Trouble TTC
Options

GTKY Monday!

With Halloween around the corner, I'll start off with: What is your favorite candy bar?

What is something you like that most people don't, or something you don't like that most people do?

Fill in the blanks: Just because I'm ____ doesn't mean I'm ____.

What is something (product, place, industry, etc.) your home state is known for? (Skip if you feel uncomfortable sharing your home state with others…no judgment!)

Me: 28  MH:35

Married September 2012. TTC since September 2013

June 2014 - Dx w/ significant PCOS and referred to RE.

July/August 2014 - Testing complete: Testosterone & AMH very high, FSH slightly high, Vitamin D low, tubes and lining all lovely. DH SA: A+

Cycle 1 (Nov 2014): 2.5 mg Letrozole/Ovidrel/TI = BFN

Cycle 2 (Dec 2014): 5 mg Letrozole/Ovidrel/TI - BFN

Cycle 3 (Jan 2015): 5mg Letrozole/Ovidrel/TI - BFN

WTF consult scheduled for 1/29

Re: GTKY Monday!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    What is your favorite candy bar?
    -Anything chocolate, but I really like Symphony bars with almonds and toffee

What is something you like that most people don't, or something you don't like that most people do?
    -I really like mushrooms... even the canned ones.

Fill in the blanks:
    -Just because I'm nice, doesn't mean I'm going to let people push me around.

What is something (product, place, industry, etc.) your home state is known for?
    -Childhood home state- it's recent legalization of a certain substance and skiing
  • Options

@lemonliz YES to the cilantro thing!  I cannot stand that taste.  Did you see that article that was making the rounds online a few months ago about how for people who truly can't stand cilantro it's actually genetic?  https://www.npr.org/blogs/thesalt/2012/09/14/161057954/love-to-hate-cilantro-its-in-your-genes-and-maybe-in-your-head

Me: 31 (PCOS) possible right tube issues DH: 36 (SA normal) 
    Started dating in 2006, Married 2012 
    TTC since November 2013 
    First RE visit due to irregular periods: June 2014
    Lap/Hysto to remove polyps, cyst and tube blockage 11/6
    Cycle 1 (Dec. 2014) TI with Clomid, Trigger, & Progesterone CX due to no response
    Impatiently Waiting CD1 to try again with Fermara Back on the bench due to giant cyst,
    who know I'd ovulate on my own after a cancelled cycle and end up with a mega cyst :(
    All Welcome

• Options

What is your favorite candy bar? M&M's, plain or Dark Chocolate Milky Way

What is something you like that most people don't, or something you don't like that most people do? Salad/lettuce - I can't stand the texture of the lettuce. I'm weird, I know.

Fill in the blanks: Just because I'm emotional doesn't mean I'm not strong & can't handle things.

What is something (product, place, industry, etc.) your home state is known for? (Skip if you feel uncomfortable sharing your home state with others…no judgment!) Tornadoes

Me - 29, DH - 30

Married 8/2008

TTC since 8/2013

9/2014 Progesterone test - Perfect

10/2014 HSG - All Clear

9/2014 DH's SA - Perfect

• Options
    What is your favorite candy bar?
           *Justin's organic peanut butter cups (certified GF and non-GMO!) or any high quality, fair trade, organic dark chocolate (70-85%). I like it as a plain bar or with fillings/flavors, as long as it is GF and doesn't have soy. I know, pretty pretty princess. None of my old favorites are GF or organic, so I had to stop eating them.

*I second Shaf (see note below; also, sorry Ketch). Also, I have wavy/curly hair and most people compliment me on it, but I hate it most days. I straighten it or put it in a bun most of the time.

Fill in the blanks: Just because I'm friendly doesn't mean I'm outgoing. I'm actually really shy and rarely initiate conversations (unless I'm at work; gotta make a good impression!). I get strong anxiety at parties or large crowded areas. Andplusalso, I'm terrified to sit next to strangers (especially men). I always sit on the end/aisle seat and make my husband sit in between me and the other person. Ridiculous, I know, especially because I actually have a lot of guy friends.

What is something (product, place, industry, etc.) your home state is known for? (Skip if you feel uncomfortable sharing your home state with others…no judgment!)

