September 2014 Moms

What do u use to swaddle baby?

we use the halo sleepsack and DS is almost out of the newborn size. Just curious what others use before I buy one in a bigger size :)
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: What do u use to swaddle baby?

• We use swaddle me's. And yes both of my children have been able to break out of them but I am not willing to spend the money on a woombie haha
  • I use a miracle blanket. It's amazing how well he sleeps in it. It does come undone half way through the night but doesn't take long to rewrap

TTC since 2.11
    BFP #1: 3.15.11- c/p
    MTHFR Dx 6.13-Rx- folate and B12
    BFP #2: 11.9.13 -m/c Trisomy 4
    BFP #3 1.18.14 EDD 9.27.2014

• Loading the player...
  • I used the swaddle me when LO still wanted to be swaddled. I like the that the Velcro stays secure.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• We just use two receiving blankets like they do at the hospital.  It takes a little practice but works well once you get the hang of it.
  • Just a receiving blanket
  • Receiving blanket
  • Ergo baby swaddler

Off BC, NTNP since June 2011

Started acupuncture/herbs July 2012 

First BFP 9-8-2012,EDD 5-15-2013, heartbeat of 175 at 8w2d, mmc discovered on 10-26-12 (11w6d) Cytotec on 10/26/12

8/23/13 DX with non-IR PCOS

Second BFP 9.12.13, EDD 5.29.14, heartbeat of 114 at 6w1d, mmc discovered on 10-18-13, D&C on 10/23/13 (baby girl/Trisomy 10) 

Third BFP (surprise at Beta draw after d&c) on 1/10/14 (15dpo), EDD 9.20.14 Please be our RAINBOW!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• kelbel716 said:

We use the Aden+Anais blankets. They work well and I like that we can use them for lots of different things.

Exactly this!
  • Swaddle Me's. I am totally inept at trying to Swaddle her in a normal blanket in the middle of the night. Yay Velcro.

*O17 June Siggy Challenge - You had 1 job!*
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Swaddleme

BFP: 09/13/13  ---  MMC: 10/25/13
    BFP: 12/25/13  ---  DD: 09/10/14
    BFP: 03/16/15  ---  EDD: 11/30/15

• We use the halo sleep sack or the nuroo and I love both. Ds stays in the nuroo a little better because it doesn't stretch out as easy as the sleep sack. If both are in the laundry then we use an A&A blanket.
  • A&A here
    Eliza Mae - September 16th, 2014
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Swaddle Me's!! they are always on sale on Zuillily. I have a HALO sleep sack, but it seems so hot and she's always warm as it is, so I haven't tried it.
  • Nuroo! Sometimes she can get her little hands out the top but can't break all the way out of it. And I like that you can make it longer as they grow.
  • Swaddle me... Life savers!!!!
  • We use the halo sleep sack. I love them. I just bought the next size up because LO is outgrowing the NB one too.
    BFP #1 7/23/12: EDD 4/1/13.  MMC discovered on 9/4/12 @ 10w1d
    BFP# 2 3/9/13:  EDD 11/12/13 m/c 3/15/13 @ 5w3d
    RPL testing shows one copy of MTHFR gene mutation. 
     BFP#3 12/24/13: EDD 9/5/14 Beta #1 13 DPO 168! Beta #2 16 DPO 895!
     First US 1/9/14 @ 5w6d Strong HB!
    2nd US 1/23/14 @ 7w6d baby is still doing great! 3rd US 1/31/14  9w0d: Beautiful wiggly baby! Keep growing baby!
    3/17/14 US @ 15w3d:Its a BOY!

My rainbow baby Isaac has arrived! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We use the swaddle me mostly. I have a swaddle from A&A and not that impressed... could have saved the money and bought a few swaddle pods or more blankets instead. When we first came home from the hospital we'd use receiving blankets and my summer infant muslin saddle blankets (I do like those blankets). But now she breaks free so we need to use something more restricting. She does break free occasionally but for the most part it works great.

@timscutie01 have you looked at the swaddlepods. Same basic concept but cheaper.

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers image
  • We mostly use a miracle blanket but have a swaddleme too. He was able to break out of regular receiving blankets and A&A receiving blankets in his first week of life.
    PCOS with long, irregular cycles
    First round of Clomid in May 2012= BFP #1, DD born January 2013 
    BFP #2 in January 2014, DS born September 2014

View Full Size Image     View Full Size Image   

• We use miracle blanket but it took awhile to get the hang of - and he regularly poops on it so I have to wash it every day lol
  • We have been using A&A blankets but this weekend (almost 4 weeks/11 pounds) he started breaking out in such a way that it gets all bunched up around his face, so I switched to the Miracle Blanket. Those little arm flaps totally work, even if LO is throwing a fit at the beginning he stays pinned and settles down pretty quickly.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Jan 18 December Siggy Challenge: Christmas Movies

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"