Trouble TTC
Options

***Weight Loss-Getting Healthy Check-in***

Hello Ladies:

It's that time of week again....the Monday weight loss check in post.

Please feel free to provide an update on where you are in your weight loss journey, what is working and what is not. Tips, recipes, apps and workout ideas would be awesome to share as well!

If you are new to the check in, answer these questions so we can get to know you: 
1) What is your weight loss and/or getting healthy goal? 
2) What methods are you using to reach your goal? 3
) What is your biggest weakness that you cannot resist? 

QOTW:  If you could be any animal what would you be?

Me: 33, DH: 32

TTC: 2 years
Fertility blood tests all normal
Tilted uterus
3 day ultrasound 17 follicles
HSG: 11/13/13- tubes open
DH SA: SUPER sperm (145 million, 84% motility, 22% morphology)
All infection disease and immunity blood tests NORMAL

FIRST IUI May 2014: 100 mg Clomid days 5-9, third ultrasound CD 13 revealed four follicles 27, 24 and 20 and 13mm. Trigger shot May 28 with IUI May 29 and 30 (fingers crossed) - BFN started spotting 11DPO :(

IUI #2 B2B 6/23 and 6/24, three mature eggs and 130 million sperm! FX this is the month!  BFN 7/8

3rd cycle benched due to cysts - TI with OPK tests -  BFN

3rd mediated cycle: Clomid+Trigger+TI  (three follies left side, one on right as usual....what the hell right ovary get it together and produce some damn follicles!) 7DPO progesterone level 43 with NO suppositories YAY for a natural strong ovulation. Beta canceled started spotting 13DPO - Third time is not a CHARM! 14 day cycle WTF! Everything looks normal - RE wants to start injectables next cycle so this cycle I'm benched

Officially benched until March....but still plan on trying the baking soda douche due to my excessive and thick CM

JANUARY SIGGY CHALLENGE...This is so me!

Love this man....he was so before his time in his thoughts and ideas about the world....been obsessed about him lately bringing it back to the early 90s.

Never thought I would like long hair....

Re: ***Weight Loss-Getting Healthy Check-in***

• Options

I will start by saying that my in laws were in town this weekend and it involved a lot of crappy food (pizza) and a TON of alcohol while we watched the World Series (I love you Joe Panik and Hunter Pence). I will say that I started taking Adderall last Thursday and can say that I have a lot more energy then I used to and my appetite has decreased. I'm down 5 pounds already and it doesn't bother me that it's the pill and not me running. I will point out that I did go to the gym twice last week and I was SO incredibly proud of myself it was a little embarrassing.

My DH is out of town M-F for the next few weeks so I'm going to try my Shakeology shakes for dinner so I don't have to cook for one. I also downloaded this new app called "Walk for a Dog" and apparently the company that made the app with donate to your charity of choice every time you walk your dog. I have to look into it more because it is probably something like 25 cents a mile, but it definitely motivated me to take my dogs on a longer walk yesterday. It's available for Android and Iphone.

QOTW: If I could be any animal I would be a cat. Why? Because they sleep so much and I like a good ass nap every day. Of course I would hope that if I was a cat I would be living in a nice home with a nice family that would let me do whatever I want, whenever I want....just like my spoiled cats!

Tilted uterus

FIRST IUI May 2014: 100 mg Clomid days 5-9, third ultrasound CD 13 revealed four follicles 27, 24 and 20 and 13mm. Trigger shot May 28 with IUI May 29 and 30 (fingers crossed) - BFN started spotting 11DPO :(

IUI #2 B2B 6/23 and 6/24, three mature eggs and 130 million sperm! FX this is the month!  BFN 7/8

3rd mediated cycle: Clomid+Trigger+TI  (three follies left side, one on right as usual....what the hell right ovary get it together and produce some damn follicles!) 7DPO progesterone level 43 with NO suppositories YAY for a natural strong ovulation. Beta canceled started spotting 13DPO - Third time is not a CHARM! 14 day cycle WTF! Everything looks normal - RE wants to start injectables next cycle so this cycle I'm benched

Officially benched until March....but still plan on trying the baking soda douche due to my excessive and thick CM

Love this man....he was so before his time in his thoughts and ideas about the world....been obsessed about him lately bringing it back to the early 90s.

• Options
    I have being continuing to do keto and been tracking my calories and macronutrients much stricter these past few weeks. I have stuck to my calorie goals with only maybe going over 50 calories at most so I am proud of myself so far. I don't really weigh myself unless I go to the RE or visit family because of our lack of a scale but my belt has also been fitting looser and I am kind of thinking I want to wait until my RE appointment on Nov 10th to weigh myself so that I can see a big drop. 

I have been trying to keep up with my running, but I got sick on Thursday and it derailed me a bit I am feeling better today so I am going to try and go out and get a run in.

Recipe wise, I recently discovered Chia seeds which has been fun. I have made chia pudding with the seeds, almond milk and then what ever sweeteners and flavors I want and I have enjoyed it. I actually had chocolate chia pudding for breakfast yesterday since it fit in with my calorie and macro goals.

QOTW: I was tempted to say cat too(my cats have such great lives), but I will try to branch out I guess. I think I would say dolphin since I love the ocean and they are super intelligent animals. 
    You are right being a cat is lame.....I want to be a queen bee!

Tilted uterus

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @booklover811 I am a carb whore so I totally agree that loving carbs can make it hard to lose weight. I'm going to look into this Ideal Protein thing...