I was born in CA, but raised in AZ so I consider AZ my home state. I think people think AZ is full of racism and a crazy sheriff. Things can be tense at times, but it's really not all the media makes them out to be. Our sheriff kicks ass, BTW. I got my degree in criminal justice there and had the privilege to tour Tent City and few other places like that. It's not nearly as sinister as people think. You should be more worried about heat and people speeding than anything else. Also, not ALL of AZ is a desert, people.

@shafwilson‌, I hate tomatoes with a passion! I don't even like tomato sauce or (waits to be side-eyed by a certain condiment lover) ketchup. Actually, ketchup is probably my least favorite form of tomato because it's so watery and not fresh. I have, however, made my own homemade ketchup (and BBQ sauce) and it was wonderful.
    Love 2010 | Marriage 2011 | TTC #1 since 2012
    PCOS | Anovulatory | Metformin + Letrozole
  • Options

What is your favorite candy bar? Reece's PB Cups, Kit Kats

What is something you like that most people don't, or something you don't like that most people do? Bacon 

Fill in the blanks: Just because I'm a redhead doesn't mean I'm short fused, but when I do get heated I get very vocal about it.

What is something (product, place, industry, etc.) your home state is known for? Lots of things - Starbucks, Microsoft, Amazon, rain and now legalized pot

Me: 32 DH: 34 Married 7/08 DD Born 8/09 
    TTC#2 Since 2/13 (Secondary IF)
    2/13 thru 2/14 - Year of charting, OPK and TI
    3/14 thru 7/14 - Clomid cycles, DH SA came back good
    8/14 - HSG and more blood work
    9/14 - Letrozole + trigger + IUI#1 = BFN
    10/14 - Letrozole + Bravelle + trigger + IUI#2 = BFP!! EDD 7/27/15
  • Options

What is your favorite candy bar? There isn't a candy bar I don't like!

What is something you like that most people don't, or something you don't like that most people do? I don't like movies. I can't stand to invest 2 hours watching something ridiculous. I swear they have run out or plots so they just make movies without them.

Fill in the blanks: Just because I'm unemployed doesn't mean I'm work. Taking care of all the household duties and trying to make a baby keeps me pretty busy.

What is something (product, place, industry, etc.) your home state is known for? Chicago. People hear Illinois and they think Chicago. Its tiresome letting one county run your whole state. I hear Florida wants to separate into two. Can we be next?

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    What is your favorite candy bar? Don't have one.. See next question for the reason.

What is something you like that most people don't, or something you don't like that most people do? I HATE chocolate.  That's why I don't have a favorite candy bar.  I like the purple skittles and cookies!!

Fill in the blanks: Just because I'm young doesn't mean I'm stupid. I get so sick of people judging me because of my age.  Yes I got married young.. Yes I am young to start a family.. Yes I am young to graduate college.. Yes yes and yes.. But I have worked hard to get where I am and have been through so much as well..

Let's see Arkansas is known for .... being redneck haha! No the first things that comes to mind about Arkansas is Lake Ouachita.  It's a gorgeous clean lake.. It is ranked somewhere pretty high up there for its water purity.

Married: 12/15/2012    TTC: 08/2014
    Husband: 26 SA: normal
    Me: 23 Low AMH and damaged ovaries due to chemotherapy.
    No AF or O in 3 years. HSG showed a slight T shaped uterus.

High Risk OB 9/29- got the ok to get pregnant.
    RE Appt:  10/28/ U/S showed follicles, but also small damaged ovaries.
    B/W results CD0: all normal except low AMH at 1.3
    Cycle 1-November (TI)- Femera 2.5mg, 2mg Estradoil, and Trigger=BFN
    Cycle 2-December (TI)- Femera 2.5 mg ,4mg Estradoil, and Trigger= No O
    Cycle 3-January (TI)- Femera 5 mg, 2mg Estra
    doil, and Trigger=

• Options
    edited October 2014
    Happy Monday everyone!  Or as happy as a Monday could be at least.

