March 2015 Moms

Abdominal pain, pulled muscle?!

Im 18 weeks and woke up yesterday with my right side hurting. Not a stabbing pain but it hurt when i would move a certain way, it eased as the day went on and only hurt when I moved certain ways. I did take a zofran the day before the pain started and have had constipation issues the whole pregnancy. Also sleeping is not comfortable for me as sleeping on my sides is not something I'm used to. It dosnt feel like period cramps and no bleeding or other symptoms. Feels like a pulled muscle almost! Could I have slept weird? Or maybe just that I need to take a bm? Maybe I'm just crazy and it's just my uterus growing

Answers

• Well I did Google it and sometimes I just like the advice and experience of other moms.
  • Well I did Google it and sometimes I just like the advice and experience of other moms.

So tell me then, what did Google say?

I am legitimately curious to find out if you got a reasonable answer already and just came here to get your head patted anyway.
    - - -
    Me(33) & DH(33) - Married 2012.08.18
    TTC #1 since Aug 2012
    BFP#1 2012.12.14 - EDD 2013.08.23 - MC 2012.12.26
    BFP#2 2014.03.12 - EDD 2014.11.16 - MC 2014.05.23
    BFP#3 2014.07.17 - EDD 2015.03.28 - Feeling Hopeful!
  • Loading the player...
  • Doctors never know what they are talking about. I can see why you would trust internet strangers over someone who attended medical school. 8-}

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • I have answered a few questions, but for the most part I don't answer if I don't know and as a first time mom I don't know a lot, I'm still learning. God forbid you guys be sweet people and offer your advise cause you may reply to questions but you guys don't really offer much support either. I know the answers that Google has said on this issue and the others I've asked, I also know what a few pregnancy books have said along with my dr. But I was just looking for some opinions of people who may be experiencing the same issue as me. Not the opinion of those who are just here to be rude. So thank you for spending so much time being judgemental but I will take my valid questions to another group of those willing to help other expecting mothers, because this group is clearly not for questions to be asked.
  • No your not being honest. Being honest would say "I'm not sure what to tell you maybe try this book(insert book here!" Your choosing to be "honest" in a jr high way. We're adults so act like it. I got no honest answers I just got that Im apparently stupid and need to learn to read
  • I don't lack common sense nor self-sufficiency, I've done my own research on it and still wasn't finding a solution to the problem. So i asked a question hoping someone had some advice. Not looking for a free answer.
  • No It was honest just in an extremely rude way that was unnecessary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"