Parenting
Options

90 day Fiance

I didn't see this show discussed at all yet.  Is anyone watching?

I didn't see last seasons, but got sucked into the premire Sunday night (much as I hate to admit).  I sort of think the young couple (the guy from Pennsylvania and the South African girl-- can't remember their names) are really sweet.  I also don't mind Chelsea and Yamir-- though I find their story least interesting/ compelling.

The story about Diane (I think that is her name) and Mohammed makes me super nervous.  Almost like I think if she just watched the footage back, she would have a change of heart.  It's tough to watch. 

I also found Brett and Daya's exchanges difficult to watch-- she is clearly so uninterested in him.

Anyone else watching?

BFP 1- EDD 2/09/11 Missed MC DX @11 weeks D&C- 7/25/10 BFP 2- EDD 12/22/11 Natural MC @ 5w 2d BFP 3- EDD 1/25/12 DD Josephine born 1/16/12

Lilypie - (TUWi)

Re: 90 day Fiance

• Options
    renbeerenbee member
    edited October 2014
    I watched last season because I'll watch pretty much any bad reality show that TLC puts out. Last season it felt like all of the couples were legitimate, but this season there are definitely a few (especially the ones you mentioned) where I feel like the international fiancé is in it for the wrong reasons.

Formerly Aaren91011
    Trying for baby #1 since July 2013  -  DX: PCOS
    BFP: 2/27/14 - EDD 11/11/14 - MMC 4/21/14 @ 11w (stopped growing @ 9w)
    TTA until January
  • Options
    I was a "90 day fiance". The good ol' K1 Visa. ::shudders at memories of the immigration process::

Well, technically we were engaged longer than 90 days but had to follow the whole "be married within 90 days of crossing the border" rule, and I can't believe there is a show about it.  My husband and I have joked about watching, but we haven't yet.

Our sweet girl is 3!

Lilypie - (R7Ux)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm watching, did you hear the line the Pennsylvania guy said about his father not supporting interracial marriage? He's the one engaged to the South African. (I'm terrible with names). My jaw hit the floor.
    YES! He said something like "he doesn't believe in them."  What a mess.

BFP 1- EDD 2/09/11 Missed MC DX @11 weeks D&C- 7/25/10 BFP 2- EDD 12/22/11 Natural MC @ 5w 2d BFP 3- EDD 1/25/12 DD Josephine born 1/16/12

Lilypie - (TUWi)

• Options
    I thought this was about your being engaged to your new fella. haha

LOL!

Lawd, no. 

Lilypie - (TUWi)

• Options
    @mamabear329-- yes, Daya is from the Phillipines.

Lilypie - (TUWi)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"