1. What is your favorite candy bar? Reeses Sticks!  If you've never had them you must try.
    2. What is something you like that most people don't or vice versa?  Despite my answer to question #1, I don't generally care for sweets.  Usually I pass on dessert and we have a lot of dessert in this office.  Although, my Achilles heel is chocolate chip cookies for their little bit of saltiness.  
    3. Fill in the blanks: Just because I'm from California doesn't mean I'm a California girl.  I was born in Colorado and would leave California in a heartbeat.  In fact we actually tried moving to NC the first year we were married.  
    4. What is something (product, place, industry, etc.) your home state is known for? Good weather but I totally disagree.  I'm in the "grass is always greener" group because I hate the heat and SoCal doesn't have good weather, it's just not as hot as Nevada or Arizona.  Not to sound boasty, but 80 degrees on Christmas morning is not my idea of good weather.  
  • Options
    @shafwilson @theholmanherd - No.  Just no.  I could eat tomatoes and tomato products at every meal.  I would eat pasta and marinara sauce combinations every day of the week if I could.  I make my own bloody mary mix from fresh tomatoes.  I go to a farm once a year and CAN tomatoes so I can have fresh tomatoes on hand all year.  Tomatoes!

@FirstArabesque - GO GIANTS!!!!!  Can't wait for tomorrow's game.  I only wish MadBum could pitch again.

@cwuredhot - Seriously?  No bacon?  I can't.  The only think I love more than tomatoes is bacon.  I just...my heart hurts for you.

@Diordra - OMG...DH tells me all the time I have resting bitch face and it makes me crazy.  The struggle is real.

-----------------------------------SIGGY WARNING-------------------------------------

Me: 31| DH: 36
    TTC #1 Since 07/2010
    DX: Unexplained Infertility
    TX: 
    IUI #1 on 7/3/14 100 mg Clomid + Ovidrel + IUI (44 million sperm, 1 dominant follie) = BFN
    IUI #2: on 7/28/14 100 mg Clomid + Ovidrel + IUI (23 million sperm, 2 dominant follies) = BFN

IUI #3 on 8/22/2014 100 mg Clomid + Ovidrel + IUI (53 million sperm, 2 dominant follies)= BFP MMC @ 7weeks

• Options
    @sammae‌ MH is Canadian (from Ontario) and I thought it was so funny that he called it "Kraft Dinner"! Now I say it sometimes too... He's rubbing off on me I guess.

Me: 27 DH: 35

TTC #1 Since July 2013

Started RE Testing July 2014

2 HSG tests: Right tube is blocked, possible endo.

TSH elevated, started Synthroid 25 mg daily.

October, 2014: Femara 5 mg + TI ---> 3 follies on blocked tube side ---> BFN

November, 2014: Femara + Ovidrel + IUI#1--2 follies (on the good side), 46 mil. motile sperm=BFN

Nov-Dec 2014: Femara + Ovidrel + IUI #2 (1 follie, 76 mil. motile sperm) + Endometrin=BFN

January, 2014: Femara + Ovidrel + IUI #3 (1 follie, 38 mil. motile sperm)=???

New RE appt. scheduled for 1/14.

3T January Siggy Challenge: New Years Resolutions

Mine: Lose the weight I put on from booze and cookies over Christmas.

• Options
    With Halloween around the corner, I'll start off with: What is your favorite candy bar? Generally I can take or leave chocolate bars, but my favourite chocolate is Lindt dark chocolate! Or icy squares. Tastes like velvet! I find most of my cravings these days are for something chocolate! Oh and peanut butter.....might need a quick run to the store for a sweet treat now! Lol What is something you like that most people don't, or something you don't like that most people do? Being Canadian, I have to say that I detest hockey! Can't stand it.....hate hate hate it. Stupidest sport ever! But I do like sports. Fill in the blanks: Just because I'm quiet doesn't mean I'm a bitch. I'm just shy. In true Virgo fashion, it can take a while to get to know me, but once you do, you have a friend for life. What is something (product, place, industry, etc.) your home state is known for? (Skip if you feel uncomfortable sharing your home state with others…no judgment!) Being Canadian most people will think Igloos. Lol! I kid!!! My home town is know for Oktoberfest, the biggest beer fest outside of Germany! (Even though I love beer, I hate Oktoberfest! But it is an experience that most would like to experience) These are great questions! Thanks @lindseym2012 @sammae‌ I think we probably rented a cottage near you this summer! Heard there was a Hersey factory near there!

************Siggy warning, LO & loss***************

Me 37 - DH 37 unexplained infertility
    DS born 09/99
    TTC since 2010
    12/11 BFP - ectopic, received methotrexate, benched 4 months 
    08/14 - exploring fertility options

Tubes clear, SA for DH all clear
    10/14- #1 IUI (femera/ovadril/progesterone), 2 follicles 22/17, post wash count 94 million BFN

10/14 - #2 IUI (Femera/ovidrel/progesterone ), 2 follies 19/20, post wash 111 million, BFN Dec 2014 Femera BFFN Taking a break to explore foster to adopt!

