July 2012 Moms
Options

AMA

I was looking through the posts from the last week or so and saw Renee's post and someone mentioned that she should have a AMA. I realized in all this time I don't think I have ever did one, so fire away. Lazy night tonight and I actually got Josh to bed already.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: AMA

• Options
    What is your favorite candy? What is your least favorite?
  • Options
    Favorite food - ice cream (if that doesn't count as food food, then most seafood)

Island choices - Hmmm have to think about that
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Favorite candy - Reese peanut butter cups (my favorite are at Easter time when they come out with the eggs)

Least favorite candy - black licorice
  • Options
    Deserted Island - my boys, our goats, fishing poles
  • Options
    Do you still have Fridays available?
  • Options
    Greatest challenges have been a couple. First has been helping my oldest deal with his anxiety. Second watching the sibling rivalry between them all and hoping and praying they grow up close. Third feeling like there is not enough "me" to give them all the individual attention they need/deserve.

Hardest transition was 1-2, easiest 2-3.

Not sure what a "tell Gina" fact is but a random fact about myself is I took the SAT's in 7th grade as part of the gifted program I was in.
  • Options
    Kids names - with Bryan my husband wanted Christopher which was the name of my ex douchebag of a boyfriend so we compromised on using it as a middle name and both liked Bryan. Jared, we went into the operating room still not having it figured out. It was going to be Jayson or Sean but I had really wanted Jared or Aaron. When he was born DH looked at me and said "you can have Jared". Kyle we just agreed on after DH vetoed Trevor, and Joshua was agreed on pretty quickly. No family names were used.

Sexiest celeb - Josh Duhamel

Favorite TV shows - hate to say it but other than kids shows, I don't really watch tv.
  • Options
    No it is just me and my brother and there are 7 1/2 years between us. My husband only has a brother as well. I just always wanted a big family and DH reluctantly got on board. Lol
  • Options
    I LOVE being a stay at home mom. I wish I had the chance to do it from the time my first was a baby.
  • Options
    Tink522Tink522 member
    edited October 2014
    @mom2JBMS feel free to get in touch with me if you ever want to chat. I totally "get it".
  • Options
    Favorite Holiday tradition - getting together with my dad's family for Christmas Eve.

Favorite vacation - when I was a kid it was Disney World but I also looked forward to our camping trips each summer. As a younger adult (before marriage) Jamaica.

US City - so many. I haven't traveled as much as I want.

Country - Greece or Italy
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"