Adoption
Options

Intro

Sorry for doing this a little backwards:).  I've been posting for a few weeks now and realized it is probably bad manners to do so without an introduction!

My DH and I have been together since 2004, married in 2009 and began TTC our first child in August 2010.  No success in year one so we headed to the RE in Fall 2011.  We both had numbers in the low average range but no concrete reason for not getting pregnant except for we hadn't so we were given the catch all diagnosis of Unexplained Infertility.  

Three cycles of clomid and three well timed, picture perfect IUIs did nothing to change our situation through 2011-2013.  DH went back to school during that time so we held off on the costly next steps until he was winding down.  Last summer we had decided to try IVF when DH graduated in May of this year, but after our first consult 2 weeks after he graduated we decided within 30 minutes that IVF was not for us and that we would try to start our family through DIA.

We got on board with an agency in June and spent the summer completing our home study, profile, etc.  We began actively waiting September 12.  

I have been stalking this board over the course of the last 6 months and am glad to have found such a positive community of women who come to the table from all perspectives of the world of adoption!

Re: Intro

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"