• Options
    @sammae the idea behind a festival of beer is definitely great for sure! I just am not a fan of super crowded places full of drunk people! Lol! It just ends up being a little to packed , no where to sit and enjoy some yummy schnitzel or sausage. And it's rather difficult to drink beer while holding the pitcher and the cup! Lol! But it is fun once or twice. I guess I'm just a home body. Much rather a nice pub!

************Siggy warning, LO & loss***************

Me 37 - DH 37 unexplained infertility
    DS born 09/99
    TTC since 2010
    12/11 BFP - ectopic, received methotrexate, benched 4 months 
    08/14 - exploring fertility options

Tubes clear, SA for DH all clear
    10/14- #1 IUI (femera/ovadril/progesterone), 2 follicles 22/17, post wash count 94 million BFN

10/14 - #2 IUI (Femera/ovidrel/progesterone ), 2 follies 19/20, post wash 111 million, BFN Dec 2014 Femera BFFN Taking a break to explore foster to adopt!

• Options

What is your favorite candy bar? Carmello or Reese's Peanut Butter Cup

What is something you like that most people don't, or something you don't like that most people do? Hmm... I like almost any food, brussel sprouts, mushrooms, menudo, I am not sure if I have met a food I don't like. Oh, just thought of one.  I am so not about the pumpkin spice craze.... I like pumpkin pie, but not the lattes, ice cream, beer, etc.

Fill in the blanks: Just because I'm a red head doesn't mean I'm a b*tch.

What is something (product, place, industry, etc.) your home state is known for? (Skip if you feel uncomfortable sharing your home state with others…no judgment!) Mount Rushmore

Me: 28 DH: 28

Married: 6 years

TTC since: Sept 2010

Diagnosis: Stage 4 Endometriosis, Hashimoto's

Treatment: Lupron (3/2010 – 9/2010 & 7/2013 – 2/2014)

April 2013 - BFP – missed mc confirmed 5/08/2014. D&C 5/22/2014

Sept/Oct 2014: IUI #1 (Gonal F + HCG) = BFN

Oct/Nov 2014: Temporarily Benched due to multiple cysts on each ovary.

Nov 27: IUI #2 (Gonal F + HCG) = BFP

• Options

With Halloween around the corner, I'll start off with: What is your favorite candy bar?

Twix!

I HATE cheese and have since I was 3! Gross, mold, ew, I'm going to throw up now.

Just because I'm quiet doesn't mean I'm bitchy. 

Home state: NJ = Garden state, The Soprano's and the shore

Adult state: CA= Disney and beaches 

Me: 33, DH: 32

TTC: 2 years
    Fertility blood tests all normal
    Tilted uterus
    3 day ultrasound 17 follicles
    HSG: 11/13/13- tubes open
    DH SA: SUPER sperm (145 million, 84% motility, 22% morphology)
    All infection disease and immunity blood tests NORMAL

FIRST IUI May 2014: 100 mg Clomid days 5-9, third ultrasound CD 13 revealed four follicles 27, 24 and 20 and 13mm. Trigger shot May 28 with IUI May 29 and 30 (fingers crossed) - BFN started spotting 11DPO :(

IUI #2 B2B 6/23 and 6/24, three mature eggs and 130 million sperm! FX this is the month!  BFN 7/8

3rd cycle benched due to cysts - TI with OPK tests -  BFN

3rd mediated cycle: Clomid+Trigger+TI  (three follies left side, one on right as usual....what the hell right ovary get it together and produce some damn follicles!) 7DPO progesterone level 43 with NO suppositories YAY for a natural strong ovulation. Beta canceled started spotting 13DPO - Third time is not a CHARM! 14 day cycle WTF! Everything looks normal - RE wants to start injectables next cycle so this cycle I'm benched

Officially benched until March....but still plan on trying the baking soda douche due to my excessive and thick CM

JANUARY SIGGY CHALLENGE...This is so me!

Love this man....he was so before his time in his thoughts and ideas about the world....been obsessed about him lately bringing it back to the early 90s.

Never thought I would like long hair....

