Options

Goldfish Confessions

Because Friday is too far away
F14 Siggy Challenge

Re: Goldfish Confessions

• Options
    iwubroryiwubrory member
    edited October 2014
    I'm seriously ashamed of my atrocious texting/typing skills on my phone. I was a master texter on my EnV3, crazy fast and no errors. I got my Galaxy S4 August 2013 and have never been able to get the hang of it. I make a million typos on the regular (as you all know) and it drives me nuts yet for some reason I never remember to reread before I hit post.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @tlex at what age is my LO a toddler? I'm thinking I should buy some ahead so I'm prepared for toddler-hood. 
    "18 months" but you should probably sample them first to make sure they aren't too strongly flavoured for LO. That's what I did.
    Good plan. You can never be too prepared. 
    F14 January Siggy Challenge: Gym/Fitness Fails
       Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options
    I had just finished bundling up LO her thermal onesie, and snow suit, dressed myself and got her in back carry when I here THAT noise. She has so happy with herself too. MOTY decided if she did it in the car, she would have to wait 20 minutes, so she could wait 20 minutes now. I had check the animals since it was the first time snow accumulated this winter.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    njb750 said:
    MH yells at me for eating the yogurt melts.  My rule is "One for you, one for me".

LO fell off the bed last week.  I felt awful.  I know these things happen, but the look on his face when he landed on the floor will never leave me... :( He is fine, but its still hard to get over.

The confession part: I have not told MH.  When LO rolled off the couch when he was 4 months old, MH and ILs STILL mention it to me.  I could not handle having another "accident" on my watch and have to hear about it for months.

My LO crawled off the bed. I was right next to him, saw what was about to happen, and somehow couldn't stop it. I feel like crap about it. And also did not tell my bf. Hugs to you, accidents happen.
    F14 Siggy Challenge
  • Options
    psk said:

@njb750 and @shellbell3845 I'm glad others eat the yogurt melts too! I tasted one because I was curious and now I snack on them! I mean.. they are just freeze dried yogurt bites, why are they only for babies?!

Exactly! Why don't grown ups have good snacks???
    F14 January Siggy Challenge: Gym/Fitness Fails
       Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options
    DD's 9 month pictures will be taken next week sometime (depending on DH's schedule, since we are doing family pictures too).

-I still haven't figured out what we are going to wear. I have the perfect dress for DD, if it fits her (which I also don't know--she is wearing 9m, but this dress is 12m), but while I have sort of picked what we will wear, we don't actually own clothing items like what I want, so it will require some shopping.

-I talked SIL into doing pictures at the same time (we usually do them every 2 years for MIL/FIL, and we are due). Mainly because then it will be more cost-effective. Instead of buying all of the prints from our studio, we will split the cost of the CD + copyright release, and be able to pick and choose whichever ones we like the best, and print for cheaper. This also allows me to try a few pictures of my own for Christmas cards, and still have the 'professional' ones to fall back on if need be!

-Now that SIL/BIL/Nephew are going to be in some of our pictures, I need to figure out what colors will work with what we were going to do for our family (we will have pictures of just DD, then DH/me/DD, and all 6 of us, and the 3 of them, and nephew/DD). I'm not opposed to doing wardrobe changes for DD, but the rest of us, not so much.

dx PCOS 2007

BFP #1 (natural) 12/23/2010. Stillbirth due to IC 4/2/2011

TTC #2 starting 03/2012

RE starting 07/2012

05/2013 BFP on a Letrozole (Femara)/trigger!

Cerclage, Procardia, Makena, GD (with insulin), MBR, and we made it!  

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Our Angel was born sleeping at 20 weeks due to IC.

• Options
    Yogurt melts taste like astronaut ice cream to me.... which I like.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"