Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Negative test result

becki02becki02 member
edited October 2014 in Trying to Get Pregnant
Hi everyone I was just looking for some advice. My period is pretty regular every month about every 27-29 days however this month at 32 days still no period. My husband and I have been TTC for a while now so this would seem like a blessing but I have taken 4 pregnancy test over the last several days and they all say negative

Re: Negative test result

• Options
    I was normal too, until I wasn't. I had a 38 day cycle a couple cycles ago, which is a far stretch from my "normal" 26-29 days. Thankfully, I was temping so I knew that I just ovulated later than normal. Most likely this is the case for you as well. 
    TTGP December Siggy Challenge - Workout Fails

Married 11/14/09
    Me: 27
    DH: 33
    TTC #1 since 1/1/14
  • Options
    CFearsy said:

Have you recently come off birth control?

ETA: "a while" could mean different things to different people

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have been off BC for a little over a year now and been TTC since our miscarriage in march
  • Options
    Thank you everyone for you advice
  • Options
    Sorry for your loss.

My normally 31-33 day cycle was 40 days in June. If I wasn't temping and if I hadn't kept up my OPK usage, I would have never known I ovulated on CD26 instead of my usual 17-18.

I will reiterate the temping, charting, OPK usage and reading of the newbie blog. Fertilityfriend.com has some awesome tutorials and the book Taking Charge of Your Fertility is great too.
    TTGP December Siggy Challenge: Favorite Holiday Movie:
    ~Santa Claus is Coming to Town~

TTC #1: July 2014
    Me: 31  DH: 29
    DX (me): Inborn error of metabolism - protein restriction, metabolic formula & weekly blood tests
    DNA Results (7/1): DH is NOT a carrier for my genetic disorder! 
    7/3: Metabolic clinic gave the green light to TTC - holy crap!
  • Options
    Sorry for your loss, OP. If you find yourself back here after this cycle, you might find the daily threads WTO (Waiting to ovulate) and TWW (2 week wait) to be helpful. 

TTC since Sept. 2013
    09/14: New anterior 3cm Fibroid on U/S, no change in size 11/14
    10/14: SA normal
    12/14: next RE appointment - cancelled due to BFP
    BFP on 11/21/14, EDD 08/03/15

• Options
    Everything everybody else has said is spot on. I can't add to it. I just wanted to say Good luck and the newbie blog is fab. Before I came here in my last stint of TTC for 12 months I was so panicky/excited/ultimately disappointed when I was "late". But I wasn't "late". I was right on time I just didn't know it.

Me 31, DH 29, DD 5
    TTC #2 since August 2014

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"