January 2013 Moms
Options

For those that are pregnant, what are you having?

Jessie333Jessie333 member
edited October 2014 in January 2013 Moms
I'm just curious to see what everyone is having. And who doesn't love a poll?
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers >Daisypath Anniversary tickers

For those that are pregnant, what are you having? 45 votes

Team Blue
17% 8 votes
Team Pink
22% 10 votes
Team Green
13% 6 votes
Too early to know, but will be finding out
11% 5 votes
SS- want to see results
35% 16 votes

Re: For those that are pregnant, what are you having?

• Options
    I put SS because there was no team purple!!

TTC for 1.5 years with a crappy RE. 12 cycles with clomid (11 too many)
    New RE, 3 failed IUI's moving to IVF with ICSI
    IVF#1 BFP EDD 1/10/13
    Beta#1 51  Beta #2 148
    A/S 8/20/13 Team Pink
    Induced week 39 due to severe GD
    Baby girl born 1/4/13

TTC #2 2 failed IUI's moving on to FET 3/2014
    ET 3/25 
    Beta #1 127
    Beta #2 845
    U/s 4/22 It's TWINS!!
    Team Purple!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker          

• Options
    Sorry @chrissynena‌! I didn't even think about boy girl twins!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers >Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I should probably add we are team blue :-)

• Options
    Haha that's ok. I think I'm the only one havibg two, so far.

TTC for 1.5 years with a crappy RE. 12 cycles with clomid (11 too many)
    New RE, 3 failed IUI's moving to IVF with ICSI
    IVF#1 BFP EDD 1/10/13
    Beta#1 51  Beta #2 148
    A/S 8/20/13 Team Pink
    Induced week 39 due to severe GD
    Baby girl born 1/4/13

TTC #2 2 failed IUI's moving on to FET 3/2014
    ET 3/25 
    Beta #1 127
    Beta #2 845
    U/s 4/22 It's TWINS!!
    Team Purple!!

• Options
    Blue again!!!
  • Options
    A girl. I wish it was another boy (sorry DD, if you are reading this in the far future).
    IVF/ICSI #1 - BFP, DS born Jan 2013
    IVF/ICSI #2 - BFP, DD born Feb 2015
    IVF FET - BFP, due April 2017

• Options
    I voted too early to know as we are waaaay early. I actually want to be Team Green this time around. DH is not on board with that, he wants to know like yesterday.

Last time I really really wanted a girl (which I got) so this time I will be happy no matter what, just want a healthy baby and pregnancy. 

DH wants a boy something awful. I keep joking around telling him we'll end up with 3 girls. And honestly I wouldn't mind that at all. I love being a girl mom. But having a little boy would be fun too.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    voted team green, but it's still too early to know...however, since i'm old, i could find out with my materniti21 test...but we're not finding out....
    this time though, besides happy and healthy, we each have a preference...dh wants a boy so we have one of each and he has a boy, but i want a girl...so we don't have go buy new things....
    and he's also wavering into wanting to know...but i like not knowing....

• Options
    We're team blue, but I wish we were team green.  We were team green with DS1, and I loved not knowing.  DH did say it was fun not knowing when I was like 38-39 weeks along and during labor (I think it was really special for him to tell me "it's a boy.), but he hated not knowing for the first 8 months, so he got his way this time, and I got my way last time.  

I will say knowing we are having another boy did save me a lot of money.  Being team green the first time, meant I only bought neutral colored stuff for the 0-3 month range, but once little man was here, everything received or bought was definitely for a boy.  I probably would have beefed up my neutral stash a little more if we didn't know the sex.  It's been nice to just take out the boxes, wash the clothes, and be ready to go.
    Me: unexplained infertility - annovulatory DH: testicular cancer survivor!! TTC since June 2009 BFP May 11, 2012 EDD January 24, 2013 June 1, 2012 - first u/s, heartbeat 124 BPM!! June 22, 2012 - heard the heartbeat 9w1d 181 BPM!! 24 hours of labor, 4 1/2 hours of pushing, and IT'S A BOY! Welcome to the world my miracle, we prayed and prayed for you, and we can't believe you're here!
  • Options
    on a side note @michieu79 since we're due like, days apart this time, again...maybe we should finally try and meet up since we're the only 2 nj'ers in this place...like when i'm home on mat leave or something?

dh is tempted to find out...and i know that if he does he won't tell me or hint at it, but, i think it's all or nothing...either we both know, or no one knows...it was fun not knowing last time..... 

• Options
    It's too early for us too (8 weeks today) but I am determined to be team green. Although I feel like this easy pregnancy (so far) is pointing towards a boy.
    DH does not want to wait but since it's our last we are going to do it!
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I voted team green. We were team green for DS1 and it wasn't even a discussion this time we just knew we'd be team green again. Of course we want to know but we like the big surprise and not knowing is fun for us!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

A girl. I wish it was another boy (sorry DD, if you are reading this in the far future).

I said the same thing to my mom the other day. Not because I'm not thrilled to have a little girl, but because I have everything for a bit already. This LO is due 2 weeks after DS birthday.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie - (B9PH)

Lilypie - (0YVF)
     TTC since 11/2009; Lap/HSG/Hysteroscopy: 5/2011 (endometriosis - removed; endocervical polyp - removed; high pressure in bilateral tubes - cleared)

BFP #1: 8/4/11; DS1 born sleeping on 11/16/11 at 19w1d

BFP # 2: 5/7/12, EDD 1/10/13, DS2 born 1/4/13

BFP # 3: 11/8/13, EDD 7/17/14, mmc 10wks

BFP # 4: 5/16/14, EDD 1/15/15, praying for our 2nd rainbow baby 

• Options
    Team Blue again! :)
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    We are having a girl! She is due 11 days after DS's birthday, so we'll definitely be doing an early bday party for DS this year. :) Don't want to be in labor or recovering postpartum while trying to corral toddlers at a party. ;)
    BabyFruit Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"