December 2014 Moms

As we begin to enter that last month or so...

Re: As we begin to enter that last month or so...

• I feel like it's going at lightning speed now. But i felt like it took FOREVER the first time. This time I have a date.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Married: 5/21/05 **~** Emery Aylin 6/30/12

BFP#1-11/5/10- Surgery for ectopic pregnancy 11/15/10 BFP#2-11/1/11 Due 7/8/12 Born 6/30/12
    Oops we did it again... BFP 03/23/14 Due 12/6/14 Nora Born 11/23/14
  • Loading the player...
  • @misskilljoy lmao at cervix kicks during heart felt moments. I just had that happen yesterday. I blurted "F*%$" in the middle of my conversation. Oh the joys of pregnancy! 8-}
  • Just a few more days until we can say "next month!" By mid-Nov we'll start seeing a lot more baby announcements.
    G 12.04 | E 11.06 | D 11.08  | H 12.09 | R 11.14 | Expecting #6 2.16.18.

• Thanks for all the laughs!
    EDD 12/3/14 First time Mom!

D14 Free for All

These two are just so funny...

Also, due date has come, gone and I am just so anxious to meet baby!  Please be healthy and strong baby, mama can't wait to meet you :)
  • Phantom movement is always interesting though LOL!
    YES.  That happened so much after my first.  For at least a month, I swore there was still a baby in there.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Started TTC "2.0": 6/13, First round of Clomid: 3/14, BFP: 4/14, EDD: 12/23/14, C-Section: 12/18/14
    Nathan and Nicholas are going to have so much fun together!

BabyFetus Ticker
  • @misskilljoy‌ The heartfelt moments part made me think about how increasingly difficult it's been to be a therapist in the past few months, intently listening and attending to another person, who is expressing their deep, intense thoughts and feelings, and all of a sudden, I get a WHAM from inside and have to pretend nothing happened. So bizarre.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Umm I love all of this so much. And YOU GUYZ- I'm due one month from today!!! So appropriate. Thanks for posting this specifically for meeee! So thoughtful.

Also I'm at my dr appointment and I'm already dilated 1cm! X_X Baby time will be here before we all know it!
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Phantom movement is always interesting though LOL!

YES.  That happened so much after my first.  For at least a month, I swore there was still a baby in there.

This!!! It is so weird! I have to keep reminding myself that my organs have to stretch out again so that is what I am feeling.

Also, I wish I could be sentimental about missing baby's movement, but it is such a relief to be the only one in my body again. I love my babies so much and I feel genuinely grateful for the opportunity to carry them in my own body (I know not every woman gets to do that). But I really feel very claustrophobic in my own body for the majority of the third tri.
  • Yeah it's crazy to think about. If I'm still pregnant, I'll be induced in 5 weeks. FIVE!! But he could come sooner (like DD2 did). What?!?!
    BFP #1 - 2/1/09-mc 2/5/09 @4wks
    BFP #2 - 6/24/09-mc 7/25/09 @8wks
    6/09 Dx w/PCOS--Metformin & Progesterone
    8/09 Dx w/Compound Hetero MTHFR--Neevo, Metanx & BA
    BFP #3 - 1/11/10 - DD1 born 9/16/10 @39w4d, 8lbs 14oz & 20in.
    Heparin from BFP to 34wks.
    BFP #4 - 10/4/11 - DD2 born 6/2/12 @38w1d, 8lbs 11oz & 21in.
    Same med protocol as last time, but heparin continued until delivery.
    BFP #5 - 3/30/14, EDC 12/10/14!!

Beta #1-76 (12dpo), Beta #2-238 (14dpo)
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • @Eora3‌ this is exactly how I feel. Claustrophobic in my own body and so ready to get this baby out!

The artist formerly known as "amw0914"
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"