September 2012 Moms

AW: got N a big boy bed!

We went and bought Nathan a new bed as we will need the crib for baby. He was super excited for it - let's just hope he sleeps in it! He's an awful sleeper. We tried converting his crib to a toddler bed but he hated it. Hoping the big deal we made out of buying this and him helping us put it together will help him want to sleep in it!

Question: how do I rotate an image when posting from my phone?

Re: AW: got N a big boy bed!

• Cute! Hope it's a smooth transition.

I usually crop the pic to a square before uploading it, in order for it to post upright.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Aw he looks excited!  I like his quilt!
  • Good luck!

View Full Size Image  View Full Size Image
  • Cute bedding!

James Sawyer 12.3.10
    Leo Richard 9.20.12 

• Thanks! It went ok- slept till 2 and then fell off I think. I need to get a guardrail. I know some people have suggested pool noodles but no sure where I would find one now!
    He's napping in there now so hoping tonight will just get better!

• Thanks! It went ok- slept till 2 and then fell off I think. I need to get a guardrail. I know some people have suggested pool noodles but no sure where I would find one now!

I used a rolled up towel under the fitted sheet while on vacation and it worked great.

James Sawyer 12.3.10
    Leo Richard 9.20.12 

Amazon-always Amazon
  • Great idea! Thanks!

• I swear by this bumper- does the trick of the pool noodle, but travels easier and can go on both sides for a bed not against the wall.  The honest foam one is the same as the magic bumper, but not sprayed with the fire retardant chemicals they have to put on sleeping products, so it's healthier to have next to your kid's face.  DD has never fallen out while using it.

magic bumper-honest foam
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"