Pregnant after a Loss
Options

****Monday Ticker Change Check In****

edited October 2014 in Pregnant after a Loss
Hi ladies, Hope everyone is doing great!!
As always, if we have any new ticker changers, please intro below so we can get you added to the roster.!!!
EDD/How many weeks/Fruit?
Appts/ Updates?
How are you feeling?
What are you craving?
QOTW: FTM's What are some baby items you registered for you are hoping to get? STM's what was one item you couldn't live without?
@songbirdsinging55 - Your pretty much there! Any progress? Primrose working?
@sgio7485 - still having pelvic pain? Did I miss your update on GD test? I have mine today:(
@Deezidee04- anything happening? I know you don't want to go over to long.
@ChicagoJackie - How is the heartburn?
@Footprint - find anything to help your allergies? I hope your better!
@TheFutureMrsD - how did breast feeding class go? Post pics of shower! Lol
@Luckyclover0922-super excited DR seen bladder! Good luck on the 3 rd!
@BookishMomma‌ welcome! Congrats on rising beta! Will you find out 3 rd draw results today? I think you said you were having it done Saturday?
***ticker warning*** DS 3/27/12 born 6 weeks early....my perfect boy !! Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers [url=http://lilypie.com][img]http://lb1f.lilypie.com/z5R8p1.png[/img][/url] image<a href="http://www.thebump.com/?

Re: ****Monday Ticker Change Check In****

• Options
    EDD/How many weeks/Fruit? 1/19/2015, 28 weeks, pumpkin(so appropriate! Lol..)
    Appts/ Updates? Today! GD test, anemia and whooping cough vaccine! :( nervous! T&p's !
    How are you feeling? Pretty good! Start to hurt a little on both sides of groin if I walk to much.
    What are you craving? Sauerkraut out of the jar! I know eww, but can't help it:( hahaha
    QOTW: FTM's What are some baby items you registered for you are hoping to get? STM's what was
    one item you couldn't live without? I am having baby shower but not registering! My friends and
    church is calling it a celebration of life party.(shower board didn't care! Lol) They all know about my
    losses, and didn't have one for son! Nice of them..I couldn't live without my swing snuggle bunny by
    fisher price. My DS was preemie and had reflux it rocked him and sit him up was life saver for 5
    months!
    ***ticker warning*** DS 3/27/12 born 6 weeks early....my perfect boy !! Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers [url=http://lilypie.com][img]http://lb1f.lilypie.com/z5R8p1.png[/img][/url] image<a href="http://www.thebump.com/?
  • Options
    Hi there... so I just realized that there was a discrepancy between my due dates with The Bump and FF. I'm going to go with the FF date, in which case I'm now a Tuesday ticker change lady, so you can take me off this check-in. I'll still be stalking all you lovely ladies, though.  :D

And to answer your Q, I waited until this morning to get my 3rd beta draw. I decided I didn't want to spend all weekend stressing over results. I should get the number later today. Fingers crossed!
    DX: I'm a Recurrent Loser
    Me (35) + DH (37) - Married Sept. 2007
    BFP #1 - DS born 7/11/11
    BFP#2 11/13/13 - EDD 7/29/14 - M/C at 5w3d
    BFP #3 12/28/13 - EDD 9/7/14 - M/C at 4w6d
    BFP#4 3/27/14 -  EDD 12/5/14 - Girl lost to 45X at 8w6d - D&C 
    BFP#5 10/15/14 - EDD 6/30/15 - M/C at 7w2d
    BFP #6 1/5/15 - EDD 9.16.14 [CLICKY for progress]
    In search of a image

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hello my Monday lovelies! :-h I'm still here!

@Samuelismomma Thank you for running check-in! Good luck at your appointment today... FX you pass your GD test and that your vaccines are ouchless :)

@BookishMomma‌ Aww, sorry to see you leave our check-in. We'll miss you here! T&P's and everything crossed for great beta results!

EDD/How many weeks/Fruit? TODAY!! 40 weeks, jackfruit

Appts/ Updates? Appointment tomorrow! Likely having my membranes stripped to see if that starts labor for me. If not, induction will be scheduled for next week, I think.

How are you feeling? Fine, like labor is definitely NOT imminent. Haha

What are you craving? Pineapple!

QOTW: FTM's What are some baby items you registered for you are hoping to get? STM's what was one item you couldn't live without? This is a great question! I already had my baby shower, but my favorite gift was probably the Fisher Price Snug-a-Monkey swing. LO better love it, too! :))
  • Options
    deezidee04. Also, 40 weeks! Woot woot! 
    DX: I'm a Recurrent Loser
    Me (35) + DH (37) - Married Sept. 2007
    BFP #1 - DS born 7/11/11
    BFP#2 11/13/13 - EDD 7/29/14 - M/C at 5w3d
    BFP #3 12/28/13 - EDD 9/7/14 - M/C at 4w6d
    BFP#4 3/27/14 -  EDD 12/5/14 - Girl lost to 45X at 8w6d - D&C 
    BFP#5 10/15/14 - EDD 6/30/15 - M/C at 7w2d
    BFP #6 1/5/15 - EDD 9.16.14 [CLICKY for progress]
    In search of a image

• Options

EDD/How many weeks/Fruit? Today!!!! 40! Pumpkin!