Tilted uterus

• Options
    ShaunteeShauntee member
    edited October 2014
    All of you ladies are doing a great job!

As for me, I was down 6.4 for the week and 68.8lbs total.
    WW has been very, very good to me this time around. Also, my husband has been making an effort to find low-carb recipes for us and I know that is helping with the weight loss as well.
    Me-33 DH-36.
    Married 11/10 TTC 11/10
    06/11- diagnosed with PCOS 
    7/11- D&C and benched for a year 
    9/12-4/13-6 rounds of 50 mg Clomid- no sucess 
    6/13- new doc
    7/13-4/14- 6 more rounds of Clomid. 50 mg and then stepped up to 100mg- no success 
    5/14-7/14- took break waiting for new insurance 
    7/14-new insurance= new doc- actually a RE!!!! 
    7/14-HSG and blood test good-PCOS confirmed by new doc 
    10/14 looking forward to 1st IUI w/ Menopur. Blood Test= Negative
    11/14- IUI #2
    w/ Menopur- Blood Test= Negative
    1/15- IUI # 3 w/
    Menopur- Blood Test= Negative
    2/15- Self Benched this cycle
    3/15/15-Suprise BFP on natural cycle!!!! EDD-11/16/15

• Options
    Still not weighing in, but trying to make small healthier choices every day, and it feels good when I do. Clothes are still fitting nicer than before, so although it doesn't look like I'm losing, hopefully I'm staying steady, which sounds pretty good right now.

Cooked a bit for DH to get some more veggies in him, and that was a lot of fun! Also baked a pumpkin pie. That's a vegetable, right? :)

QOTW: I would be a rabbit because they are so procreative!! This bunny is ready for a litter over here! (btw that had nothing to do with my sn choice!)

@shauntee Wow, you are amazing!!
    January 3T Siggy Challenge - New Year's Resolutions
    imageimage

Me (29), DH (30) TTC actively 54 55+ cycles | All BFNs
    MFI (low everything) | Endo Stage 1 & Stenotic Cervix (treated) | PCO
    Married - July 2008 | Started TTC - Jan 2009RE Visit #1 - Mar 2014 
    IUI #1 ICI #1 - June | IUI #1.1 Laparoscopy - Aug
    IUIs #1.2, 2, 3 - Sept, Oct, Nov (Letrozole) - BFNs 
    IUI #4 - Dec (Bravelle) | IUI #5 - Dec/Jan (Bravelle) - 5 follies + TI - BFNs
    IUI #5.1 - Jan (Bravelle) Cancelled 
    Planning to start IVF in March!
    ***All Welcome***
  • Options
    shirleymaebyshirleymaeby member
    edited October 2014
    Hey there!  I would love to join the check-in!!

1) What is your weight loss and/or getting healthy goal? 
    I would like to lose 20 pounds, but more importantly I want to have some definition to my muscles and I'd like to get back to being able to run 10ks (6ish miles).  I stopped working out completely around the time I started fertility treatments and I need to get back into healthy living so that my entire life isn't focused on just IF.
    2) What methods are you using to reach your goal? 
    I haven't started dieting yet, but today I went to my first bootcamp before work.  There's a really awesome social fitness company in my area that offers inexpensive cardio/yoga/HIIT classes all over the city without having to join a gym.  I went pretty regularly the first half of the year but slacked off the last few months.  Today was my first day back and I feel awesome (if a little sore).  Once I've gotten back into a steady workout schedule I will start a healthy eating plan.
    3) What is your biggest weakness that you cannot resist? 
    Ugh.  Desserts.  Can't not eat them.  I love sweets more than I have any right to.

ETA:  QOTW:  If you could be any animal what would you be?
    A dog!!  Dogs are the bees knees.  

-----------------------------------SIGGY WARNING-------------------------------------

Me: 31| DH: 36
    TTC #1 Since 07/2010
    DX: Unexplained Infertility
    TX: 
    IUI #1 on 7/3/14 100 mg Clomid + Ovidrel + IUI (44 million sperm, 1 dominant follie) = BFN
    IUI #2: on 7/28/14 100 mg Clomid + Ovidrel + IUI (23 million sperm, 2 dominant follies) = BFN

IUI #3 on 8/22/2014 100 mg Clomid + Ovidrel + IUI (53 million sperm, 2 dominant follies)= BFP MMC @ 7weeks

• Options
    Well, I've been gluten-free 4 days (today is day 4). I feel hungry a lot, but I think it's just the gluten withdrawal. But I eat when I'm hungry, and I'm trying to stick to mostly healthy foods. I had gluten-free cookie at a coffee shop yesterday that was not healthy, but so good! She said it was just peanut butter, chocolate chips, sugar, and eggs with a peanut butter drizzle. So good, but so sweet. Anyway, I'm down 4lbs already, so I'm happy about that.

Anyone who follows the Gluten-Free Girl blog, I found her book in a health food store yesterday. I saw she had a cookbook online, but this is more of a memoir-style book detailing her journey to where she is now, how she found out she had celiac, and her quest to make gluten-free as delicious as the mainstream. It's really great so far and it's called Gluten-Free Girl (by Shauna James Ahern).

Q: I would be a tiger. They are beautiful and can defend their loved ones easily. I love that about them.
    Love 2010 | Marriage 2011 | TTC #1 since 2012
    PCOS | Anovulatory | Metformin + Letrozole
  • Options
    @rainbowbridge14 I'm stoked for the game. Go Giants!

Tilted uterus

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"