April 2014 Moms
Options

Dreading Daylight savings

Anyone else not looking forward to moving the clocks back an hour? My babies already want to be in bed at 6:30. :/

IVF #1 Sep '11 - canceled poor response

IVF #2 Nov '11  8R/8M/4F 3dt x2 - chemical

IVF #3 April '12  11R/6M/4F 3dt x2 - m/c

FET #1 Aug 2012  3dt x2 - BFN

**new RE**

IVF #4 Jan '13 BFN 11R/6M/6F 5dt x2 - BFN

IVF #5 July '13 16R/10M/10F 5dt x2 + 1 frostie

9dp5dt Beta 1 = 344!! 16dp5dt. Beta 2 = 4822 7wk u/s= 2 heartbeats!

Twin girls! 3/6/14

Re: Dreading Daylight savings

• Options

I wish we could go ahead and do away with daylight savings. I feel like it is obsolete at this point.

My mom always says, "we're not farmers!"
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have been dreading this for weeks now. My LO has been getting up wayyy too early lately - I can't imagine that moving up an hour.
  • Options
    I'm dreading it more for my 3yo than baby... She can read a clock, so I can't do it slowly in 10-15 minute increments.
    *Married 10.10.08*
    TTC #1 9.09 - BFP#1:2.18.10= missed m/c, D&C 4.16
    BFP#2:10.22.10=Avelin born 7.2.11
    TTC#2: 2.13 - BFP#3: 7.25.13=Kelsey born 3.31.14
  • Options
    I usually try to ignore daylights savings for as long as possible, with DS in school now though that will no longer be possible. Time to home school.
  • Options
    I'm dreading this as well! Anything to make it easier?
  • Options
    I'm actually excited because she goes to bed ridiculously late, so maybe this will mean she'll actually go to bed at a decent hour!
    February Siggy Challenge: Favorite TV couple ~ Jim & Pam <3

Edolie Mae ~ April 21, 2014 <3
  • Options
    I'm dreading it because LO wakes up between 6-6:30 every morning without fail. :(
  • Options
    Oh we're out cold at 6 every night here. It's going to be a rough patch for sure!
  • Options
    When LO went to bed of his own accord at 9pm, I was thinking that we would just bump it easily to 8pm when daylight savings hit. Except that it hasn't hit yet and he's moved his bedtime up on his own to 7:30.
  • Options
    Karsyn never had an issue with daylight savings the first few days is always a little off but she always settled back into her old routine within a week or so.
  • Options
    Both of the boys have been sleeping like crap lately so I guess it can't get much worse in our house. Maybe it will help :-S
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Omg it's going to be brutal... DS has a cold AND we are traveling all during day light savings. :((

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I didn't even think of this. Hopefully it doesn't affect him too much. We just moved his bedtime to 6pm. Going to bed at 5pm means DH won't get to see LO before bed and that'll crush him.
  • Options
    I was dreading it for my own selfish reasons.. Won't see daylight outside of work except on the weekends, no more walks after work, etc... Never thought of it hindering DS's schedule! This sucks!! She has her first cold though so she's been in our bed for two nights now... Maybe she won't even notice...
    Married: 2012 --- BFP: 2013 - Little Miss arrived: 2014 --- BFP #2: 2015 - EDD: 2/2016 (Team Green)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"