August 2014 Moms

Eye Infection?

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Re: Eye Infection?

• My baby just had this same thing! Lasted about three days and then cleared up on it's own.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My LO went to the pedi on Monday because of the same issue. Red, slightly swollen eye with discharge. Pedi said it was a clogged tear duct, no infection. Instructed us to massage the duct a few times a day & gave us an Rx for eye drops. His eye is doing much better with the massages and drops.
  • Loading the player...
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I think a warm washcloth to the area below her eye few times a day can help.
  • We had a clogged duct; she woke up.with her eye crusted over one morning. I had to put goop in jt for a week.
  • Do you breastfeed? My daughter's eye was so goopy it crusted closed. Our pedi told us to put a drop of breast milk on it at every feed and it cleared up overnight.

first son stillborn 7/20/13 at 39 weeks due to Acute Fatty Liver of Pregnancy
    It's a girl! Baby Anna was born August 3, 2014!

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Do you breastfeed? My daughter's eye was so goopy it crusted closed. Our pedi told us to put a drop of breast milk on it at every feed and it cleared up overnight.
    No, I don't. I wish we could've, I hear breastmilk is great for all kinds of things like that!
    It was pretty gross in my opinion, but I was surprised it actually worked!

first son stillborn 7/20/13 at 39 weeks due to Acute Fatty Liver of Pregnancy
    It's a girl! Baby Anna was born August 3, 2014!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"