3rd Trimester
Options

labor? False labor? Just crazy?

Okay I am 39 weeks pregnant and well yesterday evening I began feeling totally off like everything just feels so different. My pelvic pressure is stronger and it feels like the baby is pushing on new areas that are lower. I have this awful pressure and lower back pain that's keeping me from even trying to sleep. I have this pressure like I have to poop but I don't, and when I do go it's very loose BMs. I have these pains in my lower abdomen that feel as if my baby is pushing on my cervix or punching it, I've had that for a few days now but it feels like it's lower now. I was feeling some sharp constant pains at the top of my uterus but they've stopped, now it's mostly just toward the bottom of my uterus. And I just have this weird feeling like something is going to happen. Maybe I'm just wishful thinking idk. But I came here for opinions.
Also TMI but
SO and I had sex today and afterwards when I got up, there was this bright white discharge on him from me like in a stringy gloop. Ive had discharge my whole pregnancy but not like this n not after sex.
The biggest issue is all the pressure I'm suddenly feeling in my pelvis and my lower back and the bottom of my uterus. It feels like I have a big gas bubble that just keeps getting bigger or something n it's pushing on everything.

Re: labor? False labor? Just crazy?

• Options
    I'm also a ftm so I don't really know what to expect with anything
  • Options

It sounds like labor is close, but not quite there yet.

Call you doc if you are having timeable contractions for an hour.

BFP 1- EDD 2/09/11 Missed MC DX @11 weeks D&C- 7/25/10 BFP 2- EDD 12/22/11 Natural MC @ 5w 2d BFP 3- EDD 1/25/12 DD Josephine born 1/16/12

Lilypie - (TUWi)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    So did your baby finally flip? Because last i saw your name, you were scheduling a c section. And now you're 39w and still hanging out. Just wondering.
  • Options

It sounds like labor is close, but not quite there yet.

Call you doc if you are having timeable contractions for an hour.

^^this^^

You could go into labor this week or next. It's really hard to say.

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    Thanks ladies!! And yes! She finally flipped I was shocked!! Lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"