TTC after 35

GTKY: Which Song Is In Your Head Today?

I enjoyed @MelissaMiso's song post and the replies so much that I thought we could continue this week. Which song is in your head and why?

Visit The Nest!image Visit The Nest!

"It is better to light a candle than curse the darkness." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Re: GTKY: Which Song Is In Your Head Today?

• This song always makes my heart hurt a little bit. It's on repeat tonight.

Visit The Nest!image Visit The Nest!

"It is better to light a candle than curse the darkness." - Eleanor Roosevelt

• kelley72kelley72 member
    edited October 2014
    That dang annoyingly catchy tune on the Microsoft Panel commercial, TEN1 or something
    1. Video for so you want a notebook commercial song
  • Loading the player...
  • Every morning I hear "All about that bass" on the morning show I listen to. I spend the next three hours or so singing it in my head, whether or not I want to. It was just on...so here goes.
    36, DH 31 TTC #1 since we got married, July 2014. http://FertilityFriend.com/home/522fa4/
  • @b0710 I've got Shake it off in my head too - but mostly because I watched the Kelly Clarkson cover of it right before bed last night!
  • @clgsquared‌ I now have it in my head. My mom had all the Raffi music at one point.. we all used to sing along... I was going to say thankfully nothing when I opened the thread, but now I'll be singing that all day. Lol
    me:41   dh:43 
    Off Mirena Nov 2013, On Nuvaring end of Jan, Back off Sept 2014.  Never ending cycle starting end of Sept... 
    11/14 Provera failed... cycle continues 
    12/14 High FSH (57 "midcycle")  OBGYN had no clue... about anything 
    01/15 More lab results coming back from RE. U/S showed small (1")cyst on left ovary, thin lining, and couldn't locate right ovary so  possibly straight to DE and IVF 

Occassionally mess with the chart below to see "what if" and learn (not to make it pretty but because FF stays drunk with me).  

My Ovulation Chart
  • For me it's Golden Years by David Bowie, which I don't mind a bit as it's a great tune.

@Rumbera28: It really wasn't good at all.

Me: 35, He: 41. Baby #1!

BabyFruit Ticker

• @rumbera28 and @tmorash -- I heard only a snippet of it and thought it was bad but of course all media was saying how she totally "owned it" and "made it her own".  I love Adele and _no_one_ can sing her songs as good as she can!
  • I've got "Got to Get Away From You" by the Black Keys in my head right now.
    TTCAL January Siggy Challenge: Animals in the Snow

About Me: 

AMA 35 :  DH 33
    BFP#1 1/26/14 (EDD: 10/7/14).  MMC 3/10/14 D&C 3/14/14
    RE Consult 11/3/14 - AMH 2.25 "great" . FSH 7.10 . Low Vitamin D
    Myomectomy 12/17/14.  Benched until March.

My Ovulation Chart
  • I don't know the name of the song, but it's the song from Handy Manny that the tools sing whenever they're gonna fix something...we hear it every morning when we give S her asthma treatment since she won't sit still unless that show is on
  • lcwedlcwed member
    edited October 2014
    @meredithcarole I love Black Eyed Keys and now have "Gold on the Ceiling" in my head.

@clgsquared I am always listening to 6 Little Ducks.  DD loves that song.  She also likes hearing "Mr. Pumpkin" and "Halloween Is Coming."

I heard Thousand Foot Krutch do a great cover of Collective Soul's "Where the River Flows" and now have that song stuck in my head.  Not sure if it is because of the song itself, or because I actually recognized who did the original version and am proud of myself for that.

The original version

The cover
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Me 36 DH 39

DD 3/29/12
                      BFP 6/4/14 ~ MMC 7/7/14 ~ D&C 7/15/14            
    BFP 11/28/14 ~ MMC  12/29/14    

TTCAL Siggy Challenge

• My DH keeps singing the "My Buddy" song from the 90's commercial to the cats... Don't know if you guys remember it, but it gets stuck in my head all day!
    Pregnancy Ticker 

• @lcwed now I have that one stuck in my head, too :)

TTCAL January Siggy Challenge: Animals in the Snow

About Me: 

AMA 35 :  DH 33
    BFP#1 1/26/14 (EDD: 10/7/14).  MMC 3/10/14 D&C 3/14/14
    RE Consult 11/3/14 - AMH 2.25 "great" . FSH 7.10 . Low Vitamin D
    Myomectomy 12/17/14.  Benched until March.

My Ovulation Chart
  • Today it is altJ - whatever the freckle song is. it was playing right before i left that car. at first i had no song and randomly i find myself humming along to the melody. luckily people probably already think I'm a little wacky at work so its just business as usual
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"