• Options

Yep, I'm late to the game.  Going with GTKY Tuesday..lol

Hershey's cookies & cream or Reece's pumpkins (yes they are definitely better than regular old Reece cups)

What is something you like that most people don't, or something you don't like that most people do? I hate beer, nuts, icing

Fill in the blanks: Just because I'm a social worker doesn't mean I'm going to take away your kids.

I live in a tri-state area so going to do my region...

Goetta, 3- ways (chili, not sexual...lol), Graters ice cream, Larosa's Pizza...yeah I'm a fan of food

Me: (30) HSG/Bloodwork/Ultrasound: All looks good

DH: (30): MFI

IUIs #1-4 = BFN

IVF #1 December January

**********************All Welcome**********************

January 3T Siggy

• Options
    lemonliz said:

@lemonliz YES to the cilantro thing!  I cannot stand that taste.  Did you see that article that was making the rounds online a few months ago about how for people who truly can't stand cilantro it's actually genetic?  https://www.npr.org/blogs/thesalt/2012/09/14/161057954/love-to-hate-cilantro-its-in-your-genes-and-maybe-in-your-head 

Yes!! I'm with Julia Child - throw it on the floor!  
    I despise cilantro.  nasty tasting weed.  Yuck!

****SIGGY WARNING****

Hashimoto's with irregular cycles  DH- 37 Severe oligoasthenoteratozoospermia

TTC since May 2012

HSG- all clear

March 2014 - RE appt. 
    April 2014- Saline sono all's good, terrible SA results - 8 sperm found all abnormal
    May 2014- Fert Urology- Bilateral varicoceles, recommend Donor Sperm
    12/2014-  Surprise natural BFP  EDD 7/31/15 Plan:  Starting foster to adoption, natural cycles

• Options

Candy bar - Ghiradelli caramel chocolate squares (sooo satisfyingly messy to eat)

I love educational excursions, the boringer the better...give me a museum and a guidebook over a beach and a martini any long weekend. :)

Just because I'm spending a Saturday on the couch doesn't mean I'm lazy! I firmly believe that the more we need to veg, the harder we've been working. :)

Home state - known for dressing in black. Every day, all occasions, head to toe, forever. It's so haaarrd to walk into a dressing room with an arm full of colors and still not end up buying the black one again! 

January 3T Siggy Challenge - New Year's Resolutions
    imageimage

Me (29), DH (30) TTC actively 54 55+ cycles | All BFNs
    MFI (low everything) | Endo Stage 1 & Stenotic Cervix (treated) | PCO
    Married - July 2008 | Started TTC - Jan 2009RE Visit #1 - Mar 2014 
    IUI #1 ICI #1 - June | IUI #1.1 Laparoscopy - Aug
    IUIs #1.2, 2, 3 - Sept, Oct, Nov (Letrozole) - BFNs 
    IUI #4 - Dec (Bravelle) | IUI #5 - Dec/Jan (Bravelle) - 5 follies + TI - BFNs
    IUI #5.1 - Jan (Bravelle) Cancelled 
    Planning to start IVF in March!
    ***All Welcome***
  • Options
    TLooney17TLooney17 member
    edited October 2014

Milkway or Heath

What is something you like that most people don't, or something you don't like that most people do? I hate spaghetti and lasagna

Fill in the blanks: Just because I'm a woman doesn't mean I'm irrational/emotional and incapable of handling business decisions.

What is something (product, place, industry, etc.) your home state is known for? (Skip if you feel uncomfortable sharing your home state with others…no judgment!) Buckeyes.  The  peanut butter chocolate cookie not the nut!

Edited for typo!

imageimage

TTC #1 January 2009
    January 2010 SA results: Count 16 million, Motility 40%, Morphology 2%
    January 2010- Surprise BFP! DS born 10/1/2010 :)
    January 2013 TTC #2
    September 2013 Repeat SA: Count= 1.7 million, Motility= 24%, Morphology= 2%
    November 6th 1st Appointment with RE: diagnosed with severe MFI
    Testing to try to determine a cause & possible treatment for MFI
    CD 3 blood work for me. RE does not want to repeat my HSG/lap at this point,
    but may want to before moving forward with any fertility treatments.
    After seeing the uro, DH is currently taking lots of supplements and clomid to try to boost his count. We will have a repeat SA in February to see if it works.
    Follow up SA numbers are: Count= 4 million, Motility= 40%, Morphology= 1%
    Uro wants us to have another follow up SA 5/9 to see if we see further improvement than we are back to the RE to make a game plan.

