1: BFP 1/30/14, EDD 9/28/14, natural MC @ 6 weeks
    Baby #2: BFP 8/1/2014, EDD 4/9/2015, It's a GIRL: Addison Elizabeth!

• Okie dokie.

Since this is a dear diary thread now, I had pumpkin pie ice cream for dessert last night (YUM) and afterwards baby girl was squirming up a storm. It was awesome!
    That sounds amaaaaaaazing. What brand??
  • Dear diary,

I think I lost a few brain cells reading some of today's posts.

PS: make the grilled cheese on the deli made pre-sliced Italian bread. Super yummy!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"