Nurseries and Baby Gear

All the strollers with reversible handles or seats?

I can't find a list out there and I can't search just these on the website for Buy Buy Baby or BabysRUs so I'm putting my own list together so I can compare the weights, price, quality and quantity! I prefer the ones that cost $500 or less too. Thanks! 

So far I have:

Britax B-Ready
City Jogger Versa

Re: All the strollers with reversible handles or seats?

• UppaBaby Vista

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Emily 8.8.08
    Madeline 1.2.11
    William 8.5.12
  • ItsGreen said:
    I can't find a list out there and I can't search just these on the website for Buy Buy Baby or BabysRUs so I'm putting my own list together so I can compare the weights, price, quality and quantity! I prefer the ones that cost $500 or less too. Thanks! 

So far I have:

Britax B-Ready
    City Jogger Versa
    UppaBaby Cruz

• Loading the player...
  • Baby Jogger City Select can also be parent facing. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I have both the B-ready and Versa. If you don't need a double the Versa is awesome. Easy fold with seat in either direction
    BabyFruit Ticker

Thing 1: 6/2012 Thing 2: Due 12/2014
  • Urbini Omni from Walmart (approx $200) - have only heard about it back in the Spring, so no experience with it. I believe the stroller itself only comes in a travel system with the infant seat. The infant seat can be purchased seperatly, but not the stroller based on the buzz I heard about it. Here is the Car Seats for the Little's review of the car seat, gist: good option for both smaller babies & biggee babies. csftl.org/urbini-petal-infant-car-seat-review/

On the $350ish price point is the Valco Spark (have had stroller envy on this one for a while)
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • moible version won't let me edit, so here's the link cor tbe Urbini... www.walmart.com/msharbor/ip/34390643?&veh=mweb
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Graco Modes and Graco Modes Sport
  • JJ Cole Broadway. We like ours except it needs a bigger basket.
  • Ingenuity inventure pro stroller
  • Mamas and Papas Sola and Urbo
    Phil and Ted's Smart, Promenade and DOT
    Peg Perego Skate
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"