SA 5/9/2014 Count: 12 Million, Motility: 60%, and Morphology 2%. We will be doing iui #1 in late June

IUI #1 6/28 clomid + ovidrel, post wash count 3 million total sperm= BFN

IUI # 2 7/21 clomid+ ovidrel. post wash count 900,000 total sperm= BFN

IVF planned for early November- cancelled due to cyst

December IVF #1- 22 eggs, 20 mature,16 fertilized

12/9 Transferred 1 4AA Blast, 6 frosties

*****Everyone is welcome******

• Options

SHOOT!!!! I posted this yesterday and forgot to do it myself!!

I'm on an Almond Joy kick right now (looks at the 8-pack of fun-sized Almond Joys next to the keyboard). I go in phases with my candy, so this is subject to fast change. Come back next week and I may have renewed my love for Reese's (thinks about the three packs of Reese's Minis sitting in the freezer at home).

I can't think of anything I like that most people don't, but..... I also HATE reality TV (shout out to whoever posted that earlier!).

Just because I'm quiet doesn't mean I'm shy, snooty, angry, etc.

Keeping with the Halloween theme (Hubby and I are doing marathon scary movies): I come from a state that is the setting of many horror movies, such as Halloween, Child's Play, Nightmare on Elm Street, Candyman, Amityville Horror, Munger Road.

Me: 28  MH:35

Married September 2012. TTC since September 2013

June 2014 - Dx w/ significant PCOS and referred to RE.

July/August 2014 - Testing complete: Testosterone & AMH very high, FSH slightly high, Vitamin D low, tubes and lining all lovely. DH SA: A+

Cycle 1 (Nov 2014): 2.5 mg Letrozole/Ovidrel/TI = BFN

Cycle 2 (Dec 2014): 5 mg Letrozole/Ovidrel/TI - BFN

Cycle 3 (Jan 2015): 5mg Letrozole/Ovidrel/TI - BFN

WTF consult scheduled for 1/29

• Options

This is making me hungry :)

What is your favorite candy bar? I love peanut M&M's

What is something you like that most people don't, or something you don't like that most people do? I don't like eating Liver; most people I know do & I love to organize and plan - my family doesn't. They are late everywhere and last minute

Fill in the blanks: Just because I look young doesn't mean I was born yesterday.

What is something (product, place, industry, etc.) your home state is known for? I'm from South Florida - beaches, tourism, Mickey Mouse, Hispanic food, (Cuban Food) :) 

3T January Siggy Challenge: New Years Resolutions 
    TTC since 10/2010 (Rhythm method since 2007)

Me (33) Sept 2012 - DX Low ovulation/progesterone, Luteal Phase Defect. HSG 5/2012: both tubes are open, cervix and lining look good;
    September 2014 DX Hashimoto's; November 2014: PCOS IR

DH (37) Sept 2012 SA Normal; October 2014 Mild MFI count 42 Million, Motility 36%, Morphology 2%. Clomid 50mg,
    2004 Cyrosurgery, LEEP
    May 2012 - HSG Clear; June 2012 - Appointment with RE
    July 2012 - October 2012 - Clomid 50mg W/ TI & Progesterone 3 mature follicles- BFN
    January 2013 IUI #1 (900,000 post wash) Clomid 50mg, TI & Progesterone 2 mature follicles - BFN
    February 2013 IUI #2 (1.3 Mil post wash) Clomid 50mg, TI & Progesterone 4 mature follicles - BFN
    March 2013 IUI #1-3 (2.5 mil post wash) Clomid 50mg, Baby Aspirin (lining thinned) TI & Progesterone - 2 mature follicles BFN
    April 2013 Benched due to cyst, May 2013 WTF appointment
    June 2013 DH SA mild MFI break for 2 months to re-test; August 2013 - DH SA 36 Mil count, 36% Motility, Morp 2%
    September - December 2013 - Mental sanity Break
    January 2014 - IUI #4 switches to natural due to scheduling conflict Femara TI & Progesterone - 1 mature follicle - BFN
    May 2014-June 2014 - DH Appointment w/ Urologist to check Bi-lateral Varicocele; 2nd opinion w/ another urologist - bi-lateral varicocele dx is slight no surgery
    July 2014 DH starts clomid 25mg daily SA 53.8 Mil count, Motility 37%, Morph 3%;
    September 2014 DH Repeat SA after being on clomid for 3 months 42 Mil Count, Motility 36%, Morph 2%
    October 2014 Me: Hashimoto's DX, DH taken off clomid;
    November 2014 Me: new RE PCOS IR Diagnosis
    December 2014: IUI #4 Follitism 75iu 7 days, TI, IUI & Progesterone, BFMFN