Appts/ Updates? I walked all weekend long. DH even got me to attend VT comicon. It was a blast. Appt on Friday anf will be disvusding options for inducing. Had contractions all night but stayed at 15 min apart. I really thought I would be in L&D this morning lol.

How are you feeling? I am having extreme discomfort walking today. I really feel like his head is grinding into the side of my pelvis. I am also very crampy in my hips, pelvis and lower back. Also having a ton of pressure,: I am having trouble just putting pants on. He is still very active too.

What are you craving? Chocolate covered pretzels and watermelon.

QOTW: FTM's What are some baby items you registered for you are hoping to get? My favorite gift we received was our video monitor. It is really high tech and has excellent sound quality.

I honestly believe the primrose is doing something. I just don't know what but this weekend I definitely feel like things are moving along. I am not even scared anymore lol. I am feeling so ready to meet this little man.

@Samuelismomma ‌ - Good luck on the GD test. Also I am terrified with vaccines and hardly felt a thing. I think it is the fear that was worse. Just take a deep breath and it will be over before you know it

@deezidee04‌ - Yay! We made it! I am eagerly awaiting your updates due date buddy :-)

@BookishMomma‌ - Hoping for great news on the beta draw!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
                                                   TTC Since 2009 
                                        BFP 1: Nov 2010 MMC at 5 Weeks
                  BFP 2: June 2010 First Round of Clomid Blighted Ovum at 7 weeks
         Surprise BFP 3: Feb 2014, Healthy Baby Boy Due October 27th 2014. OB thinks this is it!
  • Options
    chicagojackiechicagojackie member
    edited October 2014
    EDD/How many weeks/Fruit? 2/22/15, 23 weeks, grapefruit
    Appts/ Updates? Ultrasound next Monday for 24 weeks.
    How are you feeling? Actually pretty good. Heartburn not too bad most of the time.
    What are you craving? Water and lots of it
    QOTW: FTM's What are some baby items you registered for you are hoping to get? STM's what was one item you couldn't live without? Ergobaby carrier
    BFP #1: It's a GIRL! DD born October, 2012
    BFP #2: m/c at 7w, February, 2014
    BFP #3: It's a BOY! Please be our rainbow! Due February, 2015

*everyone always welcome*
    image    image   image
  • Options
    @samuelismomma Good luck on your GD test!

@Footprint - find anything to help your allergies? Nope! I am feeling much, much better, but still very congested. Oh well. At least I am almost over them!

EDD/How many weeks/Fruit? February 16, 2015/ 24 weeks V Day!

Appts/ Updates? No appts coming up, no updates.

How are you feeling? Really good, aside from the congestion. Really happy.

What are you craving? Pretzels and root beer mixed together, gross, I know, but what can you do?

QOTW: FTM's What are some baby items you registered for you are hoping to get? STM's what was one item you couldn't live without? I couldn't live without my Rock and Play. In fact we went and bought a second one so we could have one on each floor. My son slept next to our bed in it for seven or eight months. Love, love, love it!

@Bookishmama I hope you get great beta results this afternoon. I stayed with my FF due date, even after my dating u/s pushed me back and then forward.

@deezidee04 and @songbirdsinging55 Congrats on 40 weeks! I can wait to read your amazing birth stories!!!

@chicagojackie I love my Ergo, too. I hope you get to enjoy this great weather!

Married August 2003

BFP: January 8, 2012
    Due: September 5, 2012
    DS: August 14, 2012

BFP: November 5, 2013
    Due: July 11, 2014
    MMC Detected d&c: December 29, 2013 12w5d

BFP: June 10, 2014
    Due: February 16, 2015

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @footprint congrats on V day! Glad allergies are almost over!
    @deezidee04‌ , @songbirdsinging55‌ can't wait to read/hear updates! Good luck on sweep and primrose working!
    @bookishmama‌ aww sorry you have to go!:) good luck on beta will watch for update!
    @chicagojackie‌ glad heartburn is better!
    Thanks ladies for well wishes! If I hear no news means I passed! Did anemia too but no DTAP will do it a little later! Baby girl was head down and is smaller than ds at this stage which is good for me if I go full term. He would of been around 9 lbs...eeek! Everything looked perfect, Dr's words!
  • Options

@samuelismomma great news for you! I'm glad that baby is growing well and you are 28 weeks now! Wow!!

My responses above are a little short, it has been a long few days for me just feeling overwhelmed with work, life, managing my toddler, keeping organized. I know that in part it is the pregnancy hormones and that I am probably doing just fine...but I feel so close to meltdown status lately.

I have mixed feelings about my ultrasound next week, I feel DS moving around in there and I know he is okay and I felt in my heart he was okay this pregnancy even early--and I want to trust that feeling--but I am frightened that at the MFM center we are going to get bad news instead of good news. I know that is irrational.

