November 2014 Moms
Options

Ticker Change Tuesday!

Okay I don't see this yet so hopefully no one already started it and I missed it!

EDD/Weeks:

Symptoms:

AW/Appointments:

GTKY: If you could live anywhere in the world and have a great job there, where would you choose?

our family consists of myself, my wonderful husband and my 3 sweet step-kiddos.
and this little girl!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Ticker Change Tuesday!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    EDD/Weeks: 11/18, 37 weeks

Symptoms: Sore, lots of Braxton Hicks, having a hard time sleeping, and I could eat for ever most days.  Lots of pressure down there as little girls head is right on my cervix and has been for many weeks.  Someone asked if she had dropped recently, my reply "she was never up."

AW/Appointments: Have an ultrasound on Friday again but this week will be a growth one.  Kind of excited to see "about" how big little girl is.  

GTKY: If you could live anywhere in the world and have a great job there, where would you choose?  I'd have to go with somewhere in Europe.  I've lived there before and loved it.  Part of me says I'd go back to Macedonia and another part of my says some where my ancestors came from: England, Ireland, Norway, Netherlands, Germany.
  • Options
    @rox825 i'm right there with you! although i have had lots of consistent contractions. but i just got back from the dr and i still have no dilation and my cervix is high. she was going to do a sweep but ended up not because my cervix was still tilted up enough that it was pretty painful for me. i just wish i saw some more progress!
    our family consists of myself, my wonderful husband and my 3 sweet step-kiddos.
    and this little girl!

• Options
    @akatiegrl my midwife offered to do a sweep today or next week too but stubborn cervix needs to cooperate! It's so frustrating. I started trying OWTs last week and so far nothing. Hope we both make some progress soon!

TTC since Sept 2011, Unexplained IF
    Oct 12 - Jan 14: 3 clomid/TI cycles, 2 hysteroscopies, 2 IUIs, 1 BFP (MMC @ 12w), 2 more IUIs
    Feb 14: Gonal-f + IUI #5 = BFP! (EDD 11/4/14)
    Baby boy arrived 11/13/14!

• Options
    EDD/Weeks: 11/18, 37 weeks!

Symptoms: Braxton Hicks, So much swelling, abdominal pressure. It's getting so hard to move!

AW/Appointments: Having weekly appts now. Today was a sono. Baby is measuring about a week ahead and is estimated at 7lbs and 7oz, Lord help me!!! I'm nervous that this is going to be a huge baby. Dr. wants to consider inducing a few days before due date if I haven't gone in to labor yet so that the baby won't be too large. She doesn't want to induce too soon and risk a c-section. But then she examined me and said I was 1cm dialated! So there's hope that things will progress before an induction is needed.

GTKY: If you could live anywhere in the world and have a great job there, where would you choose? London, I love everything British! I'd like to have a place in London and a country cottage in Cornwall. I'd be close to Mainland Europe and hopefully get to travel there all the time. One can dream :)
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options

EDD/Weeks: 11-11, 38 wks... but Little Miss came 9 days ago (!!!)

Symptoms: equally exhausted and elated. Oh, and still pretty sore.

AW/Appointments: 2 wk appt with the pediatrician on Monday.

GTKY: If you could live anywhere in the world and have a great job there, where would you choose? Everywhere! While wee ones, my sister and I had always talked about starting a magazine (or working for one if it existed) for which we'd travel the globe and immerse ourselves in random cultures for several months. I'd take most of the pictures and she'd write most of the articles. We'd cover wildlife, science & medicine, arts & culture, recreation, and (of course) FOOD.
    Imaginative little buggers we were!
    While that would still be awesome in theory (picturing migrant families here), we've become rather cozy nestled in the hills of our home state.

eta: formatting ...
    ... and Q: do I have to move to Sun ticker now??

Nope! You belong here! Your baby's gestational age is still a Tuesday baby.
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"