January 2015: IUI #5
    Gonal-F 75iu 7 days, TI, IUI & Progesterone, Another BFMFN onto IUI #6

• Options
    @BlueFairy5 - Yes, there are porters, ales and stouts.  My husband is a self proclaimed beer connesieur.  He has tried a bunch this fall.   New Belgium actually has one I don't mind, but would prefer one that doesn't taste like I am drinking beer while eating pumpkin pie

Me: 28 DH: 28

Married: 6 years

TTC since: Sept 2010

Diagnosis: Stage 4 Endometriosis, Hashimoto's

Treatment: Lupron (3/2010 – 9/2010 & 7/2013 – 2/2014)

April 2013 - BFP – missed mc confirmed 5/08/2014. D&C 5/22/2014

Sept/Oct 2014: IUI #1 (Gonal F + HCG) = BFN

Oct/Nov 2014: Temporarily Benched due to multiple cysts on each ovary.

Nov 27: IUI #2 (Gonal F + HCG) = BFP

• Options

With Halloween around the corner, I'll start off with: What is your favorite candy bar? American Candy-Hershey Special Dark with Almonds . Real Favorite-Kinder Schokolade from Germany. 

What is something you like that most people don't, or something you don't like that most people do? I love the rain. I miss it when it's gone for too long. 

Fill in the blanks: Just because I'm _scowling___ doesn't mean I'm _pissed___. (This is my face. In neutral mode I don't smile like a hyena. Even as a feminist I'm okay calling it a 'bitchface' Embrace the bitchface. It keeps the riffraff out. ;)  )

What is something (product, place, industry, etc.) your home state is known for? More recently marijuana thanks to recent legalization, but I like to relate it to my favorite things like Amazon, Coffee (I'd say Starbucks but they're on probation till they quit burning my coffee), Microsoft, and rain. 

Me: 31 DH: 39
    TTC: 4/2012
    Dx: MFI (Anti-bodies)
    Treatment: IUI with Letrozole and Ovidrel Trigger plus Swim Out or Wash for DH
    10/20/2014-IUI Attempt # 1
  • Options
    Favorite candy bar: Hands down snickers. I will eat peanut M&Ms if I have to...

I don't really like coffee. It makes my stomach upset. Actually all caffeine does. I love the smell though...of coffee not caffeine. I don't think caffeine has a smell actually.

Just because I'm smart doesn't mean I'm a know-it-all. People always comment on how down to Earth I am....as if they are surprised.

Well here in Cali we are known for traffic and we definitely live up to the hype. I sat on the 405 for two hours and only went 11 miles. Yikes!
    Me: +35 DH: +35
    TTC: Since January 2013 
    DX: PCOS. Severe Endometriosis, Unicornuate Uterus w/only left tube and left ovary, Pedunculated fibroid (on the outside of uterus) and Anovulation. All conditions diagnosed 8/13
    TX: Metformin
    DH DX: MFI - low morphology, low motility
    Ultrasound shows both kidneys in spite of UU. 
    HSG showed clear tube on the left side. 
    Lap Surgery performed 1/9/14 to remove fibroid and endo (Stage 3)
    • IUI# 1 June 2014 started 100 mg of Clomid - 7dpiui Progesterone: 13: BFN
    • IUI#2  July 2014 started 100 mg of Clomid - 7dpiui Progesterone: 5.75: BFN
    • Natural Cycle - so shocked to be in 2WW - 7dpo Progesterone: 15.5: BFN
    • Working with new RE starting injectables in late August.
    • IUI #3 August 2014  w/ Menopur: BFN
    • Finally ovulating on my own!!
    Waiting to start IVF hopefully
    **********All Are Welcome**************
    3T January Siggy Challenge: New Year's Resolution

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"