1st Trimester

Could it be?

ok so I've never posted before but I was lurking on trying to get preg for awhile. My husband and I have been trying for about a year and a half. He has a two year old and I've never been pregnant. I also have pretty severe Crohn's disease and was very sick for about six months. Anyway, had surgery and my Crohn's is under control for now. Second month of clomid and period over a week late. Had a bit of spotting a week ago. Made myself take a test this morning and got a very faint line. I have never ever ever seen a second line on a test I've peed on so I'm still not believing it. Am I crazy? Is this a line? Thanks for any responses!

Re: Could it be?

• A line is a line. A line means pregnant (barring the trigger mentioned above). Were you being monitored? Is that how you know you're late?
  • Thank you! No, I was just on clomid 50mg days 5-9 the first cycle then 50mg days 3-7 for the second cycle. The only time I've ever missed a period was when I was very very sick last October. I guess I'll go ahead and give my doctor a call!
  • Loading the player...
  • No not being monitored. My cycles have always been 33-36 days even on clomid. I'm on day 44 today
  • mistyah88mistyah88 member
    edited October 2014
    Edited by mod so it stops being reported. :P

No name calling and no attacking other poster's children.
  • kcave21kcave21 member
    edited October 2014
    Edited for TOU violations. Please do not name call, attack posters' personal appearances, and most especially, do not ever attack their children.
    Why would you even say something like this
  • Seriously? I haven't even had coffee yet. Congrats, Octomom.
    Coffee Bean Born 6/13/15.
    2nd round exp 8/20/18.
    Meow.
  • Weezy56Weezy56 member
    edited October 2014
    Edited for TOU violations. Please do not name call, attack posters' personal appearances, and most especially, do not ever attack their children.
    You're ridiculous. Thanks for the laugh OP!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    imageimageimage
    As soon as I saw you, I knew an adventure was going to happen - Winnie the Pooh

Married 8/22/09
    Pregnancy 1- EDD 11/21/10 NMC @ 6 weeks
    Pregnancy 2 - Rainbow DS born 1/15/11
    Pregnancy 3 - EDD 5/2/14 NMC @ 6 weeks 9/4/13
    Pregnancy 4 - EDD 6/11/14 BO @ 9 weeks D&C 11/8/13
     AF arrived 12/18/13
    BENCH IS BURNED 2/2014
    TTA until May/Jun
    WOW!!! I'm pregnant!!! BFP 6/8/14 Rainbow on the way EDD 2/14/15
    If there ever comes a day where we can't be together, keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever -
    Winnie the Pooh

imageimage
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Oooookaaayyyyyyy....that escalated quickly for no reason.  Strange...

I did want to say though...even before I was diagnosed with PCOS, my OB at the time put me on Clomid for a couple of cycles with no monitoring and I truly didn't know any better.  I just trusted my doctor who I saw as the expert.  Thankfully I started lurking on TB and saw many mentions of this issue and quickly switched OBs and got myself in to see an RE.  I think some people really don't know any better and just trust their doctors like I did.

Anywho...I'll just mosey along
    FET to TTC #2: 9/29/14 Beta on 10/8/14 = BFP!
    DS #1 Born 1/3/11 after IVF #1
    4 failed IUIs, including 1 CP
    PCOS
    TTC since 2008

Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyName Ticker

• I guess she was a lying liar when she said "thanks for ANY responses"

imageBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFruit Ticker

• That is an Evap line. I am not sure you are actually pregnant. Retest & read in the proper time frame.

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Also, what kind of human says things about children? I've got an idea, but all of them would violate TOU. This poster is not worth a warning or a ban. :-q

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Seriously. I was going to pop in with some positive stories about being pregnant with CD and advice on questions to ask your OB and gastro, but fuck that noise.
  • Why is it when everyone tries to be helpful and warn someone about the possible risks that are occurring, someone has to get all butthurt and got crazy.  That's like someone yelling to me "get out of your house its on fire" and me yelling back "F@@k you.  You suck.  I feel bad for you husbands!" I just don't get some people..... :-/
    ****Siggy Warning***
    Me-35 Hubby-36

CP-11/2013
    CP-4/2014
    BFP-06/2014-EDD 02/16/2015
    Valentine boy born 02/14/2015
    BFP-08/2016 MC 6wks
    Surprise BFP-09/13/16 EDD 5/26/17

PitaPata Dog tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board