Tomorrow is DD's birthday and this weekend is her party and I'm thinking that is probably stressing me too even though I'm completely prepared. I also am feeling sad that she is such a big girl now and we are going to start all over again with this new baby! I am so grateful that we are having another baby (fingers crossed everyday, right?) and maybe the fear of PGAL has not let me come into a place where I can examine my feelings about parenting the two of them and loving them both. And loving myself. And sleeping at night. ;)

image    image   image
  • Options
    @deezidee04 isn't today your DUE DATE? Congrats! I am so freaking excited for you. So. Freaking. Excited.

image    image   image
  • Options
    @chicagojackie‌ I. Feeling same way:( between getting mom(bio grandma) in assistant living, Dr appts and son I feel like my nerves are barely hanging on:( big hugs to you!
  • Options
    @chicagojackie‌ and @Samuelismomma ‌ : sending you guys happy thoughts. Hoping things are less stressful for you soon.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
                                                   TTC Since 2009 
                                        BFP 1: Nov 2010 MMC at 5 Weeks
                  BFP 2: June 2010 First Round of Clomid Blighted Ovum at 7 weeks
         Surprise BFP 3: Feb 2014, Healthy Baby Boy Due October 27th 2014. OB thinks this is it!
  • Options

EDD/How many weeks/Fruit? 15 weeks; navel orange

Appts/ Updates? November 3rd - anatomy scan :) Excited and nervous all at the same time. Minus seeing kidneys of course we hope to find out the sex as well.

How are you feeling? I go to bed early but that is about it. Oh - and I cant sleep on my belly anymore - sad day... its really hard to adjust!

What are you craving? Bagels and hot chocolate

QOTW: FTM's What are some baby items you registered for you are hoping to get? STM's what was one item you couldn't live without? I am hoping to get the new ERGO carrier - I hear those are a life saver in the early months. I also really want the split screen baby monitor.

@Chicagojackie - ((Hugs)) to you and sending you good thoughts for a great scan!!!

@deezidee04‌ , @songbirdsinging55 - Hope your little miracles come soon and you have a smooth delivery :)

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

• Options
    EDD/How many weeks/Fruit? January 19/28/eggplant
    Appts/ Updates? Well, I flunked my one hour GD test and had to take the 3 hour today. UGH ... waiting on my results...
    How are you feeling? Nervous for the results of my 3 hour, otherwise, very tired, leg cramps. 

What are you craving? Reese's pumpkins!
    QOTW: FTM's What are some baby items you registered for you are hoping to get? STM's what was one item you couldn't live without? I'm hoping we get some socks, mittens, white onesies (because we haven't bought many ourselves!) and maybe some toys and books :) Our shower is on Sunday! 

Yay @deezidee04 and @songbirdsinging55, you're almost there! 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP #1 10/5/13 MMC 11/13/13 D&C 11/15/13
    BFP #2 5/14/14 EDD 1/19/15 Beta 1: 728 Beta 2: 1858 We have a heartbeat! 166 @ 7w3d  Please be our RAINBOW!
    Baby G is a BOY!

Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    EDD/How many weeks/Fruit? EDD - July 6, 2015 4 weeks No fruit yet - just a little Poppy Seed here!
    Appts/ Updates? Went for my first beta draw today (4w1d) and I got a 217 and I will be going in Thursday for my 2nd draw.  Then our first OB appt is Nov. 25 - which will be a milestone for us.  At our last 8 week u/s, I had already started spotting (around 7w) and our baby was measuring 2 weeks behind.  If I can make it through the 8 week u/s I think I will feel a lot better!!
    How are you feeling? Feeling okay.  Woke up today with a sore throat and I think I'm coming down with a cold.  Question for STMs - how do you deal with illnesses during pregnancy? I'm sure most medications are off limits.  
    Also been feeling more tired than usual and having some very slight cramps and pulls in my ute.  Hoping to feel some more symptoms soon to know that things are happening down there!
    What are you craving?
    No real cravings yet.  I was really wanting coconut curry shrimp and then I made it and didn't enjoy it as much as I thought I would.  Don't know if that's pg related though lol
    QOTW: FTM's What are some baby items you registered for you are hoping to get? 
    No registry yet since baby is still so tiny - but I can imagine my registry will be a mile long!

Ashleigh (26) and Darren (26)
    Married 8-10-13
    TTC since February 2014
    BFP #1 4-22-14  EDD 1-1-15
    8w u/s 5-22-14 Baby measuring 6w1d. Heartbeat detected
    Went to Dr. 5-30-14 due to bleeding. Prescribed progesterone
    Went to ER 6-1-14 2:30 AM - diagnosed with incomplete m/c
    6-6-14 natural m/c completed
    10-24-14 BFP #2 EDD 7-6-15 **Please** be our Rainbo

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
                                                                    BabyFruit TickerBabyFetus Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    @CreechMommy‌ congrats on great 1st beta! Fx for doubling numbers! Welcome to Monday ticker change check in!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"